Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralised Social Travel - page 15. (Read 11227 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Pally - Decentralised Social Travel
October 10, 2017, 12:25:52 AM
Activity: 149
October 08, 2017, 01:48:49 PM
Pally! Cool project, amazing team! I am happy to be with the project str8 from the beggining!

Hi @misa999 thanks for your kind words and support! Smiley Have a good Sunday eve!
October 08, 2017, 01:47:25 PM
Hi Pally,

Please check your email  Wink

Hey there, we will be in touch shortly (if we haven't already replied of course) Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 09:39:06 AM
Pally! Cool project, amazing team! I am happy to be with the project str8 from the beggining!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 07:46:37 AM
Hi Pally,

Please check your email  Wink
October 08, 2017, 07:40:30 AM
This project just needs to have an instagram bounty company. !! is not it so? All the travelers are there!

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future

Hi @Tsyhan, that is actually a fantastic idea! We're currently designing a bounty campaign for post-ico which will focus more heavily on content creation - we might consider including Instagram there, many thanks for your suggestion!

Smiley
October 08, 2017, 07:39:12 AM
Review ICO platform for travel Pally on the website "Mining Cryptocurrency" https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/ico-pally/

HI @Ska-Punk, the article, although we're not able to fully read it, looks great. Well done! Have a great Sunday!
Activity: 613
Merit: 105
October 07, 2017, 04:50:55 PM
This project just needs to have an instagram bounty company. !! is not it so? All the travelers are there!

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
Activity: 392
October 07, 2017, 02:55:09 PM
Review ICO platform for travel Pally on the website "Mining Cryptocurrency" https://mining-cryptocurrency.ru/ico-pally/
October 07, 2017, 12:37:03 PM
You guys just reduced the bounty cap 80% thats very bad for bounty hunters, i have been working to get you, customers, just because i was happy to get paid 1000 PAL a week, now they reduced it to 200 PAL a week. and i dont like to work any more. Made attractive at first and then reduced without any notice, secretly, this isnt professionalism coming form pally so sad

Hi there,

Please read the thread properly, we explicitly mention
Don't worry, if you have registered your interest prior to this announcement, you will still be under the early-bird terms all the way through to our ico. All future bounty registrants will be under the new terms which are outlined above and on our bounty website.
on the front page.

https://imgur.com/a/nCIA0

This means that If you joined the bounty before September 11th which is when we closed the early bird bounty, then you are still under the early joiner terms of course.

We are not trying to deceive anyone here and simply wanted to reward the early bounty-participants by making it more attractive to them to join in the early phases of the ICO marketing.

We don't mean to antagonise anyone of course and hope that you are happy with the answer and reasoning which of course mean, that since you joined before the early bird bounty terms ended (Sep 11th) you will still be under the original bounty terms until the end of it which is a week after the token sale ends.

Have a good weekend Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 11:18:45 AM
You guys just reduced the bounty cap 80% thats very bad for bounty hunters, i have been working to get you, customers, just because i was happy to get paid 1000 PAL a week, now they reduced it to 200 PAL a week. and i dont like to work any more. Made attractive at first and then reduced without any notice, secretly, this isnt professionalism coming form pally so sad
October 06, 2017, 03:21:14 PM
Thanks for the love! Glad to have you all apart of the Pally community  Smiley

Don't forget to check out our blog posts for some great updates https://medium.com/@Pally
Activity: 149
October 06, 2017, 12:31:35 PM
https://medium.com/@Pally/tourism-is-the-problem-enter-pally-social-6b9b0d9f4a55

100% true. It will be the fastest ICO of this year Wink.
Activity: 232
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
October 04, 2017, 09:21:24 PM
I do not really get the point of this app. There are currently over 50+ websites in which locals can list their activities for tourists. And one of this is Airbnb. So, how do you think you are going to get customers? Why nobody is asking this and everybody just throw money in the ICOs? Everybody in the travel sector knows that the problem for travel website and apps is to get customers.
And, do not tell me that you charge a low (or none) commission fee to list and book activities with locals because nobody cares if nobody know your website.
And then, as marketplace, you have to scale also the supply (people listing the activities)! Good luck to challenge Airbnb!

I do not get why if you are a normal startup, you have to prove that you have product, users, traction, etc. to approach funding and, instead, with a token, nobody care about the outcome of the company. I understand that is more gambling and trading (in fact nobody almost care anymore what is the product but just what is the price at the pre-ico and ico, what is the total supply and when it will be listed at exchanges), but it is important to understand that you are fueling a bubble instead of fueling real startups. Why do not throwing money in equity crowdfunding?

So just as information, here is a list of only some website providing the same service since years!
blah.

wow. you have to relax and open your mind a bit.
think bigger.
things will be different in the future.
this is how it starts.

i'm glad i just found this coin.
September 29, 2017, 01:11:28 PM
hello.the Reddit thread had been create in here
PM me if my translation work had been finished,I am not familiar about the Reddit,the first time to post thread Wink

Heya casdder,

We will let you know once the translations have been published Smiley Thanks for letting us know about the Reddit thread.
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
September 28, 2017, 08:01:42 PM
hello.the Reddit thread had been create in here
PM me if my translation work had been finished,I am not familiar about the Reddit,the first time to post thread Wink
September 28, 2017, 12:23:27 PM
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
September 28, 2017, 11:46:06 AM
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: