Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 28. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
does this coin have actual offices in Dubai?

also is it true that the dev is not actually from Dubai but is from Tunisia?

hey bro you are somewhat late for buying  this coin i already bought 7k at 2 cent  Grin  and yes their office is in dubai named arabian chain technology to which they shifted soon and soon they will launch dubai-gold(to buy gold) dubai marketplace(like amazon) dubai exchange, dubai pay, new blockchain called arabianchain powered by smart contracts and other stuff and everything is 90% done and just testing is left and they will launch everything at once and as soon as the product launches and marketing starts the price will go to moon and those who have bought now will enjoy the ride in best way roi=100000%  Grin  Cheesy

okay, you answered the first part of my question.

what about the dev?

Someone from Dubai told me that the dev is from algeria or tunisia and that the dev is not from Dubai.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

Im here yes im arabic muslim from tunisia my wife Cristian from serbia

i have 3 partners from arabie saoudite Programers at microsoft

our company legal in dubai we have office yes

this is world arabic and our simbol is the PALM

what you need to know more about me

and you can tell me wy you ask about me from tunisia or algeria we are one country

all world arabic  is One country bro

Best regards

Messaoudi walid

+21628205611
+381638405143

Skype ID : bitcoin_arabie

It's called doing due diligence...

That said, thanks for clearing all that up.

Look forward to what DBIC has to offer.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250

the algo is the same?...
eii...you changed the logo of DBIC (DBIX sorry Smiley ) ..cool!!
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
no weak holders anymore
all gone Cheesy
acummulation happening
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Dubai Coin, I ever bought 10,000 coin when the price 5,500 satosi in November and I sell 7,500 in December. This coin seems pretty good and profitable and have good prospects in the future. I wiil watching this week for make a decision.
So do i mate its always a best practice to monitor first how the coin moves and when the dumpers start to dumped so its nice pick up those cheap dbic and for sure while someone is dumping many are weak holders are also panic and dumped so taking an advantage to collect and wait for a while then surprise price will go up again and its up to us whether to keep holding or wait for much better value before selling.
Activity: 224
Dubai Coin, I ever bought 10,000 coin when the price 5,500 satosi in November and I sell 7,500 in December. This coin seems pretty good and profitable and have good prospects in the future. I wiil watching this week for make a decision.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
This is the first time I post in this thread. Oddly enough, I was unable to get over here while on on chrome. I been clicking on dubai link for 40 hours now but havent been able to access the discussion because link seemed broken. Having said that, Im no longer a supporter of google. Dumped all my GOOGL and bought MSFT. Good to go.

It should be like Dumped all my GOOGL and bought DBIC  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
This is the first time I post in this thread. Oddly enough, I was unable to get over here while on on chrome. I been clicking on dubai link for 40 hours now but havent been able to access the discussion because link seemed broken. Having said that, Im no longer a supporter of google. Dumped all my GOOGL and bought MSFT. Good to go.
Activity: 347

hey bro you are somewhat late for buying  this coin i already bought 7k at 2 cent  Grin  and yes their office is in dubai named arabian chain technology to which they shifted soon and soon they will launch dubai-gold(to buy gold) dubai marketplace(like amazon) dubai exchange, dubai pay, new blockchain called arabianchain powered by smart contracts and other stuff and everything is 90% done and just testing is left and they will launch everything at once and as soon as the product launches and marketing starts the price will go to moon and those who have bought now will enjoy the ride in best way roi=100000%  Grin  Cheesy

what about the dev?

Someone from Dubai told me that the dev is from algeria or tunisia and that the dev is not from Dubai.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

yes, I  confirm this, but the dev has never said to be of dubai, if you read past posts you will see how he  has never hidden to be from tunisia ..
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

what about the dev?

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

Im here yes im arabic muslim from tunisia my wife Cristian from serbia

i have 3 partners from arabie saoudite Programers at microsoft

our company legal in dubai we have office yes

this is world arabic and our simbol is the PALM

what you need to know more about me

and you can tell me wy you ask about me from tunisia or algeria we are one country

all world arabic  is One country bro

Best regards

Messaoudi walid

+21628205611
+381638405143

Skype ID : bitcoin_arabie

Activity: 756
DBIC full blockchain snapshot is available at CryptoChainer.com

It will get your wallet (almost) instantly in sync.

hey mate thanks for this info its gonna be a big help since i started to short this coin again and try to re download the wallet let see if this will work much easier before collecting the coin again and stake it inside my laptop, good luck
Me is Cute

what about the dev?

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.
Activity: 393

Activity: 627
DBIC full blockchain snapshot is available at CryptoChainer.com

It will get your wallet (almost) instantly in sync.

Me is Cute

Activity: 658

Also n know how to sync, please help us

You need to add node in your dubaicoin.conf .

addnode=yobit.net

It's work for me
Activity: 393

Hello.

Here i provide for all our community ready  File { Dubaicoin.conf }

Download :

https://mega.nz/#!A9MxVAqa!fPCOzqTbWtG1fPPdIGo4QX49XVv6OlpJMAY9XYk6RIY

1- then  Copy >-> ( %appdata% ) > Go to
 Click on  Start >
3- Paste ( %appdata% ) in  (Serch programs and files) >
4- Will showing you folder name  (Roaming) click on >
5- you will  find ( Dubaicoin ) folder open it and Paste the file { Dubaicoin.conf }
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Open your wallet Dubaicoin and all will be fine will start Sync 100%

Thanks ...

hello bro still it is not syncing here is the screenshot https://postimg.org/image/r5486jrgj/

anyways i don't mind it much let us just leave it i will store coins at livecoin it doesn't matter
Pages:
Jump to: