Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅ Decentralized Exchange ICO ✅[ICO] 🌱(List Your Token Here)🌱 - page 4. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
any bounty or airdrop?

Right now we're going through an early release with initial investors as well as trades on our exchange and partner exchanges.
Hello, can anyone tell me how this stuff work, i need someone to explain me how to trade safe on Rektex and how it works, I don't want to loose money bcs i missed something.
How to stay safe and all other necessary hints that can come handy, can i sell an ICO in development stage which didn't hit an exchange?
Is there some guide for trading?

Thanks

You can find helpful guides on the exchange and in the message board.
Activity: 167
any bounty or airdrop?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
It is very useful also the necessary subject. I think perhaps one of important subjects most now for community as now strongly began to put the clamps of the state. In general bright future depends in many respects on this direction.
Activity: 1
Just started trading here and i see it work well but i would prefer using it on mobile so it would be cool if there is a mobile version
Activity: 2
Hello, can anyone tell me how this stuff work, i need someone to explain me how to trade safe on Rektex and how it works, I don't want to loose money bcs i missed something.
How to stay safe and all other necessary hints that can come handy, can i sell an ICO in development stage which didn't hit an exchange?
Is there some guide for trading?

Thanks
2 days ago i started using rektex to trade my coins, and for now i can say that it is pretty similar to ED but it kinda work faster than ED and interface have bigger row spacing so you see everything clear.. Also it is great to have 24h update because it's easier to track coins.. I have great feel about it and i can see pretty interesting coins and prices. Giving it a try..

I am a professional cryptocurrency trader. I found it before some days. I am just looking it good. I like to start with it.
It is kinda better than EtherDelta becouse ED is sold to chinese people who tried "to ICO it"..
I found this yesterday and started using Rekt. For now im suprised how well it works and i can tell it is way faster than others..
I just started using it and i can tell that it seem to be very fast and reliable..

You can check their forum and ask for support, i got answers for my questions Cheesy
Is this any good? Where can i find more information about rektex?
Activity: 3
This is really an amazing cryptocurrency i have ever used. This is very much trusted. Thank You RektEx.IO
What are the conditions that a coin has to meet to be listed on your exchange?

You just have to be an ERC20 Ethereum Token. That's it. If you fit that description you should checkout listing.rektex.com
Activity: 5
I am not that much experienced in this coin. I want to know, Is this available in world trade market like Forex/IQ Option etc.? Is RektEx.IO a same type trading currency like others which are used in that markets?
What are the conditions that a coin has to meet to be listed on your exchange?
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Looks like you're using Etherdelta's smart contract & the balance is exactly the same. Listing a token for 1 - 3 Eth is kinda costly for a forked code.
Activity: 3
Wow, Great...There is a super community at RektEx I got too much fast reply. It is very helpful to get started with a new thing. This is highly recommended for all. & the currency is also self controlled. So, there is no worry to loss for another party. It's all our own responsibility. I like it.
Activity: 6
RektEx seems a very good currency. Since I used Bitcoin or others, It's much comfortable & easy to use. Hope it will make a good market in near future Grinhttps://rektex.github.io/
Pages:
Jump to: