Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅ Decentralized Exchange ICO ✅[ICO] 🌱(List Your Token Here)🌱 - page 6. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Why does this look like EtherDelta? is that on purpose I know the exchange (RektEx.io) works but it for sure looks familiar

So yes - it looks EXACTLY like Etherdelta. We do plan to overhaul the front-end shortly and possibly do a separate smart contract. For now though we are integrating with Etherdelta on the back-end. This helps with being a new exchange and volume. When we list you as an official coin with our site, your orders will carry over to Etherdelta and all of its forks.

One of our other main goals is to smooth out the performance. Beyond that also want to create decentralized exchanges over other platforms such as Waves.

We are huge fans of decentralization. We've been building centralized exchanges for over a year and this is our first time decentralizing. We're very excited.
Activity: 1
Hey Everyone! Hands down my favorite Decentralized Exchange and Forum. Glad I discovered and was able to use it.
@sparkinator

RektEx is a fork of a fork. EtherDelta being the original and ForkDelta being the first fork.  Just got that from the website rektex.github.io.  check out the exchange there is some good information and a solid setup

this is an important thing when thinking about the future of ICO's make sure you look more into "a fork of a fork" gets a little complicated and as crypto grows so will forks.
Loved this! I had an easy time getting my token exposure and very quickly.
There is a great community at RektEx. I am recommending it to all my colleagues.
I heard that ITNS (intense coin) is profitable to mine lately, can anyone confirm this? Will be using multiple 7th gen i5-7500
@sparkinator

RektEx is a fork of a fork. EtherDelta being the original and ForkDelta being the first fork.  Just got that from the website rektex.github.io.  check out the exchange there is some good information and a solid setup
Why does this look like EtherDelta? is that on purpose I know the exchange (RektEx.io) works but it for sure looks familiar
RektEx is a decentralized trading platform that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users. I read about this ICO coming out recently and was wondering if the recent dramatic price drop with bitcoin will effect the ICO prices.  Personally I dont think so because RektEx has some of the better tech behind it and people the right people working on it.
Pages:
Jump to: