Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 69. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
As a responsible owner of a drone, how can this project affect us? Is there a change to the existing rules and regulations of the government with regards to owning and operating a drone. Do we have to register our drone though we only use it for our personal use? Will Deep Aero give us free access to the aerial space for our drone? Kindly enlighten us with this project. I am really impressed with the said project but I want to know how the current owners of drones will be affected by this project?

As per my own opinion the government will give rules and regulations in terms of giving permission in owning and regulating the drones.
Just like for example the cars that you are owning for you to operate it you must register it first.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Drone is helpfull in many ways.. like in urban areas,  deep aero can help the traffic enforcers in terms of traffic monitoring. i hope they can resolve some issues in the future.

For me sir, since we already have this kind of product, the government can resolve the problems in terms of the traffic issues not just in your place sir but also in other peace across the globe.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.
Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.

Any technology can be used for destructive purposes by criminals. DEEP AERO is working only on commercial applications of drones. We are not working on drone weaponisation even though it is commercially very lucrative for us.

Ofcourse deep aero will not be able to use by some criminal activity and they apply using of drones in all positive ways to make our work better and easier to us so that all people who support deep aero’s project will make happy that they choose the right project.

In the platform of the deep aero in terms of the use of their product which is the drone it says that the drone itself has so many use and it depends on the custumer on how they will use the said product
but i do believed that the deep aero didnt want to make their drones use in such criminal manners.
The bolded line is what I am scared off. It is upon the customers that will use the drones and if Deep Aero hasn't have the control to their users, there is a possibility that it will use in criminals. That's what I want to clear because right now, the mentality of the people are really different from the past. Technology can bring harm or goodness and the people will decide on how they will use it. But, it is good also if Deep Aero has policies/regulations in order to prevent people of using drones in crimes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
Deep aero project with drones is not a new one!
I have a question about the drone transport. how can this be legal and safe?
Before flying with drones in the city or anywhere like other vehicles we need to have a licence to drive right?
So how can this be possible?
As a valid promoter of Deep Aero, I think you should really know about it, since you must check the details of the campaign you want to participate. First of all, there are legalization process that a certain project needs to acquire in order to launch their ICO. Second, I guess, Drones don't need anymore a driver since this is an artificial intelligence. Passengers can freely go using drones and blockchain technology. Look at their whitepaper, pages 32 and you will see how passenger drones work.

I do know what you are talking about, but the first comment have its question.
Flying passenger drone in the city should allow by the government and have right in their flight.
this is not 100% safe and must have proper training.
Before a project will run in a country definitely, there are insurances for safety of either customers or passengers. There are legalized procedure that the project needs to meet in order for them to run.
As what I said on my previous reply, martina14 is a participant of Deep Aero and I think he/she must know about the campaign he/she participated.
In my opinion, it is a liability of the team to ensure the safetiness of the passengers. And as an accountable team, they will not launch a project that is not safe in community. For sure, they anticipated it already.
If you really want to sure that Deep Aero have safety precautions or their Drone Pilots will have licensed then you should view this article:
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drone-pilot-certification-course-in-accordance-with-the-new-federal-aerospace-regulations-b17e0c3ee087
This article is all about Drone Pilot Certification Course In Accordance With The New Federal Aerospace Regulations. It means that the legitimacy for the drone pilots are required by Deep Aero project. We can now ensure that our life is safe in the hands of drone pilots.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.

How do they track the malaria carrying monkeys? does the monkeys have a blue tooth devices that is connected with the drone to track the monkeys in the forest? how many monkeys can a single drone track? this is a big help in the health department , if drones can really track disease carriers.
Activity: 462
I find this idea interesting and potential in the future. Unmanned aircraft with abundant service will minimize time and save money. Innovative technology continuously to meet the needs and change the local topography?
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
I know some countries if you going to fly the drone in urban areas, within the controlled airspace or close to the airports, the device need to be registered with our government and mark them with identifying information. So it will easily for them to detect your drones.
That is good idea because we do not know how many people use drones and we can’t easily identify the drones used by the government if they will adapt the project of deep aero if they have no identity.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
It’s a big help to the agriculturists to make their work easy, like for example tracking their crops or even the tallest trees can easily see if there are pests who need to prevent by them. They can also help in their harvest time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Drones can possibly used not just in the government but also in the industrial field such as in building an infrastructures the drones that the deep aero project were producing is a big help in checking first the safety of the place and how will  the infrastructures will be built.
As we can see there are many uses of drones that deep aero listed in their white paper, but I think more uses of it will this project can also add so that when this project is being launch more people will attract i this project.
Activity: 11
I am newbie in cryptocurrency and I expect that all of this project are for coins. Fortunately, I found a new one who has different in usage. Deep Aero project can be applied in real life situation. Drones can be used in various things such as preventing criminalities, surveying agricultural land, and etc. Innovations will strengthen by this project and our future is ensured by Deep Aero.
Activity: 19
Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
Activity: 137
Drones have different utility. I saw a lot of useful things that drones can do in our community. It can use in surveillance, photo film, and etc. But all of these utilities can be done completely by this project! I hope time will come, many things will be discovered using drones and Deep Aero will lead the way in innovation using AI and blockchain technology.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
I know some countries if you going to fly the drone in urban areas, within the controlled airspace or close to the airports, the device need to be registered with our government and mark them with identifying information. So it will easily for them to detect your drones.
Activity: 99
Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*1Wewq7HwqUmGbJccJHtoKQ.jpeg

What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17

Activity: 94
Merit: 7
I am new to the crypto currency industry and I have to say, I always thought that all the cryptos in this industry are all like bitcoins and are just for the purpose of being used as a currency online but I was so wrong. To my surprise, there are innovative projects like this one that solves problems in the real world and gives true help. I now understand why a lot of people invest in this industry(of course aside from the great amounts of profits one can get). I think this is not a shit coin because it really has a great thing behind it. I am eager to hear more about this project in the coming weeks and months.

Yes, you are right! There are so many innovative projects related to Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. Now that we are in the Digital Era, the impossible things yesterday are possible things today. People invest because they believe that these projects will become successful and will help humankind in their daily life.
Absolutely right that's why we are aiming to have the most advanced technology in this field and we wanted to integrate Artificial intelligence to take part control  Drones in the future. I know AI will be used in the next few years.
Activity: 364
I am new to the crypto currency industry and I have to say, I always thought that all the cryptos in this industry are all like bitcoins and are just for the purpose of being used as a currency online but I was so wrong. To my surprise, there are innovative projects like this one that solves problems in the real world and gives true help. I now understand why a lot of people invest in this industry(of course aside from the great amounts of profits one can get). I think this is not a shit coin because it really has a great thing behind it. I am eager to hear more about this project in the coming weeks and months.
Cryptocurrency is for everyone and we use blockchain to change the old business model this is a new innovative technology and we are warm to welcome this kind of project. We had the most advance technology and with the help of Artificial Intelligence we're resolving it to it's capacity.
Activity: 92
I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??

Drones are being used extensively in precision farming.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/526491/agricultural-drones/

Yeah, I think so. The Deep Aero product will be used for many needs. This project will also help the agricultural sector. But, will the Deep Aero platform collaborate with other companies?

Yes. We are partnering with some of the biggest companies in the drone industry. We can't disclose names because of mutual NDAs in place till the deals are finalized.

This means that drone manufacturers should not be afraid because DEEP AERO is not a competitor, instead it is a platform that will help the industry more aggressive, innovative and creative. Since Blockchain Technology and Artificial Intelligence will be used, how does it affect the drones price?
Pages:
Jump to: