Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 51. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 06:58:05 AM
Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

It is still possible to return your money. Since the service can not always be of high quality, even though the project is only just starting
How will you return your money if you have already received the service? If you have already paid for something and got the result, then the service worked as it was prescribed
There is such a thing as the reviews and feedback. What will other users of the system say if they see that the service produces incorrect reports? Will they remain users of this product?
You're right, negative feedback is a great mechanism that stimulates the work of any manufacturer, whether it's an auto giant, or a small grocery store
I think that you exaggerate the strength of the reviews. The auto giant can easily remove your reviews from any resource, since it has huge connections, and a small store has a number of regular customers who do not care what you write on your forum
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 06:56:38 AM
Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

It is still possible to return your money. Since the service can not always be of high quality, even though the project is only just starting
How will you return your money if you have already received the service? If you have already paid for something and got the result, then the service worked as it was prescribed
There is such a thing as the reviews and feedback. What will other users of the system say if they see that the service produces incorrect reports? Will they remain users of this product?
You're right, negative feedback is a great mechanism that stimulates the work of any manufacturer, whether it's an auto giant, or a small grocery store
Negative feedback? in this case, it is important that they are justified by any facts. Otherwise it will be just dirt, for which, just can send to the black list the thread moderators
April 03, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 06:53:42 AM

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?

I'm telling you that the price will depend on the success of the project on the market. How many will buy tokens, so much will the price grow in the future. I think that the price will double - that's for sure
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

April 03, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

I agree. There is no way to return already invested money. Given that this is a platform based on block chain technology
but what if the platform gave wrong information, or did an error occur during the calculation, or if the information is invalid? there are cases of system errors in the platforms, so why should users pay for a poor-quality service?
April 03, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

I agree. There is no way to return already invested money. Given that this is a platform based on block chain technology
Activity: 532
April 03, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?
April 03, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

April 03, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

April 03, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
Are you seriously? can I get into the black list of the project?
And if I'm an investor, but at the same time I ruined my reputation, will I get my money back?
Investors in this project fulfill the role of customers, as far as I understand. That is, if you invested in a project, you receive a service in the form of a market analysis for the moment
April 03, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

April 03, 2018, 06:44:11 AM
And if I'm an investor, but at the same time I ruined my reputation, will I get my money back?
No, I do not think so. As a rule, money on such platforms quickly go into business, and after the money is gone - it is impossible to return them
April 03, 2018, 06:43:23 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

April 03, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

April 03, 2018, 06:28:40 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:28:24 AM
Okay, I get it. And how to get on the white list of the project? What do I need to do? Participate in the bounty program and help the project?
Look at the form to fill out. On the site you will see the link "white list" in the menu, there will be a form, in it your name and surname, links to your accounts in social networks and your contribution to the project
Is it just necessary to become an investor in order to get on the white list? I thought there was a right guy who wrote that to get on the white list of the project you need to help in his development
But in any case, the contribution at the ISO stage is a huge help to the project. There are already no two opinions, money now is the best help to the project.
I disagree. The project always has 2 resources: it's money and the media. If there is at least one, then the second will necessarily appear.
A very true statement. If there is a media - they pull up the clientele, which invests money. If there is money, then you can pull the media through them
It sounds of course real, but more for a normal project, connected with the purchase of a sale or other business. In the crypto currency market, it has long been the view that schemes for conventional projects run at 10 percent
Nothing like this. The project is a project, and nothing new in fact people came up with, creating a block chain. It's just a way to store and transfer data, and otherwise everything is the same
Wow, you wanted to know what a white list is, and you'll get into black, my little pvnz Cheesy
ahah!
Do not scare the guy, the blacklist of the project is not so easy to get into, it's even harder than easy. The black list is certainly there, you need to run the project servers to get there, I do not know
It seems to me quite simply to create an anti-advertising project, to talk about it badly, to slander and disintegrate the situation on the threads of the project forum
April 03, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
Okay, I get it. And how to get on the white list of the project? What do I need to do? Participate in the bounty program and help the project?
Look at the form to fill out. On the site you will see the link "white list" in the menu, there will be a form, in it your name and surname, links to your accounts in social networks and your contribution to the project
Is it just necessary to become an investor in order to get on the white list? I thought there was a right guy who wrote that to get on the white list of the project you need to help in his development
But in any case, the contribution at the ISO stage is a huge help to the project. There are already no two opinions, money now is the best help to the project.
I disagree. The project always has 2 resources: it's money and the media. If there is at least one, then the second will necessarily appear.
A very true statement. If there is a media - they pull up the clientele, which invests money. If there is money, then you can pull the media through them
It sounds of course real, but more for a normal project, connected with the purchase of a sale or other business. In the crypto currency market, it has long been the view that schemes for conventional projects run at 10 percent
Nothing like this. The project is a project, and nothing new in fact people came up with, creating a block chain. It's just a way to store and transfer data, and otherwise everything is the same
Wow, you wanted to know what a white list is, and you'll get into black, my little pvnz Cheesy
ahah!
Do not scare the guy, the blacklist of the project is not so easy to get into, it's even harder than easy. The black list is certainly there, you need to run the project servers to get there, I do not know
April 03, 2018, 06:26:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: