Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 45. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Great to see activity in here. Good to see you brother are back and feeling better.

Btw you havn't responded to any of my skype messages so was worried that you might not been too well.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
why not make blockexplorer
because we already have new upcoming block explorer .  you can check PM that i can sent to you .
why new blockexplorer Huh is a new blockchain also coming Huh and you mentioned a big update that will come can you give some timeline as to when that update will come Roll Eyes and why that update will be explosive Roll Eyes
and by the way i don'nt have much faith in markets now i know they take a long time and even then many times they don't work Sad
Activity: 266
How do I configure the DubaiCoin.conf file? Thank you.
get some active nodes from dbic explorer and then open notepad and paste that nodes into there then save that file as dubaicoin.conf in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\dubaicoin
Restart wallet and done wallet start syncing
because we already have new upcoming block explorer .  you can check PM that i can sent to you .
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How do I configure the DubaiCoin.conf file? Thank you.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
drays

Activity: 686

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment
November 03, 2016, 08:09:21 PM
Reply with quote  #2437
Quote from: Zebedee23 on November 03, 2016, 02:29:16 PM
LOL 55 sats, maybe steps can make it to 5 sats? That would be a drop of over 1,000,000% from highs (if my maths is correct) 🐐

It can, surely Smiley
And probably it will, unless the old supporters of this community return, or DubaiCoin dev pick this up, to show he stands behind his friends  

Like i told before
the dev  steps is my friend  im ready anytime for support developement
or anything can help Steps
but honestly i cant do nothing now because Andre and Altcoin steps. not here
i try to contact them on skype lot of time but without answer
i hope just they are good, the last time i talk with altcoin steps he in Hospital germany, pray of god he is good
and come back then im here for sure to help my friends

i hope you understand me .
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
I am ready for building blockexplorer  Wink

Hi Brother thank You so much for your support
But honestly do not make any Explorer,
because all team developers are working now for a new update.

Qasim is official team Dubaicoin project
so he can update all our news and can answer for any question

Best Regards

Messaoudi Walid

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Nice grow today.....
New future for DBIC let's go up  Smiley
as you like bro
DBIC ready for Big big big jump guys get ready soon dbic will be like richest choice  Wink
Wow this is a big statement bro if any updates that will happen or any info why it will rises up think if the the plan updates will work perfectly i think the sleeping giant will easily go back to 10k sat again and i might need to buy now while price still cheap. Good luck dev keep it up.
yesterday there was buy order of 8btc on yobit exchange our investors are waiting for update and revolution coming
DBIC ready for Big big big jump guys get ready soon dbic will be like richest choice  Wink
how can you tell Shocked based on some inside knowledge or just hollow rumour Tongue  anyways this will take a lot of time perhaps so better forget it and see same going simple for long Undecided
dev is working with serious intention and i always provide you inside info  Wink
Activity: 756
DBIC ready for Big big big jump guys get ready soon dbic will be like richest choice  Wink
Wow this is a big statement bro if any updates that will happen or any info why it will rises up think if the the plan updates will work perfectly i think the sleeping giant will easily go back to 10k sat again and i might need to buy now while price still cheap. Good luck dev keep it up.
Activity: 393
DBIC ready for Big big big jump guys get ready soon dbic will be like richest choice  Wink
how can you tell Shocked based on some inside knowledge or just hollow rumour Tongue  anyways this will take a lot of time perhaps so better forget it and see same going simple for long Undecided
i try to sync wallet but no connection, anyone can help please..

I have these nodes:

addnode=93.186.202.25
addnode=5.189.180.41

29 connections

tq sir, im sorry not so good in IT, could you tell me how to add node?
get some active nodes from dbic explorer and then open notepad and paste that nodes into there then save that file as dubaicoin.conf in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\dubaicoin
Restart wallet and done wallet start syncing
hdn
Activity: 682
i try to sync wallet but no connection, anyone can help please..

I have these nodes:

addnode=93.186.202.25
addnode=5.189.180.41

29 connections

tq sir, im sorry not so good in IT, could you tell me how to add node?
i want build DBIC block explorer , whoa can give me rite informations here ? , this is config for lite coin i need for DBIC

exports.livenet = {
  name: 'livenet',
  magic: hex('fbc0b6db'),
  addressVersion: 0x30,
  privKeyVersion: 0xb0,
  P2SHVersion: 5,
  hkeyPublicVersion: 0x0488c42e,
  hkeyPrivateVersion: 0x0488e1f4,
  genesisBlock: {
    hash: hex('E2BF047E7E5A191AA4EF34D314979DC9986E0F19251EDABA5940FD1FE365A712'),
    merkle_root: hex('D9CED4ED1130F7B7FAAD9BE25323FFAFA33232A17C3EDF6CFD97BEE6BAFBDD97'),
    height: 0,
    nonce: 2084524493,
    version: 1,
    prev_hash: buffertools.fill(new Buffer(32), 0),
    timestamp: 1317972665,
    bits: 504365040,
  },
  dnsSeeds: [
    'dnsseed.litecointools.com',
    'dnsseed.litecoinpool.org',
    'dnsseed.ltc.xurious.com',
    'dnsseed.koin-project.com',
    'dnsseed.weminemnc.com'
  ],
  defaultClientPort: 9333
};
check
https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe
and this
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1312-luckycoin-blockchain-explorer/
that may help you

I know how to compile blockexplorer , but what valuaes are for DBIC if someone know
Pages:
Jump to: