Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 77. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
DBIC may not be listed in Bittrex , why?

It will in due course as you may understand from previous few pages from the thread...
Chill, Hold and Wait for it to happen...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
DBIC may not be listed in Bittrex , why?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dbic hás a good community, but fud keep try fudding at all.
Just be patient andbdobur job walid.
And call us if u need!
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
If its going to take 3 bitcoin to get dbic on bittrex then why don't we pony up as a community and get her done  Cool

I would be willing to donate some btc as well as dbic if Wallid would setup two donations addresses one for dbic and one for btc to put towards the bittrex admission. Set a time frame if the goal is not met in time then just send the dbic and btc back to the addresses they were sent from. Or use an escrow if peeps are worried about 3btc lol.

But hey that just my two cents, JJ
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
every thing need time, the time for DBIC will come, Dbic has good DEV team and they are working hart, I bought at DBIC EX 109 Dbic for 1090 steps Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
im shocked that DBIC has not hit trex yet that is what we need i think that will help with the volume big time. looks like over the last week it has lost a good bit of its volume. im not selling yet anyway i think those that hold will be rewarded in the end

agree... more volume = more visibility/investors. it would be good to have another exchange.
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
im shocked that DBIC has not hit trex yet that is what we need i think that will help with the volume big time. looks like over the last week it has lost a good bit of its volume. im not selling yet anyway i think those that hold will be rewarded in the end
Activity: 266

Dubai ruler is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum

he will accept if the dev give all dbic to him!!!
MR.jacksteve
maybe that will be you or maybe someone else who is trying to down DBIC  but a guy name momoko on yobit do that 5000DBIC sell but his words was same like you. but honestly we don't care if you sell we will BUY more DBIC .

and hey community if you guys see that chart that simply DBIC going up slowly and DBIC chart looks good . Cool Cool

Too bad.. i don't do anything and you accuse me??you're fuck'ing bull shitt man
hey bro i said momoko did i don't know what's his name on bitcointalk thread . read carefully i am not causing you but show dump like that is not a sign of supporter you are hurting dbic and this is really bullshit.
What you doo is bad mann, very bad!!!! I don't need your honestly..!!!! look.. i don't have dbic on yobit..!!! early i was support dbic, but what i look noww..Huh bad guys!!!! What is your responsibility to those who buy dbic in price 0.00049000 sats...Huh Morroco againn...Huh You're soo bull shitt man
hey mate it look you bought DBIC at high price i can understand but don't worry it will back to same price again just DBIC time walid is very honest guy and he is working so be patience DBIC will moon again and that's true there was morocco guy bougassa who dump and dbic down but dbic will hope back to 60k or maybe more soon
Activity: 830

MR.jacksteve
maybe that will be you or maybe someone else who is trying to down DBIC  but a guy name momoko on yobit do that 5000DBIC sell but his words was same like you. but honestly we don't care if you sell we will BUY more DBIC .

and hey community if you guys see that chart that simply DBIC going up slowly and DBIC chart looks good . Cool Cool

hey bro i said momoko did i don't know what's his name on bitcointalk thread . read carefully i am not causing you but show dump like that is not a sign of supporter you are hurting dbic and this is really bullshit.
What you doo is bad mann, very bad!!!! I don't need your honestly..!!!! look.. i don't have dbic on yobit..!!! early i was support dbic, but what i look noww..Huh bad guys!!!! What is your responsibility to those who buy dbic in price 0.00049000 sats...Huh Morroco againn...Huh You're soo bull shitt man

MR.jacksteve

MR.jacksteve

MR.jacksteve

Dumpers, Just taking away ur coins só cheap.
Buying more at now
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Can not wait when dbic gonna hit bitcoin price rly....

because the big investors from India, and europe
But who dump DBIC is Morrocan peoples because they egnor 100% about world cryptocurrency
trust me they make trading to earn 1$ daily this is it
because Morroco , Egypt , and tunisian not have money to invest online, the big investors from this country have 30 $
because of that they Pump dump daily

our investors who have more than 100k dbic they on contact with me on whatsapp and skype no one selling 1 coin  right now i can confirm that because all hold ther  coins

Finaly i will update Folder  screen conversation with bil about DBIC and Bittrex all can Download and read the true story with this rassist

if our comunity accept  i will post the link to Download all Conversation

thanks to all

Realy morroco peoples do thiss bullshitt..??this isn't for earn $1 daily..!!!!!

Talk to him about dbic, maybe he aprove this currency.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I get the error "Error loading blkindex.dat" when I try to open the wallet. It's been working for a long time untill today.

Please advice

Hi, please contact me on skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
i will fix this Error

Best Regards

Where I am at the moment I cannot Skype. No microphone or speakers. Can you guide me? I'm an experienced IT person

I'm going to assume you are using Windows?

1- Close the wallet
2- Go to C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\dubaicoin
3- Copy the file named wallet.dat to a safe place on your desktop
4- Delete everything in the folder except for wallet.dat - do not delete wallet.dat under any circumstances
5- Empty your Recycle Bin
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers

Thanks! I was close to do that by my own without any guidance ;-) I'm glad for your advice and it seems to work.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
To be success dbic don't need to wait for 3-4 years!!,,,if dbic can do for 7-8 month,why not..??and that's will be greatt.

Pages:
Jump to: