Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 42. (Read 338717 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
take it easy with the price guys, this is a long term project

devs, can you speak with Saygin Yalcin for Public Relations purpouses?
He's a billionaire talking with entrepreneurs from Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4r8l3rcFBr9xJ2PZd7zNhw
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I also bought 7000 dbic at 2.3 cents some days before. But i had invested just because i thought like 'just give it a small try with no risk and if money goes then let it be' because i thought it just as perhaps somewhat a solid potential coin because although it is not as big as synereo amp and adzcoin but still not a vapour coin like zayeedcoin and other dubaicoin which was released long ago all of which had no solid features and were just a puff. And i couldn't afford to risk too much money because i had already invested much somewhere else, so i thought if the price is so low then big stack can be bought at small risk, so let it be. But now after seeing so much enthusiasm here i am happy that something big can also happen with this coin Roll Eyes Cool. But still i am doubtful because my experience has taught me it is not so easy, nothing may happen to market(and sometimes also in long run) although it may be so easy to expect, claim and hope for big pump and what to talk of massive hacks in crypto Undecided
bro  we don''t know how much you are holding but what we are going to provide this market now will really explode the market  100$ target

100 dollars per DBIC?!

1$ is good
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
I also bought 7000 dbic at 2.3 cents some days before. But i had invested just because i thought like 'just give it a small try with no risk and if money goes then let it be' because i thought it just as perhaps somewhat a solid potential coin because although it is not as big as synereo amp and adzcoin but still not a vapour coin like zayeedcoin and other dubaicoin which was released long ago all of which had no solid features and were just a puff. And i couldn't afford to risk too much money because i had already invested much somewhere else, so i thought if the price is so low then big stack can be bought at small risk, so let it be. But now after seeing so much enthusiasm here i am happy that something big can also happen with this coin Roll Eyes Cool. But still i am doubtful because my experience has taught me it is not so easy, nothing may happen to market(and sometimes also in long run) although it may be so easy to expect, claim and hope for big pump and what to talk of massive hacks in crypto Undecided
bro  we don''t know how much you are holding but what we are going to provide this market now will really explode the market  100$ target

100 dollars per DBIC?!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hi dev, i'm trying to understand how much is the current reward per block?

Block Rewards:

1: ~ 1% Premine
2-100: 0 (instamine protection)
101-40,000: 100 (~ 1 month)
40,001-80,000: 50 (~ 1 month)
80,001-120,000: 25  (~ 1 month)
120,001-160,000: 12.5  (~ 1 month)
160,001-200,000: 6.25 (~ 1 month)
200,001-240,000: 3.125 (~ 1 month)
240,001-280,000: 1.5625 (~ 1 month)

but in explorer, dbic is at block 597 621...
Activity: 393
hello bro don't mind but i am too broken so.... keep up your dreams i don't believe any of these now, this adzcoin also kept on saying same for 1 year, this mtv also said so, this synereo also said so, this steem also said so, this ethereum also said so, this monero also said so, this zcash also said so and god knows how many others also but nothing happened and what to talk of so much time it took(i mean atleast 3 months left for dbic to some real update complete but even then nothing will happen) and even if something did then it was also only a small puff. i have become bored by the speculations now so i won't be too...... Undecided
please down price to 2700  Grin
Activity: 294
bro  we don''t know how much you are holding but what we are going to provide this market now will really explode the market  100$ target

Shushh brother Qasim... lol,,, need to buy as many as I can,,, the higher the value the less coins i will get.
Activity: 266
Activity: 266
DBIC have very high security on azure server  so no worry about security
Activity: 393
the reason it bounces back is someone is hoarding them up, something is on the Horizon. People talking and expecting 20k sats 60k sats,...this coin will be worth $50 dollar plus very soon. Think about it.... if you can use dubai coin to purchase gold bullion and electronics also pay for goods and services, with the less than 10 million coins where do you think the price will go. you will be paying in fractions of dubai coin for meals and services. I just don;t think people realise the gravity of how huge this is going to be,, and we are not too far away from exploding after the DEV ANNOUNCES the next good news.

meanwhile just buy as many as you can because 5000k sats may seem expensive,,, it won;t be when the coin is worth $10 in a few months.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Wow dbic really so amazing its keeps on bouncing back for sure before this year end the price will go back to 10k margin dev really make investors happy those who dumped their coins when it went down up to 2k will start to cry out loud now. Good luck buds.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
really nice project i ever seen i check and study the whole project  but never seen any project like this.
I seen many cryptos in market and study them but this project providing us real world  opportunities that other project just
said and i know real world things take some time. So i bought some of them for support.
My word!!! I don't think people realise what they actually have here. you people are sitting on a fucking gold mine. DAMN!!!

Boy oh boy oh boy are we in for a pleasant surprise by the end of the year.

guys just buy thats all im saying ,,,

we know that , just question of time  Wink
My word!!! I don't think people realise what they actually have here. you people are sitting on a fucking gold mine. DAMN!!!

Boy oh boy oh boy are we in for a pleasant surprise by the end of the year.

guys just buy thats all im saying ,,,
i wait more down price ,just need more coins  Grin
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
DBIC is great coin im always accumulating is really cheap
Has anyone bought anything from the DBIC store? What about the gold purchase? can we buy anything with DBIC?
Dear trusted community and valuable investors,

We apologise for the lack of communication in the past period, we were and still are swamped with a lot of exiting work and tremendous progress.

We have multiple game changing investors joining us on the project level and the road map for DubaiCoin is  Evolving into something much more bigger than just a crypto currency.

Please stay tuned for some great news in the coming weeks.

With kind Regards

Walid Messaoudi

Akhi Walid InshaaAllah this will be huge... just keep working hard,,, he will give us success,,
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Dear trusted community and valuable investors,

We apologise for the lack of communication in the past period, we were and still are swamped with a lot of exiting work and tremendous progress.

We have multiple game changing investors joining us on the project level and the road map for DubaiCoin is  Evolving into something much more bigger than just a crypto currency.

Please stay tuned for some great news in the coming weeks.

With kind Regards

Walid Messaoudi

Thanks for the update dev!!

Dont worry for the lack of communication

keep the good work!!
Pages:
Jump to: