Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 50. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 02:41:06 PM
The cryptocurrency rate is not very stable now. How do you think this may affect the project?
It's always not stable. I think the developers are aware of this and they have foreseen this.
So you have nothing to worry about. Wink
And can the project stop work because of this?
Maybe I do not need to participate?
Do not panic. The non-stable course of the crypto currency is not an excuse for closing the project.
Just do not think about it. It's not very scary.
Well, you calmed me down a little. What do the developers plan to do this year?
Do they have any goals?
Of course. You can read this on the site, find a road map.
Plans for a year very much.
Okay, I found it. You were right, there were many goals.
Will the developers do this?
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
The cryptocurrency rate is not very stable now. How do you think this may affect the project?
It's always not stable. I think the developers are aware of this and they have foreseen this.
Do not panic. The non-stable course of the crypto currency is not an excuse for closing the project.
Do they have any goals?
Of course. You can read this on the site, find a road map.
Plans for a year very much.
April 03, 2018, 02:31:52 PM
Do they have any goals?
April 03, 2018, 02:27:21 PM
April 03, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
April 03, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
April 03, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
I like to follow the project. Very interesting idea. I believe that the project will be successful in the future, since the idea is very innovative

I agree with you, very few projects with such an idea at the moment. I have not seen similar projects on the forum, so I agree with you

Do you think the project will be successful after entering the market? What will the participants think and what will be in the future?

I do not know how many participants there will be in the project, but I think that the project will be successful in the future, since the problem that the project solves is a very important one
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 07:35:53 AM
I like to follow the project. Very interesting idea. I believe that the project will be successful in the future, since the idea is very innovative

I agree with you, very few projects with such an idea at the moment. I have not seen similar projects on the forum, so I agree with you

Do you think the project will be successful after entering the market? What will the participants think and what will be in the future?
April 03, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

April 03, 2018, 07:26:18 AM
April 03, 2018, 07:21:48 AM
Recently, the project has very little news, who knows what it is connected with? Why is this happening?

I also wonder, I want to ask the development team, but they do not answer the questions. It is very strange

I hope that this is due to the fact that the project is preparing something interesting for the community, I mean the innovation in the project. It is interesting

If it's true, then I agree, it's interesting and you can wait. But they could write the news that soon there will be interesting things, so that people are not nervous

I support, I do not know why they do not do so, but I hope that they will explain their actions
Okay, I understand you, thank you very much, very useful information for me. This is very important, since I did not know who to turn to
April 03, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
Recently, the project has very little news, who knows what it is connected with? Why is this happening?

I also wonder, I want to ask the development team, but they do not answer the questions. It is very strange

I hope that this is due to the fact that the project is preparing something interesting for the community, I mean the innovation in the project. It is interesting

If it's true, then I agree, it's interesting and you can wait. But they could write the news that soon there will be interesting things, so that people are not nervous

I support, I do not know why they do not do so, but I hope that they will explain their actions
April 03, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

April 03, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

April 03, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

April 03, 2018, 07:01:03 AM
Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

It is still possible to return your money. Since the service can not always be of high quality, even though the project is only just starting
How will you return your money if you have already received the service? If you have already paid for something and got the result, then the service worked as it was prescribed
There is such a thing as the reviews and feedback. What will other users of the system say if they see that the service produces incorrect reports? Will they remain users of this product?
You're right, negative feedback is a great mechanism that stimulates the work of any manufacturer, whether it's an auto giant, or a small grocery store
I think that you exaggerate the strength of the reviews. The auto giant can easily remove your reviews from any resource, since it has huge connections, and a small store has a number of regular customers who do not care what you write on your forum
Nevertheless, there are leaders of opinions to which the majority will listen. Often, they use services from anonymous accounts to avoid the subjectivity of the project team.
Opinion leaders are a powerful tool, but even their reviews can often be bought, although they are expensive
I can argue that such a platform as DML, for example, there is nothing to buy reviews from influential people, since they provide an honest product that is worth its money
Activity: 224
April 03, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

It is still possible to return your money. Since the service can not always be of high quality, even though the project is only just starting
How will you return your money if you have already received the service? If you have already paid for something and got the result, then the service worked as it was prescribed
There is such a thing as the reviews and feedback. What will other users of the system say if they see that the service produces incorrect reports? Will they remain users of this product?
You're right, negative feedback is a great mechanism that stimulates the work of any manufacturer, whether it's an auto giant, or a small grocery store
I think that you exaggerate the strength of the reviews. The auto giant can easily remove your reviews from any resource, since it has huge connections, and a small store has a number of regular customers who do not care what you write on your forum
Nevertheless, there are leaders of opinions to which the majority will listen. Often, they use services from anonymous accounts to avoid the subjectivity of the project team.
Opinion leaders are a powerful tool, but even their reviews can often be bought, although they are expensive
Activity: 574
April 03, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

April 03, 2018, 06:58:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: