Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DecryptRcoin [DECR] | Fast Transactions | No IPO | Exchange | - page 2. (Read 13262 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
This coin sucks. Will there ever be exchange?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I will sell 13K DECR for 15 Litecoins.

Thanks to Bitcointalk downtime I had to repost this  Undecided
Activity: 541
any news dev ? :>

Nothing to report on the exchange side currently.

he is gone....

No I'm not, I'm here.
legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
any news dev ? :>
legendary
legendary
I have 13K DECR to sell, PM me with genuine offers.
legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
i have 8036 coins to sell....PM offers
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
Just to let everyone know who is bickering about it, yes I paid to have this coin created by a service just like how everyone else does be it scrypt, x11, x13, x15, etc but there is a few things that I don't quiet understand from the FUDers....

For instance just because things don't extract to your roaming folder or use the latest bitcoin core doesn't mean it is a dud coin, I have been honest and upfront since release unlike other coins that promise you the world & never come through with it.

This is a coin to mine for the people with SHA-256 ASIC's (Mostly Everyone)

I will soon be updating the main DecryptRcoin core using the most recent version of Bitcoins one, adding in the most recent ssl, "maybe" even change the Difficulty Algorithm/Retarget to something different.

Here is also a quote from the OP regarding the coins purpose/use.

DecryptRcoin is a Cryptocurrency aimed at providing Fast Transactions for sending and receiving payments in return for Products & Services.
You can mine it just like any other Altcoin out there as there is a worldwide establishment of mining hardware already in existence which has been proven to strengthen coin networks.
Miners look for a certain Encrypted part inside of a block & then Decrypt it thus confirming its existence in the blockchain.
In "Basic Terms" it is similar to all the rest out there but shows some promise of being different & standing out from the crowd.

This is the first time you've even come close to addressing any wallet issues. I agree that where the conf file is located is not a real problem but how about this:

I will not launch a pool for this one , leveldb is not compiling i need it to copy from another coin , the coind is compiling as bitcoind , the node 54.194.99.126 is same as VIRTUALDIBSCOIN a fail coin ...................

Sorry for my bad English

I ran into this same issue while trying to set up a mining pool for this coin. The daemon would not compile because of leveldb issues. Yes, I could probably fix the issue (I see that there was one pool who was able to compile the wallet), but it's a big red flag. It's not a red flag for a scam or anything like that, but it's a red flag for the possibility of more issues down the road that would affect the miners using my pool. Without a developer capable of addressing these issues, it's not worth the risk of setting up a pool.
Just to let everyone know who is bickering about it, yes I paid to have this coin created by a service just like how everyone else does be it scrypt, x11, x13, x15, etc but there is a few things that I don't quiet understand from the FUDers....

For instance just because things don't extract to your roaming folder or use the latest bitcoin core doesn't mean it is a dud coin, I have been honest and upfront since release unlike other coins that promise you the world & never come through with it.

This is a coin to mine for the people with SHA-256 ASIC's (Mostly Everyone)

I will soon be updating the main DecryptRcoin core using the most recent version of Bitcoins one, adding in the most recent ssl, "maybe" even change the Difficulty Algorithm/Retarget to something different.

Here is also a quote from the OP regarding the coins purpose/use.

DecryptRcoin is a Cryptocurrency aimed at providing Fast Transactions for sending and receiving payments in return for Products & Services.
You can mine it just like any other Altcoin out there as there is a worldwide establishment of mining hardware already in existence which has been proven to strengthen coin networks.
Miners look for a certain Encrypted part inside of a block & then Decrypt it thus confirming its existence in the blockchain.
In "Basic Terms" it is similar to all the rest out there but shows some promise of being different & standing out from the crowd.

DecryptRcoin has been added to the vote list on Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting

Best of luck

Thanks for adding it to the list  Smiley
AKA The Rubber Monkey

Ya I tried doing that by creating a folder in my %appdata% roaming folder and when I click on the decryptrcoin-qt.exe in my downloads it still pops up a whole new thing of wallet.dat and all those things but in my download folder now and still has zero connections and to get it to open the wallet I have to rename my conf file decryptrcoin.conf or it doesn't open it gives me a runtime error? Maybe I'm just really stupid but I'm having a bitch of a time getting this wallet to work

This is a coingen created coin. So the Dev paid a service to create this coin for them.

You need to put a file called coin.conf in the folder where you launch the decryptrcoin-qt.exe from. It will create the wallet.dat and all other files in the same folder that you launch the decryptrcoin-qt.exe from. I just looked at the 'coin.conf' is zipped with the .exe. Just edit that coin.conf file and launch the coin.  This coin will die just like all of the other coin created coins and it looks like it is already slowly dying.

I have tried everything that everyone said and I couldn't get it to give me connections so I just give up lmao

There are plenty of other coins to mine.

This coin has a couple of wallet issues that the dev won't even comment on, let alone fix. It's too bad. I kind of liked this coin.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Ya I tried doing that by creating a folder in my %appdata% roaming folder and when I click on the decryptrcoin-qt.exe in my downloads it still pops up a whole new thing of wallet.dat and all those things but in my download folder now and still has zero connections and to get it to open the wallet I have to rename my conf file decryptrcoin.conf or it doesn't open it gives me a runtime error? Maybe I'm just really stupid but I'm having a bitch of a time getting this wallet to work

This is a coingen created coin. So the Dev paid a service to create this coin for them.

You need to put a file called coin.conf in the folder where you launch the decryptrcoin-qt.exe from. It will create the wallet.dat and all other files in the same folder that you launch the decryptrcoin-qt.exe from. I just looked at the 'coin.conf' is zipped with the .exe. Just edit that coin.conf file and launch the coin.  This coin will die just like all of the other coin created coins and it looks like it is already slowly dying.

I have tried everything that everyone said and I couldn't get it to give me connections so I just give up lmao
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
leave it the way it was..  ---> coin.conf
Have you added the nodes into the conf file ?
She's with a good amount of hash.
Any predictions of any exchange to be added ??

We have contacted the majority of the Exchanges regarding the "Possible" listing of DecryptRcoin.

Please Re-Tweet & Favorite the tweets from the Official DecryptRcoin Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DecryptRcoin
I was looking to mine this coin but when I downloaded the wallet it didn't make an %appdata% folder for the coin??? Why is that? Then I tried to make my own folder in the %appdata% for the wallet and it still didn't work and it said no block source available??? Can you please help me figure this out so I can start mining this coin Smiley Thanks

This is what I said on a post before that I have noticed.

Can anyone give a quick tip on solo mining ? My little s-1 found 5 blocks in the pool and I could have a few more  coins if i were solo mining . I looked for the folder in %appdata% but there isn't one for some reason.

I'm pretty sure this coin creates all that in the folder you extracted the wallet to, just setup the coin.conf in that folder and away you go.
Thanks , thats kinda what I was thinking all along .

Basically it creates it in the same folder you extracted the wallet to.
Ya I know I have the folder now and the wallet opens up and everything but it says no block source available?? Why would that be?
ya and then I renamed the conf file decryptrcoin.conf or should I just leave it coin.conf?
Tried that and it gives me a runtime error when I try to start the wallet so I've decided to give up on this one thanks though for your help Smiley Happy Mining everyone Smiley

On Windows it when you extract the file it will include coin.conf but this is just an example, it will not use this file where it is in the same folder as the DecryptRcoin-qt.exe, this is just an example.  I had the same problem with no nodes as well if I just try to use it by default.  You need to copy the coin.conf file (without renaming) and place it in the same folder as the wallet.dat file which is in your user profile folder which may be hidden and you would have to select option in windows to show hidden files.  C:\Users\%username%\Appdata\Roaming\decryptRcoin. You will need to locate that directory and copy in coin.conf file that is included and at the bottom of the file add the nodes that were in the OP. Adding these will allow you to get connections. So edit the file with below added in location above and save the file.....open the client and you will be good.

addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=92.99.173.184
addnode=192.99.21.103
addnode=54.69.122.71
AKA The Rubber Monkey
I wanted to set up a pool, but the daemon won't compile. I doubt that any exchanges will list this coin until this is fixed.
Activity: 357
WTS 6K coins

PM Me BEST OFFER - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
legendary
WTS 10K coins for 0.5 BTC

PM ME  Wink

Maybe someone should start a DecryptRcoin Marketplace Thread where everyone can Buy and Sell...  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: