Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 78. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
I get the error "Error loading blkindex.dat" when I try to open the wallet. It's been working for a long time untill today.

Please advice

Hi, please contact me on skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
i will fix this Error

Best Regards

Where I am at the moment I cannot Skype. No microphone or speakers. Can you guide me? I'm an experienced IT person

I'm going to assume you are using Windows?

1- Close the wallet
2- Go to C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\dubaicoin
3- Copy the file named wallet.dat to a safe place on your desktop
4- Delete everything in the folder except for wallet.dat - do not delete wallet.dat under any circumstances
5- Empty your Recycle Bin
6- Start the wallet

that should work for you

Cheers
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I get the error "Error loading blkindex.dat" when I try to open the wallet. It's been working for a long time untill today.

Please advice

Hi, please contact me on skype ID : bitcoin_arabie
i will fix this Error

Best Regards

Where I am at the moment I cannot Skype. No microphone or speakers. Can you guide me? I'm an experienced IT person
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

But about Bill for 4 month waiting so so so much

and trust me he is not good and not honest man he not find solution to ask me money because  starting with request liting Dbic to trex: i ask him did i must pay some BTC, but he tell is free, but after that he lie to me, i sweer he is bad person because when i talk with him , i think talking with person who understand but he he egnore me  and joke  with me for long time 4 month  talking with him to listed coin !!!!!!!!!!

if we talking about Poloniex yeah realy big honest exchange , but Bittrex  All world know they listed coin scammer just pay 3 btc

Take it easy my friend  Cheesy
(now seriously, meditation could help you, you're very stressed)

I'm gonna try to put you in his situation:
(dont take it wrong, it's just so you can understand him better, so you can have a better relationship)

Bill probably has 20 devs asking him everyday to list their coin,
so he's probably quite tired of people begging him to list the coin.

I believe you were "too agresive" asking him why he has not listed the coin yet.
You should ask that more politely, even if you believe he's a racist (which I'm not sure at all)

If you can translate officialy the documents and send him in english I think that could help a lot,
cos is not his duty to translate anything, he just have to check if everything is ok and list the coin.
(I mean, there is noone inside Bittrex who is dealing with translations everyday.
He has to search for a trusted translator, send him the docs, pay him, ...)

As said, just trying to put you in his position...

I dont understand why should be dbic on trex listed.
Some guys defending here bill from trex, i have the feeling that they sleepwith him.

lol

not a matter of love here, just business  Cheesy

Yobit: 900 BTC volume
Bittrex: 2,200 BTC volume
Poloniex: 25,000 BTC volume

our mistake is working about projects nothing more, but we not give time to advertise our project this is true

but we have time to working about the next project  and in same time we must working about SEO , marketing

That is fucking awesome news dev!!!

Congrats!! We're now moving to the next step!!

Please check this: https://blog.kissmetrics.com/guide-to-influencer-targeting/

is very useful info, please check it, it's about the influencers and how they can put your brand/product into the market
simply, If you sell your dbic, i am waiting to buy it...  Wink

+1 that's the attitude Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
very good support mate dbic would be a big project to support as we all see how hard the dev done with it
we already seen that as the dev said it is just okay with him to discuss meaning to say that he is always open
for improvements so listening dev and supportive community coin will move forward.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
if we talking about Poloniex yeah realy big honest exchange , but Bittrex  All world know they listed coin scammer just pay 3 btc

listen man.., "maybe trex isn't the best" but remember there are part of exchange altbitcoin. don't judge them with "coin scammer", if you judge them with "coin scammer", what about steps on trex..?? do you want to say steps is coin scammer too..??and what about eth,waves..and the other..??
i ever stole BTC6 on trex, but that's is my fault because i'm forget to active 2fa. and richie on trex ever stole much btc on trex with his scam coin project. but that's not to judge them as an exchange with scammer coin..!!! i ever stole BTC6 but i ever get profit BTC5 from trex.

and what about POLOniex..?? in early 2016 POLONIEX delist much coin on there.so do you want to say all coin delist on POLONIEX is SCAM and POLONIEX is SCAM too..??

steve calm calm bro, i dont know you love bittrex more than yourself , maybe i not talking good on english but you read bad bro, i not telling all coin scam but all know , bittrex listed any coin who pay 3 BTC and you start talking and answer your self !!!!! i just tell bittrex have scam coin on exchange that is true, and stop talking about that please because we not fight and to be happy, yes u right bittrex the best exchange in the world, sorry  because i wrong with the big Honest creature on globe Mister BILL Bittrex,

i Need just time to be on peace and continue my work

THANKS

Some opinian make me feel dbic is take by a good person with reactive behavior. I'm not look a bad opinion here,it's good to discuss here.

Yeah I am with you.

Walid You need to settle down man.

Your way to volatile

N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250

listen man.., "maybe trex isn't the best" but remember there are part of exchange altbitcoin. don't judge them with "coin scammer", if you judge them with "coin scammer", what about steps on trex..?? do you want to say steps is coin scammer too..??and what about eth,waves..and the other..??
i ever stole BTC6 on trex, but that's is my fault because i'm forget to active 2fa. and richie on trex ever stole much btc on trex with his scam coin project. but that's not to judge them as an exchange with scammer coin..!!! i ever stole BTC6 but i ever get profit BTC5 from trex.

and what about POLOniex..?? in early 2016 POLONIEX delist much coin on there.so do you want to say all coin delist on POLONIEX is SCAM and POLONIEX is SCAM too..??

steve calm calm bro, i dont know you love bittrex more than yourself , maybe i not talking good on english but you read bad bro, i not telling all coin scam but all know , bittrex listed any coin who pay 3 BTC and you start talking and answer your self !!!!! i just tell bittrex have scam coin on exchange that is true, and stop talking about that please because we not fight and to be happy, yes u right bittrex the best exchange in the world, sorry  because i wrong with the big Honest creature on globe Mister BILL Bittrex,

THANKS

Dear dev, we all know about that titanic effort and great job you and all DBIC DEVELOPERS ARE DOING. Please do not pay much attention on all those gossipers shitrex lovers.
It is very true shitrex lists any coin just paying 3 BTC out.
Guys relax please and stop bulling to DBIC devs.....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Guys Stop arguing because this is insane and you all are fucking DBIC. DBIC you guys focus all your energy doing the great job you all are doing and keep away your private information and conversations with exchanges.

if those bagholders want to sell their DBIC Iam pretty sure there will be who will be able to get them.

Long life for DBIC which soon will be mooning.

Activity: 824

steve calm calm bro, i dont know you love bittrex more than yourself , maybe i not talking good on english but you read bad bro, i not telling all coin scam but all know , bittrex listed any coin who pay 3 BTC and you start talking and answer your self !!!!! i just tell bittrex have scam coin on exchange that is true, and stop talking about that please because we not fight and to be happy, yes u right bittrex the best exchange in the world, sorry  because i wrong with the big Honest creature on globe Mister BILL Bittrex,

THANKS

Some opinian make me feel dbic is take by a good person with reactive behavior. I'm not look a bad opinion here,it's good to discuss here.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

steve calm calm bro, i dont know you love bittrex more than yourself , maybe i not talking good on english but you read bad bro, i not telling all coin scam but all know , bittrex listed any coin who pay 3 BTC and you start talking and answer your self !!!!! i just tell bittrex have scam coin on exchange that is true, and stop talking about that please because we not fight and to be happy, yes u right bittrex the best exchange in the world, sorry  because i wrong with the big Honest creature on globe Mister BILL Bittrex,

THANKS

Activity: 824
Activity: 830
Merit: 500

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, i trust on dbic. Keep doing this job and we will be great.
Just dont listen this fuds

Next week i Go in belgrade,

Belgrade is a nice city, say hi for me. My oldest boy was born there.

yeah You have right, belgrade is very nice
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Next week i Go in belgrade,

Belgrade is a nice city, say hi for me. My oldest boy was born there.
@4fanbtc
No need for all this...
"Build it and they will come".... i'm sure you know what i mean
Long term existence and development is the key for the success of this project..
Focus on that for the benifit of all invvolved... now and later
Cheers

+1
I understand you brother
you have right, and that what will do

Thanks
I do not understand the hype/itch about adding more exchanges...
Holders of the coin are of 3 classifications
1) ones that have some belief in the coin & its development plan/developer i.e. holding with long term valuation in perspective
2) pump addicts, waiting for a price spike to sell and maybe buy again on dips
3) liquidity seekers, i.e. anyone that needs to cover some expenses buy selling some of this coin among others

as unfair/rude as it may sound...
I think the Dev should go about as planned, develop and augment value
No new exchanges are needed at the moment... let new exchanges addition take its sweet time...
Traders can do their thing...
and... Investors cant do their thing too ... given what's available now and what could be in the future

hence, my suggestion is for the Dev team to stop wasting time to over-pamper day traders and lookout for the interest of the project on the long run...
this is very true no pressure is needed for the dev and if this community believes progress will follow hey 4fan we are in it way back early this year we already hear everything about demoralization but now we are team community and you are in one goal to make this coin alive just proceed to more plan that you have in mind the coin already grows, it started maybe  in a hundred sat value but now we are talking about thousand so no need for you to explained keep it up buddy.

Next week i Go in belgrade, if everything go  Good no one can stop DBIC

our mistake is working about projects nothing more, but we not give time to advertise our project this is true

but we have time to working about the next project  and in same time we must working about SEO , marketing
@4fanbtc
No need for all this...
"Build it and they will come".... i'm sure you know what i mean
Long term existence and development is the key for the success of this project..
Focus on that for the benifit of all invvolved... now and later
Cheers
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I dont understand why should be dbic on trex listed.
Some guys defending here bill from trex, i have the feeling that they sleepwith him.
Shit of Trex we dont need trex as long dev working hard for this project.
Trex is also a shit like yobit, they list a shit like CUBE an Co and they wont to see if DBIC in the arbic world tradit what a fuck are you all talking about.
Simple Trex wont see $$$, let pay 3 BTC and it will list it.
I will also pay 0,01BTC if needed
Pages:
Jump to: