Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 44. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
what kind of news are coming? what are planned development plans?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I bought 100k coins at 10k sats,,, how much did everyone buy at,,, Huh

We can all fill in form on polo and request it to be added there.
Why u dont use to stake?
i bought `12k at 10k price bro
Vote on poloniex for dbic. i am in crypto since 2013  and i never see any project like this from which we can buy gold buy diamonds this project really progressing well and with good very good support .All will soon see 100k or above price of this coin.  IN SHA ALLAH
Activity: 294

Why u dont use to stake?

I bought them and forgot about them as i knew it would take time for some positive results... nothing comes easy its hard working,, and you have to be patient. I cannot even sync my wallet lol. im not that techi,,, i need a dummies guide to do it...can you help. JZK
Hi everyone

i see sameone kill me, without reson hahaha

that is shame to dead without leaving same testament

that is easy for everybody to talk bla bla bla bla , but the hard for him to do that what he talking about

so we talking sincerly, did same one help project dubaicoin ? or he spend money for same project? or  or or or.

We here spending money that is not joke, im forever online and if sameone like talking with me daily

the time one milion i give for all my skype ID : bitcoin_arabie

i never think to leave dubaicoin project because i belive in it but honestly i not like talk anymore on bitcointalk because i not have time
and i have lot of work to do, than this is the plan

i come on bitcointalk just to give same update and news

Thanks

Inallah ma3sabireen

I have faith in you and InshaAllah.

Activity: 518

Why u dont use to stake?

relax guys i have become a hardcore in these crypto markets it will take a lot of time atleast 3-4 months to make some serious boom it is always slow progress everywhere and before 1 year(9 months for dbic till now) it is really very doubtful Undecided

I have been in crypto since 2009,,, this is one of the quiet ones that will hit the crypto markets bigtime,,, you can cuy gold with this coin, do you even know how big this is,,,??? This is going to explode by the end of the year ,,,, mark my words.
Activity: 393
relax guys i have become a hardcore in these crypto markets it will take a lot of time atleast 3-4 months to make some serious boom it is always slow progress everywhere and before 1 year(9 months for dbic till now) it is really very doubtful Undecided
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
next level 10 000 sats!!!!
but not buying support Sad
i think theres a pump coming,, 6000 sats!!!!
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
The DBIC Revolution is coming!
looks like something on the horizon, 5000 sats today!!! Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
yes looking good some news would help a lot right about now
Dbic revolution coming investors good luck
Note:
This news is only for serious investor who believe  us and investors can contact for any query at at bitcoin_arabie we warmly welcome new long term investors. All previous investors are in our contact .
can you send me pm about this mate i seen good progress from yobit today and i believe that dbic is back on track any specific amount that we can invest regarding to this plan and is this still the same road plan before, hope to see more and more good luck.
very nice buying support on dbic  4btc to 3500sat 
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Note:
This news is only for serious investor who believe  us and investors can contact for any query at at bitcoin_arabie we warmly welcome new long term investors. All previous investors are in our contact .
can you send me pm about this mate i seen good progress from yobit today and i believe that dbic is back on track any specific amount that we can invest regarding to this plan and is this still the same road plan before, hope to see more and more good luck.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
please i want to see blockexplorer or i will build one
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
We are waiting for the good news
I selling their coins for a minimum of 60к satoshi.I believe it would bring to the end
Note:
Activity: 756
thank you for the profits dev team bought it @ 3000sat and sell it with 5000sat to my surprise it was been sold inside yobit i know you will make a huge moves for this project will make some good position again with my buy order and wait until another updates coming from here, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: