Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 68. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 134
Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
Of course there's no benefit on buying a drone it self if you don't have anything to do with it. The best thing to do with drone is To fly it as a hobby or you have a pictorial or coverage footage of events as your kind of bussiness.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
I thought I am dreaming.. this kind of drone I can only see in movie but now it is.. it is real. Phantom 4 PRO is really awesome, I mean all of them! The future is coming...

With the advancement of the technology in today's modern era, the things that people thinks impossible are already possible.
The thnigs or thechnologies like this drones. that we see in the movies are already here.

There's no impossible in our world right now.

By the way, anyone can help me. I am planning to buy some deep aero token but I only have btc. Do I need to convert first in eth in order to buy a token or I can directly buy using my btc? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Do you have a test ride for this Passenger Drones? Do you need any volunteers? I'm willing to get my Visa and buy the tickets if you need one. Hopefully you can have partnership with different countries so this can be available to us locally.
Activity: 83
This project is for those who dream of the future. Brings back our aspiration to ride a flying vehicle and be like Anakin Skywalker in Starwars. I do encourage everyone to support the project. We also have a chance to win our own Passenger drone or a Phantom 4 pro drone as consolation. We just need to contribute atleast 1 ETH. Come on guys. Go buy that  Deep Aero Token.
Do I have to register drone with the government? What rules do I have to follow if I fly for fun?

I'm not sure yet myself but I think there are restriction on flying drones depending on the country you are in. I think due to some accident there was suggestion to register all drones and its owner here in my country, I'm not sure if it was legislated and a law or bill was passed but I think in some other countries they have a stricter law on unmanned aircraft, drones and any flying object entering their air space. This is in connection with privacy, air space and unauthorized flight of a project Drone. Drones can be used to take footage or photos of other people and it is an invasion of privacy.
Activity: 83
https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.

wow, really a passenger drone for the lucky winner, that would be very generous of deep aero, that would really blow an investors mind. Question though is the passenger drone available and ready to take passengers? hope we could see a glimpse of the passenger drones look, I'm really curious.

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

DEEP AERO Team Member Timothy van Langeveld trying out eHANG passenger drone in Netherlands:
https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

We are really passionate about drones and want our community members to get a first hand feel of the future.

Nice. I hope to get one in the future. I don't drive cars yet but I think I can handle the Drones with the help of Deep Aero. Is this the drone with 2 sitting capacity?
DEEP AERO Will Integrate Bancor Protocol to Provide Token Liquidity for its DRONE Tokens

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*Vjv8of1lsweLcilx2zj5mA.jpeg

 DEEP AERO, a company that is building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain, has today announced its integration of the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for its DRONE tokens.

DEEP AERO’s public Pre-Sale is scheduled between 30 March 2018 and 15 April 2018. By integrating the Bancor Protocol, DRONE token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), BNB (Binance) and many more projects that will be activated soon.

“We have a huge community and anticipate massive demand for the DRONE tokens, so it absolutely makes sense for us to provide our users with an easy way to convert DRONE tokens as soon as the ICO is finished,” said Gurmeet Singh, CEO of DEEP AERO. “Integrating with Bancor will provide liquidity to everyone who wants to be a part of the drone economy as we build our platform and revolutionize the drone industry.”

DEEP AERO will activate a Relay Token with 2% of its circulating token supply within a week following the successful completion of the Token Sale. Users will be able to purchase and sell DRONE tokens directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet at a formulaically calculated price.

About DEEP AERO

As the world economy heads towards large-scale adoption of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)/drones for commercial purposes, the drone industry is grappling with huge challenges. One of the biggest challenge that the drone industry is facing at present is that there is no autonomous system to manage high volume unmanned drone traffic.

DEEP AERO, a global leader in drone technology innovation, is building an AI-driven, autonomous, self-governing, intelligent drone/unmanned aircraft system (UAS) traffic management (UTM) platform on the Blockchain. It is designed to enable safe low-altitude civilian flights of manned and unmanned aircraft in the shared airspace.

“The use of unmanned aerial vehicles is increasing exponentially,” says Mr. Gurmeet Singh, CEO of DEEP AERO. “We’re heading towards a future in which millions of drones will fly billions of flights. At some point in the not-too-distant future, fleets of commercial drones are expected to swarm across the skies.Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don’t have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems. At DEEP AERO, we are currently researching prototype technologies such as airspace design, dynamic geo-fencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management.”

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-UTM includes universal drone registration standards, secure identification systems, tamper-proof flight data recorders, accurate and trustworthy 3D mapping data, dynamic weather information, and secure vehicle-to-vehicle communication.

DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP, a decentralized marketplace will be one stop shop for all products and services for drones. This platform will be the foundation of the drone economy and will be powered by the DEEP AERO (DRONE) token.

DEEP AERO (DRONE) Token ICO has started on 1 May 2018.

For more information, please visit https://www.deepaero.com/ico

About Bancor

The Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. To convert tokens instantly, visit the Bancor Web App or join the Bancor Telegram group for more information.

DEEP AERO, a company that is building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain, has today announced its integration of the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for its DRONE tokens.

“We’re heading towards a future in which millions of drones will fly billions of flights.At some point in the not-too-distant future, fleets of commercial drones are expected to swarm across the skies.Current airspace management and air traffic flow management systems don’t have the capabilities to handle the type of operations relevant to drones. In addition, the anticipated traffic density of drones is far beyond the capabilities of current air traffic management systems."

This is a great step for Deep Aero. I totally See the future of Drones and with Deep Aero we will have the traffic flow management of drones in good hands.

I highlighted these portions to emphasize what is Deep Aero and what future we are expecting for Drones.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?
Yes ofcourse you need to be trained before you can operate drones, i saw others having difficulties when then try it for the first time...

It not just easy to use and need to practice everyday i guess, maybe after sometime operating drone will be a job for others...
Activity: 99
Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.
Activity: 7
Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

That is cool but carrying people using drone is more stunning. This kind of project concept will success in near future.
Activity: 48
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I support a really reliable project with great prospects,the project chic bounty and referral system and now the project at the ico stage, which means that now you can buy coins at a very reasonable price and earn with the project helping him to develop because the project is really unique.
Activity: 71
Do I have to register drone with the government? What rules do I have to follow if I fly for fun?
Activity: 69
Do I have to register a drone?

Can a child fly a drone?

What kind of drone should I buy?
Activity: 66
It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost? Is there any requirements needed, is there any insurance for anyone who will use this drone?
I am little bit confuse about it. In my understanding, the drones are provided with Deep Aero and not us. We will just use Drone tokens in order to avail the services of Deep Aero, its either in a form of goods or services. That is my view side and I think we will not care about the price of drones. There is no information in the whitepaper and video, so pardon me if I am wrong.

Actually you are definitely right dude, We will use drones accordingly base on their services offered. We will experience the usages benefits of drones according to what is indicated to their whitepaper. But anyway, even me I don't have any idea for how much could be the price of each drone of this project?

I think this project will not be readily available to all. I mean first there will be issues on security, safety, government approval and other things. But this is a great project. I do hope some of the benefit of drone transportation can be implemented early in my country. Particularly on medical field and the passenger drones. We do have a bad traffic issues particularly in our Main roads and Passenger drones might be the answer.

But not all country for sure will not get easily adapt this drone, because this will be depend of their high technology they have to their country. Then, if
they are open minded  this will get easily be implement for sure in terms of transportation.
Yes, it is not available yet to all, but what we want is the deep aero project will be implementing to many countries or globally,so that they can help all human being to survive especially if the concern is in emergency purposes like in calamity.
Activity: 112
I thought I am dreaming.. this kind of drone I can only see in movie but now it is.. it is real. Phantom 4 PRO is really awesome, I mean all of them! The future is coming...

With the advancement of the technology in today's modern era, the things that people thinks impossible are already possible.
The thnigs or thechnologies like this drones. that we see in the movies are already here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.
But how much the distance drone can go, how far their signal reach? Because i worried if drones can fly less than one hundred meters it will not be very useful or maybe this Deep Aero drones is upgraded than the others drone now in the market!?
Activity: 112
Deep aero project with drones is not a new one!
I have a question about the drone transport. how can this be legal and safe?
Before flying with drones in the city or anywhere like other vehicles we need to have a licence to drive right?
So how can this be possible?
As a valid promoter of Deep Aero, I think you should really know about it, since you must check the details of the campaign you want to participate. First of all, there are legalization process that a certain project needs to acquire in order to launch their ICO. Second, I guess, Drones don't need anymore a driver since this is an artificial intelligence. Passengers can freely go using drones and blockchain technology. Look at their whitepaper, pages 32 and you will see how passenger drones work.

I do know what you are talking about, but the first comment have its question.
Flying passenger drone in the city should allow by the government and have right in their flight.
this is not 100% safe and must have proper training.
Before a project will run in a country definitely, there are insurances for safety of either customers or passengers. There are legalized procedure that the project needs to meet in order for them to run.
As what I said on my previous reply, martina14 is a participant of Deep Aero and I think he/she must know about the campaign he/she participated.
In my opinion, it is a liability of the team to ensure the safetiness of the passengers. And as an accountable team, they will not launch a project that is not safe in community. For sure, they anticipated it already.
Proper training will be implemented to the drivers before they get the license before using drones of course and before they start doing it for sure they will make a dry ran so that in a real situation they will know every step are secure and safe.

As per my own understanding I think the drones are similar to cars, before you start operating it, you must know how to use it properly. For safety purposes.
Activity: 126
What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?
Pages:
Jump to: