Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 81. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
the GAMES is bag holder get more profit from dbic POS..then DUMP..PUMP again then DUMP again!!!!
sad but true those heavy holders are messing up with this project they just playing around with the dev but we can't control them, that's the reality in this world. just let us continue supporting the project and keep the coin alive.

This isn't real reality but fake and bull shitt reality..i'm understand why the dev don't want to add dbic on trex...because trex realy fair to show distribution. soo i think the DEV team have more 40%-60% circulation, and everday the DEV get a lot of dbic to sell..!!!

My answer,  You wrong brother because im not aowner Bittrex!! also i not have lot of coins like you think, also with your smart thinking i have time to destruct all dubaicoin project with dumping 10 to 100 coins daily, if realy you are sure about that so like you tell im ignorant and stupid man how spend lot of money to get good project, after that i try to destruct everything with my hand??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,About Bittrex that the true story :  "Bittrex-Bill"  still  Rassist man and that is true 10000000000000000000000000000000000000%
before 3 month he ask me for all my documents + documents company legal +  info coin and projects, and he know  very good like you dbic it's honest project
but he not like listed DBIC in Bittrex, also he menace me to never listed it if i talk with my comunity about DBIC and Bittrex

Huh Huh Huh Huh Im honest and im ready to answer with Proove 100% with all what i talking about, and be sure now bittrex never listed dbic because  i answer you

best regards

walid dont matter

I think the key is dbicexchange if you add more coins, and important new coins!!!, so DBIC EXCHANGE will more popular and newbie will trade on dbicex.
This will be a free spot fpr dbic, because the dev of new coins will announvce the dbicexchange website in their ANN.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
the GAMES is bag holder get more profit from dbic POS..then DUMP..PUMP again then DUMP again!!!!
sad but true those heavy holders are messing up with this project they just playing around with the dev but we can't control them, that's the reality in this world. just let us continue supporting the project and keep the coin alive.

This isn't real reality but fake and bull shitt reality..i'm understand why the dev don't want to add dbic on trex...because trex realy fair to show distribution. soo i think the DEV team have more 40%-60% circulation, and everday the DEV get a lot of dbic to sell..!!!

My answer,  You wrong brother because im not aowner Bittrex!! also i not have lot of coins like you think, also with your smart thinking i have time to destruct all dubaicoin project with dumping 10 to 100 coins daily, if realy you are sure about that so like you tell im ignorant and stupid man how spend lot of money to get good project, after that i try to destruct everything with my hand??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,About Bittrex that the true story :  "Bittrex-Bill"  still  Rassist man and that is true 10000000000000000000000000000000000000%
before 3 month he ask me for all my documents + documents company legal +  info coin and projects, and he know  very good like you dbic it's honest project
but he not like listed DBIC in Bittrex, also he menace me to never listed it if i talk with my comunity about DBIC and Bittrex

Huh Huh Huh Huh Im honest and im ready to answer with Proove 100% with all what i talking about, and be sure now bittrex never listed dbic because  i answer you

best regards
Activity: 830

Activity: 644
Activity: 812
We need try bittrex. How can we help to hit this?

right..and not only trex, we need poloniex too. dbic-ex is early adopted by dbic community, and need more time for peoples to be  familiar with dbic-ex.so dbic community and the dev must change they mind if dbic not only for arabic, but dbic create for all peoples.
I think poloniex come in future, after a time in bittrex.
Dbic-ex is a perfect way to market and get some interest to bring more stakeholders.
Let time say

If the dev create dbic only to compete with BTC, i think that's a big wrong. This is not like conflict sunni and shia..!!!
BTC is lead now..and dbic must be partner with BTC community.
I think 2nd DBIC will then Bitcoin . Cool

and .....1 DBIC = 0.99 btc. nice.  Wink ha..ha
..ha.

Anyway we must also congratulate the team has followed developments DBIC. Cool
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

right..and not only trex, we need poloniex too. dbic-ex is early adopted by dbic community, and need more time for peoples to be  familiar with dbic-ex.so dbic community and the dev must change they mind if dbic not only for arabic, but dbic create for all peoples.
Dbic-ex is a perfect way to market and get some interest to bring more stakeholders.
Let time say

If the dev create dbic only to compete with BTC, i think that's a big wrong. This is not like conflict sunni and shia..!!!

every coin compete with bitcoin, simple because every coin want to be #1. that's not a problem, because even if it compete against bitcoin, it will need a lot time to achieve some NEAR bitcoin.
if doing fair competition its  good to see that dev keep looking for unique ways to compete with btc project.
showing strong indication that the dev would not just a pump and dump kind of a coin, expecting more and more
from time to time keep supporting the coin hold and stake and profit next.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Let time say

every coin compete with bitcoin, simple because every coin want to be #1. that's not a problem, because even if it compete against bitcoin, it will need a lot time to achieve some NEAR bitcoin.

Let time say

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Let time say

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
who is in charge of marketing?
get to add more exchange BTC is a good way to grow up!!!! i suggest not only in Yobit!!
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
DBIC will moon soon no worries
Activity: 430
"When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist..with DBIC ."
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
People buy,hold and wait and the moonig will come
Activity: 350
any word from the dev? it seems that the coin was quite from yobit hope this coming days the price will rise up again
good luck to all of us many project still on plan as dev said. keep supporting and trading it guys.

about what? dev is always very active here.
and if you want to know about the last updates, just read a few pages... it isnt much.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
I get the error "Error loading blkindex.dat" when I try to open the wallet. It's been working for a long time untill today.

Please advice

Hi, please contact me on skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
i will fix this Error

Best Regards
In time, buy more and more dbic.
When this hit 1$ ill be very happy person
Pages:
Jump to: