Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 52. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
Okay, I get it. And how to get on the white list of the project? What do I need to do? Participate in the bounty program and help the project?
Look at the form to fill out. On the site you will see the link "white list" in the menu, there will be a form, in it your name and surname, links to your accounts in social networks and your contribution to the project
Is it just necessary to become an investor in order to get on the white list? I thought there was a right guy who wrote that to get on the white list of the project you need to help in his development
But in any case, the contribution at the ISO stage is a huge help to the project. There are already no two opinions, money now is the best help to the project.
I disagree. The project always has 2 resources: it's money and the media. If there is at least one, then the second will necessarily appear.
A very true statement. If there is a media - they pull up the clientele, which invests money. If there is money, then you can pull the media through them
It sounds of course real, but more for a normal project, connected with the purchase of a sale or other business. In the crypto currency market, it has long been the view that schemes for conventional projects run at 10 percent
Nothing like this. The project is a project, and nothing new in fact people came up with, creating a block chain. It's just a way to store and transfer data, and otherwise everything is the same
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!

No problem, please contact your private messages next time with your questions, I will prompt you!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:19:06 AM
Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!
Activity: 294
SEMUX
April 03, 2018, 06:17:56 AM
I doubt it now... To invest or not in DML. The project is very interesting, but the unstable market scares me.
Activity: 574
April 03, 2018, 06:17:30 AM
Okay, I get it. And how to get on the white list of the project? What do I need to do? Participate in the bounty program and help the project?
Look at the form to fill out. On the site you will see the link "white list" in the menu, there will be a form, in it your name and surname, links to your accounts in social networks and your contribution to the project
Is it just necessary to become an investor in order to get on the white list? I thought there was a right guy who wrote that to get on the white list of the project you need to help in his development
But in any case, the contribution at the ISO stage is a huge help to the project. There are already no two opinions, money now is the best help to the project.
I disagree. The project always has 2 resources: it's money and the media. If there is at least one, then the second will necessarily appear.
A very true statement. If there is a media - they pull up the clientele, which invests money. If there is money, then you can pull the media through them
It sounds of course real, but more for a normal project, connected with the purchase of a sale or other business. In the crypto currency market, it has long been the view that schemes for conventional projects run at 10 percent
April 03, 2018, 06:15:24 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 06:14:13 AM
If this is the case, then you can describe any project as a collection of money and media. I believe that you are wrong in this deduction
April 03, 2018, 06:13:29 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:11:39 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:09:22 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:08:11 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
What is the white list of the project? I meet such a concept for the first time .. Is it like something like a white list of books of feedback and suggestions?
Yes, but rather this white list works on the contrary, not from customers to the institution, but from the side of the institution to customers
Obviously, yes, given that none of these establishments make up the whitelist directly. This is an auto-assembled list by and large.
April 03, 2018, 06:06:46 AM
What is the white list of the project? I meet such a concept for the first time .. Is it like something like a white list of books of feedback and suggestions?
Yes, but rather this white list works on the contrary, not from customers to the institution, but from the side of the institution to customers
What do you mean when you say "institution"? In this context, we are talking about this platform? do you call it an institution in your metaphor?
April 03, 2018, 06:06:02 AM
April 03, 2018, 06:05:15 AM
April 03, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective

I understand you, thank you, I will think, I have a lot of subscribers, I think this will be a good start in participating in the program.

Yes, you correctly think, the more subscribers you already have on the platform, the better you can start participating in the further development of the project
April 03, 2018, 04:38:52 AM
Prompt! I want to know the information about the bounty program. Who can help me?

What are you talking about? What exactly are you interested in? I participate in the bounty program, so I think that I can help you

Thank you. Tell me, which platform is better to start participating in the program? What do you think?

I think that first of all you need to take part in the forms of the project, but about other platforms, it's better for you to think. Because it's subjective

I understand you, thank you, I will think, I have a lot of subscribers, I think this will be a good start in participating in the program.
Pages:
Jump to: