Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralised Social Travel - page 19. (Read 11243 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
August 27, 2017, 03:21:53 PM
Could you give more info to bounty, what should I do and what should be paid. I do not find anything.

"Register your activity on our designated online sheet for the given bounty (link found in each below section) such that we can monitor your activity and decide whether you comply with the outlined terms for receiving the bounty." > Where is that?

It would be easier for everyone, if all rules are posted here in thread. Thanks in advance!
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
August 27, 2017, 03:19:14 PM
I would like to reserve Dutch translations for your project if needed.

Announcement thread, whitepaper and what not.

Thank you.

EDIT: email sent.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Pally - Decentralised Social Travel
August 27, 2017, 03:06:29 PM
Hi @XCNP, @runio and @ranggenga,

Thanks for your interest in Pally, we greatly appreciate your support to our project!

Let us know if there are any questions we can be of help with Smiley

Have a good Sunday!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 12:55:17 PM
I just came to know about this project and saw that pre-ico has already gone sold within 11 minutes of starting time. That is excellent result for any project raising approximately $ 246000 this quickly. It means ICO is going to be very attractive and lot of people will be interested in that once is live in few weeks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 12:50:52 PM
      The bounty scheme is put in place to enable our global network of Pallies to actively contribute to the community management of the Pally Ecosystem. We highly value each and everyone of our members from all over the world and therefore aim to make our content available in multiple languages to allow for all corners of the world to partake in our crowdfunding and joining the community.

Pally’s bounty scheme includes Cool

• Website and content translation bounty
    • Twitter bounty
    • Facebook bounty
    • Steemit, Reddit and Bitcointalk bounty
    • Article bounty
    • Video media content bounty

So there is no Signature campaign bounty available, then lets just check on the social media bounties that already available to be followed.[/list][/list]
    August 22, 2017, 06:03:24 AM
    Hi @keepboxm, you are hereby put down for our Russian translation! Smiley
    Activity: 229
    Merit: 170
    August 22, 2017, 04:24:06 AM
    Hi!
    reserve Russian translation
    Thank you
    August 22, 2017, 04:05:20 AM
    Hi @jootjejodel

The PAL token will run on the Ethereum blockchain and will implement the Ethereum ERC20 standard specifications.

Kind regards,
    Activity: 294
    August 21, 2017, 10:45:01 PM
    If you want your ICO to succeed you need good traffic i would advice you to take a look at this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/very-targeted-traffic-ideal-for-your-ico-2109339
    They sell a really high quality off traffic!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/very-targeted-traffic-ideal-for-your-ico-2109339

Stop your spamming with your shit-service in all threads. You've spammed everywhere.

so i suggest everyone Report to moderator ,hope ban this copy and paste guy!
    Activity: 294
    August 21, 2017, 07:47:19 PM
    Is this one of those ethereum tokens or just some sort of other cryptocurrency?
    August 21, 2017, 05:52:03 PM
    Hello @altcoinwizz

Thanks for your note. Pleased to see you're following our progress, and we'll be sure to announce the details once we have them up and running.

Cheers
    Activity: 2
    Merit: 0
    August 21, 2017, 08:53:46 AM
    please also notify me when you you start using slack or telegram channel. Been followin ur pally project nd like the travel theme Smiley
    August 20, 2017, 09:00:01 PM
    Hi @Kheysha,

Thanks for your note. You can find our Whitepaper on our website through https://www.pally.co/. Contact with the team can currently be initiated through channels such as this, Twitter, Facebook, email and others. We will be setting up a Slack Channel in the near future and would be sure to post links to it as soon as it is up.

Kind regards
    Activity: 112
    Merit: 10
    Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
    August 20, 2017, 07:46:07 PM
    Interesting project!
    But here I do not find some information about this coin like website, team contact, slack or telegram for discussion.
    Is a whhitepaper already created?
    August 20, 2017, 06:43:01 PM
    Hello Btcdee. Concerns from your points above are noted in good faith. On the partners listed, it's fair to mention that we have made an interpretation of partnership that encompasses companies that will act as facilitators within our ecosystem during and following our ICO. They include companies that we have been in ongoing discussions with in regard to marketing, PR and operations around our ICO, such as Kraken for example.
    Thus, organisations like those as well as Coinbase (via their GDax platform), and the news outlets (such as Coindesk/Cryptocoins news) we would class as Press Partners, hence their listing on our site.

Thanks and kind regards.
    Activity: 406
    Merit: 253
    August 20, 2017, 04:06:58 PM
    I looked a little deeper into your project.. as I said before it looks interesting. However, I am concerned about the impressive list of STRATEGIC PARTNERS & INVESTORS on your website. One of them has already confirmed to me through their official communication channel that they are not affiliated with Pally in anyway. I have already approached all others. Not saying you aren't legit... just sharing with potential investors a major red flag.
    Activity: 12
    Merit: 0
    August 20, 2017, 04:00:52 PM
    no slack? no telegram?

why is coinbase listed as a partner?

you said you are talking with kraken, but it is not confirmen you will be listed there, so why you list them as partners? i fucking dont understand
    August 19, 2017, 08:04:56 AM
    Hi @Nivia1st

Thanks for your question! We completely agree that being available on Android is important and it is our plan to be on Google Play sometime in H1 2018. We have developed our iOS application in React Native which means that we will be able to turn around the code-base and appropriate it for an Android release in a relatively short time-span.

As for Pally Adventures, it is device agnostic since it is developed as a progressive web application.

Any other questions then please feel free to fire away, happy to answer! Smiley
    August 19, 2017, 07:56:10 AM
    Hi @Cornel,

We can confirm that we are in dialogue with Kraken about a listing. We are likely to be listed on a crypto to crypto exchange as the first exchange with Kraken following on. We do have resources allocated to progress our relationships with the high profile exchanges. We will keep you informed as the conversation progresses and the relationship develops.

As for a video presentation link, we have a promo video out which is listed on our website. We will upload appropriate links and video content on our blog (www.blog.pally.co) as it becomes available and ramps up ahead of the ICO in mid-October.

Thanks for your interest! Smiley
    Pages:
    Jump to: