Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀 - page 72. (Read 8281 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
How about if someone would want to fly his over your backyard and make photos or videos to our family/relatives
how about our privacy? is there a criminal law?

Its been a long debate in using a drone for surveillance and flying around the public places there's always restriction and regulations on flying it. Even if its for fun or hobby you need to fill up or register on aviation offices or department so you wont need to worry about it just get a license and abide to the laws of flying drones then you are ready to go.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
when i read this,, deep aero project is very hitechand iteresting project...
after five.. six.. 10 yrs I can't imagine there are plenty of drones on the air.

I am looking forward more high technology.
10 years seems too long for that.
Not just drones will be on air, there will be cars flying also.
i will continue looking on this project and will see what they will do about the future.
for now the idea is really amazing! They just need to make the battery better. 1 hour atleast will be good.
Activity: 237
token sale is exclusive for ETHEREUM and ERC20 wallet only?
how about some people who want to participate using bitcoin?
This has been done to safeguard contributor/investor interests. In the unlikely event of DEEP AERO ICO not meeting its softcap, funds will be refunded to contributors. The company will not be able to use these funds. This has been enforced by the ERC20 smart contract.

You will have to convert BTC to ETH and then buy DRONE tokens.

once i sent the Eth on ICO wallet will i receive my token of deep aero instantly?
Or we need to wait for the ICO to finish before getting the tokens?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
when i read this,, deep aero project is very hitechand iteresting project...
after five.. six.. 10 yrs I can't imagine there are plenty of drones on the air.
Activity: 126
As per my own understanding In terms of the platform of deep aero platfom the product of the deep aero can help the traffic enfircers in terms of traffic monitoring because the drone can fly and capture the happenings on the roads for the enforcer to know what is happening on the road. That is the good thing in the deep aero project.

I think every country should have drones as an eye in the sky to monitor the traffic flows and road conditions. This is a big help to drivers and commuter as well as patrol officers to make road travels smooth and enjoyable. department of transportations should have a budget for this kind of project.

Its better if we will have our own Drone transportation. I just hope it will not be costly. In my country, fuel prices are constantly increasing resulting to increase in prices of commodities as well. I'm expecting that there will be a price hike on bus fare and other transport services. This project is something to look forward too. This will be feasible if the project is cost effective, meaning if more people can afford it.
Drones are everywhere especially in G20 country they use it to monitor cities with alot of people but they are not allowed to use that in Presidential mansion or palace coz it will be threat for the president. I hope the project is for future purposes and not to harm people.

Wow! That's great, because now the government were already using drones as their mode of security not just to the ordinary people but also to the leaders of the country.
And one of the feature of the deep aero project is its security purpose. Isn't great?
copper member
Activity: 14
AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain
This has been done to safeguard contributor/investor interests. In the unlikely event of DEEP AERO ICO not meeting its softcap, funds will be refunded to contributors. The company will not be able to use these funds. This has been enforced by the ERC20 smart contract.

You will have to convert BTC to ETH and then buy DRONE tokens.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Let Your Body Control The Drone

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf

another good idea to have with drones.
i remember watching black panther, they are driving the car in other place safely!
technology is really amazing.
Activity: 59
copper member
Let Your Body Control The Drone

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

4K resolution with camera is really something to have.
but same as the above i want a longer battery life.
is this a water proof drone and cam?
I do not see a drone in face to face and I do not know what are the features of drone. But I think it is good if the battery of the drones will span atleast 45mins in the flight time. It is also good to have a water proof camera specially if you want to cover an event in rainy season. Well, I guess Deep Aero will improve their drones time by time. We have just to wait for their updates.
Activity: 140
I am thinking about the years that this project will be completed. I mean, when will this project completely launch? Because it seems like the project is too hard to achieve. Imagine, there are plenty of drones on the air. I guess it takes years or even a decade before this project will execute in the world.
Maybe not that long, because recently i watched news from china they flew  thousand of drones all together and they synchronized it in the air forming words and number... When I saw that i thought about the Deep Aero project and i told to myself that it would not take long before this project to operate...
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
Activity: 140
How about if someone would want to fly his over your backyard and make photos or videos to our family/relatives
If under by Deep Aero services  that will not happen, and if someone do that in your house you need to report it to the authority... That's why using drone is not just easy, you need to get permission and others requirements before you can use it...
Activity: 546
I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
copper member
How to buy DEEP AERO (DRONE) Tokens

Step 1: Go to https://www.deepaero.io

Step 2: Click on “BUY DRONE TOKENS” button. You will be asked to “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you are already a member.

Step 3: You will be redirected to “DRONE Token Sale Contract Address” Page. Please follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

Note: We have removed the DRONE Token Sale Contract Address for security reasons. You will be able to see this once you log in.

Check your DRONE token balance at https://www.ethplorer.io

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/how-to-buy-deep-aero-drone-tokens-ae9320157f6f
copper member

Yes, there are laws to protect privacy of people. These laws vary across different jurisdictions.You can always file a criminal complaint against someone for invading your privacy.
copper member
Considerations For Planning A Drone Business

According to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), around 1 million drones have been registered in US. With the growing interest in the UAV industry people are turning drone hobby into a business. Here’s a guide on how to pursue a business in this sector -

The very first step is to participate in an aeronautical training program and prepare for the Remote Pilot Certificate. All the legal formalities are crucial for the success of the business. “The first consideration is whether to organize into an LLC or a corporation,” said Dr. Sarah Nilsson, Assistant Professor at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

As for the UAV business, you must be familiar with the insurance requirements, regulations, state laws and local ordinances in order to operate,” added Nilsson.

Preparation is the base for a good business plan, investing in correct combination of aircraft, sensors at the right time is essential.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/considerations-for-planning-a-drone-business-c2f5711d8b52
Activity: 66
Activity: 16
Drones save time and require less effort. Drones give us a better service in capturing photos or recording videos. It doesn't require too much effort. This is very important for travelers like me. We don't need any more assistance to other people if we want to capture our travel moments. We can do it alone. Hassle-free and less cost for us.
copper member
Have A Look At Four Seasons Amazingly Captured By Drone

Drones work is amazing, and the wonderful images we are able to experience is all because of the great photographers. Jani Ylinampa, the nature photographer captured the beauty of Kotisaari Island during the four seasons with his drone.

Back in 2015, Jani took an aerial photo of the idyllic island nestled in the Kemi river, and the image went viral on social media, and he returned back to capture more of this beauty.

“The seasonal changes in Lapland are drastic and this little island is the perfect way to display them,” says Jani. This beautifully captured island is four miles from the Arctic Circle and temperature drop to well below freezing during winter months. “Especially in winter, I need the weather to be dry so the propellers don’t freeze,” added Jani.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/have-a-look-at-four-seasons-amazingly-captured-by-drone-905742c5eabf
Pages:
Jump to: