Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅ Decentralized Exchange ICO ✅[ICO] 🌱(List Your Token Here)🌱 - page 5. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
In the real time cryptocurrency market is growing too fast and there may be scams but http://RektEx.com is the new brand of trust and it just increase the high level trust and very much productivity of theirs coin listing here the focused group that is very help full for the make listing easier and fast within 24 hours which facility is not available on others exchanges that quality make it a unique exchange i prefer it .
THE http://RektEx.com  Is the great decentralized exchange that is very helpful for beginners lots of support and a quick action team providing very good support  so it is the best choice for listing our coins .
Activity: 71

Create a simple database of reliable and not reliable commodity producers. why complicate everything.
Activity: 1
We just listed our TOKEN VRTY on the RektEx exchange.

https://rektex.github.io/#!/trade/VRTY-ETH

Our website: http://veritychain.io

Basic Info on the Token:VRTY

Verity abbreviated VRTY inherently means truth. Simply stated, Certified, Inc.’s mission is “Truth MattersTM;” our primary objective is to bring truth and transparency to marketing claims, reinforcing both consumer and purchasing agent confidence in the brands they purchase every day. Verity One™ works by documenting and authenticating any marketing claim through a scrupulous verification process. This documentation is stored on the cloud where it can be readily analyzed through Verity Chain™ and IBM Watson AI but simply accessed through the Verity One™ mobile application to any authorized user, bridging the information and communication gap between businesses and consumers.

Activity: 62
Activity: 3
#didsatoshinakamotomakethiscoin? #whereishe #whoishe

and for those reasons I dont trust bitcoin.  The only way I trust a coin is if I know the guys backing it are good people with tons of knowledge and use forks as protection...  aka I am so excited about about this ICO!!
Is there any details on the pool strategies? I want to select or maybed even build a suitable one but I there isnt much on this yet. An explanation would be helpful. Smiley

Sorry im responding a bit later but yeah check out the forum (RektEx.com (The Forum)).  I think developing a pool for this and some how begin able to connect directly to the exchange would would make this a bit more existing in my opinion.  It seems like this will be a great coin but maybe just a little early to be talking about pooling... although being first to creating pools is where the money is at!BTC

The exchange does make it easy it fairly simple to get your first few trades going ( I did a few essentially exchanging pennies just to practice).  the practice helped me understand the exchange a bit better and i recommend doing this yourself.  Now i am trading a few thousand $$ on the exchange.  I wouldnt be doing that if i wasnt sure I wont make a user error. 

moral of the story give it a try and attempt to make a few very small transactions just to get in the swing of it!

Responding late lol!? the community is just getting started Im happy you are here and seem like you have some good practices that you do to manage your trading effectively. great advice.
Glad this coin and exchange are being talked about I came across the website RektEx.io (The Exchange) and RektEx.com (The Forum), when I was doing some research a little while ago and couldn't fine much else.  I made a few different trades just to give it a try and see what the deal is.  Not much action yet but it works smoothly and once a few more people hop on it should be a great community.  I give it Five out of Five stars! would use again!
A lot of people are talking about this ICO lately, can anyone confirm if this is a good coin?
I mean someone official lol

It is! Our coin will be used as the in house coin for the exchange. Have you checked the price of Binance or Kucoin's house coins? There is huge potential here.

Yeah I have been watching this closely and Binance im nearly ready to pull the trigger and make a few purchases.  I am ready to see the potential but as it will be my first time (and i just posted about practicing first) I am a little hesitant.
Is there any details on the pool strategies? I want to select or maybed even build a suitable one but I there isnt much on this yet. An explanation would be helpful. Smiley

Sorry im responding a bit later but yeah check out the forum (RektEx.com (The Forum)).  I think developing a pool for this and some how begin able to connect directly to the exchange would would make this a bit more existing in my opinion.  It seems like this will be a great coin but maybe just a little early to be talking about pooling... although being first to creating pools is where the money is at!BTC

The exchange does make it easy it fairly simple to get your first few trades going ( I did a few essentially exchanging pennies just to practice).  the practice helped me understand the exchange a bit better and i recommend doing this yourself.  Now i am trading a few thousand $$ on the exchange.  I wouldnt be doing that if i wasnt sure I wont make a user error. 

moral of the story give it a try and attempt to make a few very small transactions just to get in the swing of it!
Q. Why not list with EtherDelta, another free decentralized site, or even a custom link?

A. We provide official listings in under 24 hours. Other sites can take weeks. An official listing puts your name in the coin drop-down and it also gives you an official link with your coin name instead of to the contract. This makes you easier to find and helps establish the coins online presence.

Does anyone have any other information on this? I am curious to learn more! I found the RektEx website very helpful but I love to learn more information.

Yeah I was looking for a bit more info on this because the process is a little complicated but I am pretty sure I understand why.  If im right it allows the site a much faster turn around.  the coin drop down is populated next day and it appears to be more offical
Q. Why not list with EtherDelta, another free decentralized site, or even a custom link?

A. We provide official listings in under 24 hours. Other sites can take weeks. An official listing puts your name in the coin drop-down and it also gives you an official link with your coin name instead of to the contract. This makes you easier to find and helps establish the coins online presence.

Does anyone have any other information on this? I am curious to learn more! I found the RektEx website very helpful but I love to learn more information.
Because RektEx was so helpful in getting me started, I'd for sure choose to work with RektEx over their competitors.
As a beginner, RektEx has been very helpful in getting me to understand the complex concepts of cryptocurrencies. Thanks RektEx.
Activity: 62
A lot of people are talking about this ICO lately, can anyone confirm if this is a good coin?

It is! Our coin will be used as the in house coin for the exchange. Have you checked the price of Binance or Kucoin's house coins? There is huge potential here.

Activity: 34
 I am recommending it to all my friends. There is a great community at RektEx.
So Happy that I could use RektEx and post my coin on the market so quickly.
Hi Mr. Still couldnt agree more.  this is one of my favorite new altcoins being introduced because of the infrastructure it runs on
Pages:
Jump to: