Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DecryptRcoin [DECR] | Fast Transactions | No IPO | Exchange | - page 3. (Read 13262 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
WTS 10K coins for 0.5 BTC

PM ME  Wink
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
leave it the way it was..  ---> coin.conf
Have you added the nodes into the conf file ?
She's with a good amount of hash.
Any predictions of any exchange to be added ??

We have contacted the majority of the Exchanges regarding the "Possible" listing of DecryptRcoin.

Please Re-Tweet & Favorite the tweets from the Official DecryptRcoin Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DecryptRcoin
I was looking to mine this coin but when I downloaded the wallet it didn't make an %appdata% folder for the coin??? Why is that? Then I tried to make my own folder in the %appdata% for the wallet and it still didn't work and it said no block source available??? Can you please help me figure this out so I can start mining this coin Smiley Thanks

This is what I said on a post before that I have noticed.

Can anyone give a quick tip on solo mining ? My little s-1 found 5 blocks in the pool and I could have a few more  coins if i were solo mining . I looked for the folder in %appdata% but there isn't one for some reason.

I'm pretty sure this coin creates all that in the folder you extracted the wallet to, just setup the coin.conf in that folder and away you go.
Thanks , thats kinda what I was thinking all along .

Basically it creates it in the same folder you extracted the wallet to.
Ya I know I have the folder now and the wallet opens up and everything but it says no block source available?? Why would that be?
ya and then I renamed the conf file decryptrcoin.conf or should I just leave it coin.conf?
Tried that and it gives me a runtime error when I try to start the wallet so I've decided to give up on this one thanks though for your help Smiley Happy Mining everyone Smiley

On Windows it when you extract the file it will include coin.conf but this is just an example, it will not use this file where it is in the same folder as the DecryptRcoin-qt.exe, this is just an example.  I had the same problem with no nodes as well if I just try to use it by default.  You need to copy the coin.conf file (without renaming) and place it in the same folder as the wallet.dat file which is in your user profile folder which may be hidden and you would have to select option in windows to show hidden files.  C:\Users\%username%\Appdata\Roaming\decryptRcoin. You will need to locate that directory and copy in coin.conf file that is included and at the bottom of the file add the nodes that were in the OP. Adding these will allow you to get connections. So edit the file with below added in location above and save the file.....open the client and you will be good.

addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=92.99.173.184
addnode=192.99.21.103
addnode=54.69.122.71
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Seems strange... as In my OS ,,which is quite new and should give problems I didn't face it..
I'm with windows 10 ( Windows Technical Preview) ...
uninstall and run again the wallet ( delete all in %appdata% except the wallet.dat ) ..
 ***As in this case ..nothing  goes to the app folder... delete all in the   instalation one . 
Maybe that  will help..

Good luck
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

We have contacted the majority of the Exchanges regarding the "Possible" listing of DecryptRcoin.

Please Re-Tweet & Favorite the tweets from the Official DecryptRcoin Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DecryptRcoin
I was looking to mine this coin but when I downloaded the wallet it didn't make an %appdata% folder for the coin??? Why is that? Then I tried to make my own folder in the %appdata% for the wallet and it still didn't work and it said no block source available??? Can you please help me figure this out so I can start mining this coin Smiley Thanks

Can anyone give a quick tip on solo mining ? My little s-1 found 5 blocks in the pool and I could have a few more  coins if i were solo mining . I looked for the folder in %appdata% but there isn't one for some reason.

I'm pretty sure this coin creates all that in the folder you extracted the wallet to, just setup the coin.conf in that folder and away you go.

Ya I know I have the folder now and the wallet opens up and everything but it says no block source available?? Why would that be?
ya and then I renamed the conf file decryptrcoin.conf or should I just leave it coin.conf?
Tried that and it gives me a runtime error when I try to start the wallet so I've decided to give up on this one thanks though for your help Smiley Happy Mining everyone Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
frequent updates by the Dev would be good....

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
TimSweat

legendary

Activity: 392
TimSweat
Can anyone give a quick tip on solo mining ? My little s-1 found 5 blocks in the pool and I could have a few more  coins if i were solo mining . I looked for the folder in %appdata% but there isn't one for some reason.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Not much to see here other than another alt coin. Maybe sometime this year a coin might come out that is well worth it in the future when it hits the markets but everyone jumping on to mine something maybe not worth anything too early for this yet to even finish. Might consider mining but wayyy too much power on would make maybe 2 to 3k a day. Think gonna stick to mining with burst and stay on it as better pay than sha mining offering.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Any update? Coingen junk?  Wink
legendary
mining this still goes well

I agree the network seems stable and people are mining it, hopefully it gets an exchange or 2 soon.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
mining this still goes well
Pages:
Jump to: