Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralised Social Travel - page 18. (Read 11243 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 22
August 29, 2017, 06:39:32 AM
dev,I can translate the Chinese bounty if you need .
PM me
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
August 29, 2017, 06:33:43 AM
Princa and dexter 42 in response to your comments (in red) see our response (in green):

"It's the same accounts shilling this coin Anyway, I impulsively bought and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post on top was the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this accounts. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just a tool to con you out of your hard earned cash."

You guys are outright wrong and what you are claiming is directly untrue. Please elucidate this thread with your so-called correspondence with us? We have listed EVERYWHERE that NOBODY will receive their tokens until AFTER the end of the official ICO (like many other projects).

We have not received any threats from you and we have not locked and closed any aforementioned threads ANYWHERE. These are false accusations and just because our status is a Newbie member on bitcointalk doesn't mean that we are a scam. We are a hard working team who have been working on this project since March 2016 - alot longer than many other projects. It seems like this is a copy/paste message that you are spreading and we will be reporting this to the mod. You're saying we don't have a product? Have you even done any research on Pally? We have been live in the app store since April and have a working beta for Pally Adventures so again, a directly false claim.

Now, good day to you both, we will be happy to hear any constructive criticism you may have and to have a productive dialogue, we are always looking to improve, however this tone is not productive and is directly false.

I can't speak on if your ico is a scam cos am yet to research it. However, i find it extremely funny that princa and dexter42 are copying a post that I made on several of their scam threads to accuse someone else of scam. the original post clearly states that princa and dexter42 are well-known scammers. So my guess is they trying to utilize my post to either soften their stance on the thread or something else nefarious that am yet to figure out, but i do plan on figuring out really quick. You can view the original post on several of the scam threads they started which i effectively got shut down.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20204852
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20274613
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20262273
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20262205
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20247011
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20246919

And several others, this two come out with a scam thread every other day, so slightly confused by what they trying to pull off. either way, am going to find out real soon.

By the way, the originial text  was directed to both princa and dexter42 states

It's the same accounts shilling this coin, evolution lab, padideo coin and securivitas, and bitcoinash. Anyway, I impulsively bought padideo and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. They are also shilling astro coin. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and  dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post on top was the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this accounts. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just a tool to con you out of your hard earned cash.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 12:38:36 PM
hi rzepa, thanks for the link to the app, I'll check this out
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
August 28, 2017, 12:28:30 PM
@Princa
@dexter42

please do not use red,
please provide any valid reasons for what you said, if you have any (but I don't think so).

A lot of startups does not have a final product... because... they are start-ups? Really? You don't understand this?
In this case they have a product, so it is SOMEthing.

Please purchase the shares of Apple or Google if you need a final product and a well established brand Wink

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Pally - Decentralised Social Travel
August 28, 2017, 10:32:08 AM
From what I understand, because I read a little about the description of the project, is one of the purposes of being a tour guide?

Hi there,

Thanks for your question. The main purpose of the Pally Community is to enable its members to have better travel experiences. The Pally Social App enables you to connect with people in some of the world's major cities to meet up on a trip there, as well as ask for tips on the best things to do. The Pally Adventures product is fairly similar to tour guides - as the platform enables locals to offer curated experiences in their home cities to travellers, which will eventually be paid for in Pally Coins.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 09:19:48 AM
From what I understand, because I read a little about the description of the project, is one of the purposes of being a tour guide?
Activity: 158
August 28, 2017, 09:11:21 AM
@Princa

check it, they have an app available on App Store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pally-the-app-for-friendly-internationals/id1206993633?mt=8

Is normal that there are no tokens yet.
August 28, 2017, 09:00:36 AM
Princa and dexter 42 in response to your comments (in red) see our response (in green):

"It's the same accounts shilling this coin Anyway, I impulsively bought and yet to receive any coins. when I threatened to expose and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the aforementioned threads in a day. It's all a con to distance an account they feel might be compromised from one they feel can be utilized for further scamming. Am sure if you buy this coin, you will get the same result.  Don't buy any of this coin and if you already did, know that it is gone and help me spam all their affiliated pages to make sure no one else buys this coins. I already took one for the team, so listen and dO your research if you don't believe me but you be warned don't buy this coin. Its the same shill accounts in all threads

This post on top was the last post of every one of the aforementioned threads before the thread was locked, upon my campaign to tell individuals about their scam, all my post have been deleted, indicating that its either one person or a cohesive unit handling this accounts. however, i have screen shots of everything, and all one needs to do is ask me for it, and i can provide several proofs. A lot of research is  been utilized to figure out which post is associated with this scam group, am not blindly posting on all announcement. Just realize that its no investment, it just a tool to con you out of your hard earned cash."

You guys are outright wrong and what you are claiming is directly untrue. Please elucidate this thread with your so-called correspondence with us? We have listed EVERYWHERE that NOBODY will receive their tokens until AFTER the end of the official ICO (like many other projects).

We have not received any threats from you and we have not locked and closed any aforementioned threads ANYWHERE. These are false accusations and just because our status is a Newbie member on bitcointalk doesn't mean that we are a scam. We are a hard working team who have been working on this project since March 2016 - alot longer than many other projects. It seems like this is a copy/paste message that you are spreading and we will be reporting this to the mod. You're saying we don't have a product? Have you even done any research on Pally? We have been live in the app store since April and have a working beta for Pally Adventures so again, a directly false claim.

Now, good day to you both, we will be happy to hear any constructive criticism you may have and to have a productive dialogue, we are always looking to improve, however this tone is not productive and is directly false.

Activity: 222
August 28, 2017, 06:44:36 AM
Very interesting project! I will think of investing some funds. What was the presale discount?
August 27, 2017, 06:41:52 PM
Hi @hurr1cane, thanks for your questions. It will be possible to start mining once we take the decentralised version of platform live, this is scheduled to happen in private testing in Q4 and then openly available to all community members from June next year as mentioned in our timeline. At this point there is no PallyCoin specific wallet but since it is an ERC20 token, we recommend keeping it in a MyEtherWallet or Mist wallet. As far as the mining algorithm goes, it is an introduction-based mining reward in which miners more serve a function as recruiters of new local hosts into the Pally ecosystem. We published an article on Mining within the Pally Ecosystemhttps://www.pally.co/single-post/2017/08/15/Mining-within-the-Pally-Ecosystem which you may find of interest Smiley

Hi @daggny_taggart, there is no at present time, no. We may look into making a separation at some point and will be expanding on the bounty programme soon, thanks for your input, for now please see bounty.pally.co for more information on our bounty options.

Many thanks!
Activity: 868
Merit: 101
August 27, 2017, 06:28:21 PM
is there a separate bounty thread?
Activity: 234
August 27, 2017, 06:23:39 PM
hi, when can we start mining, what algorithm is it , block reward, and can we can a wallet qt ??
August 27, 2017, 06:16:38 PM
Hi all, thanks for the questions, we have addressed each of them below:

@RJX, absolutely, we will keep you posted! Smiley

@clif_high, thank you for your interest in Pally, we will be ramping up the marketing significantly throughout the next month. Our CEO will appear on two high-profile cryptocurrency podcasts, the blockchain show and bitcointalk, to talk about Pally and how the project came to be. In addition, he will be speaking at a few fintech and blockchain conferences throughout Europe. Thanks again for your interest and assessment of the stage of our ICO preparation.

@ranggenga, we are currently working on our signature campaign and will be taking it live along with our telegram channel within the near future!

@Crypto privacy, indeed. Locals will be rewarded to engage in conversation and to provide input on where the good local spots are, as well as to meet up with the locals. We have a use case article coming out next week which addresses this question and which we hope you find interesting and useful Smiley

@ivanst776, thanks for you signing up for the Albanian translation, whilst it is not an immediate priority, we would like to provide our community with a version a little further down the line. May we send you a private message when it becomes relevant? Many thanks for your support!

@stupid_seb, thanks alot for your interest in Pally, we appreciate it!

Have a great rest of your Sunday Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 27, 2017, 05:04:39 PM
Interesting project. Followed
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
August 27, 2017, 04:46:36 PM
Did I understand correctly: After launching the platform, users will be able to receive PallyCoins for providing information on various places for travel? For example, I left a comment about a certain city. Does the system mean a reward for my feedback?
And so the project sounds good Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 04:15:06 PM
I am shocked why this project has not received more attention. Just look at advisors list, Yvonne Ike, Arnaud Benard. If they devoted theirs time to this project - it will be somethig special.

I believe this project is now in a 'sleeper' stage, but the ICO will be a great success solding in minutes. Very small and attractive cap.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
August 27, 2017, 03:43:08 PM
Hi @RJX,

We have found the vast majority of people in both the Benelux and Scandinavian regions have a great English comprehension so we hope for your understanding in not having Dutch as a priority translation at current time. Maybe any of the other bounties could be of interest?

Thanks for your interest in Pally anyway, we hope you will keep supporting the project!

Best wishes

I do completely understand that! And thank you  Tongue

Should priorities shift will you call me?

August 27, 2017, 03:33:41 PM
Hi @RJX,

We have found the vast majority of people in both the Benelux and Scandinavian regions have a great English comprehension so we hope for your understanding in not having Dutch as a priority translation at current time. Maybe any of the other bounties could be of interest?

Thanks for your interest in Pally anyway, we hope you will keep supporting the project!

Best wishes
August 27, 2017, 03:27:20 PM
Hi @Bitum.

Absolutely, we will build out the thread to include all necessary information within the next 24 hours. In the meantime, all information needed can be found at https://www.pally.co/bounty Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: