Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 124. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
Do you really think that this will work?
Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
Activity: 546
March 14, 2018, 08:24:29 AM
Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
March 14, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
March 14, 2018, 08:17:09 AM
March 14, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
March 14, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
March 14, 2018, 08:03:58 AM
March 14, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
March 14, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 06:09:09 AM
And the project already has a system of encouraging its participants for activity? Is there any information?

What are you talking about? I do not know any system of sponsorship. What it is? What do you have in mind?

I'm talking about the fact that participants take part in the project's program and carry out the project's promotion in the disparate social networks

Okay, I understand you. You are talking about the bonus program, at least I call it so)

Apparently yes, I'm just talking about her. So, is there any information about this bonus program? Is it already running and is there access now to it?

Since the project is just running, I have not yet seen the news of the tangent program. Apparently, if it does, it will be launched a little later

In general, you need to wait for news on the project site, so I understand? Correctly? It is very a pity that it has not yet appeared

Yes, correctly, in addition to the official site you can follow the forum and the project, there will also be information

I understand you, thank you. In general, the project is very ineteric and I hope that a bonus program will appear in the near future

Yes, yes, I also think that it will not wait long for itself and will be released by the project, since it already needs to start distributing
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 06:07:05 AM
And the project already has a system of encouraging its participants for activity? Is there any information?

What are you talking about? I do not know any system of sponsorship. What it is? What do you have in mind?

I'm talking about the fact that participants take part in the project's program and carry out the project's promotion in the disparate social networks

Okay, I understand you. You are talking about the bonus program, at least I call it so)

Apparently yes, I'm just talking about her. So, is there any information about this bonus program? Is it already running and is there access now to it?

Since the project is just running, I have not yet seen the news of the tangent program. Apparently, if it does, it will be launched a little later

In general, you need to wait for news on the project site, so I understand? Correctly? It is very a pity that it has not yet appeared

Yes, correctly, in addition to the official site you can follow the forum and the project, there will also be information

I understand you, thank you. In general, the project is very ineteric and I hope that a bonus program will appear in the near future
Activity: 196
March 14, 2018, 06:03:09 AM
It seems to me, this is a fraud. The project will not work.
You are wasting your time and money.
Why do you think so? Do you have any good reasons?
Share with us.
Because I do not fully understand the meaning of this project.
Why are they doing that? Why can not they explain it normally?
Did you even visit their site? Studied information about the project?
There everything is written in a simple and accessible language.
I read only the headers. And I did not like it anymore. Some strange idea for the project.
Developers could come up with something else, more interesting.
How can you talk about the whole project, reading only the headlines? This is silly.
The project is new and interesting. Those people who understand this, have already appreciated its quality.
March 14, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

March 14, 2018, 05:57:55 AM
Share with us.
I read only the headers. And I did not like it anymore. Some strange idea for the project.
Developers could come up with something else, more interesting.
March 14, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

March 14, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
Share with us.
March 14, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

March 14, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
Share with us.
March 14, 2018, 05:44:53 AM

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 05:42:35 AM
This sounds to me like SETI on blockchain. It's inefficient as Machine Learning needs a special processors. How do you plan to solve this problem?
Jump to: