Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1867. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Do i need to encrypt my wallet first and unlock it for minting/stacking first? Why does it not mature with an un-encrypted wallet

And yes I know encryption is safety yadiyadiyadi

You could have encrypted it and unlocked in the time you wrote this question lol
Activity: 201
The way this project is marketed and coins distributed is.. unbelievable. I'm so glad I joined early, this thing will be absolutely huge!
I'll have to check this thread daily from now on. Almost missed steemit and reddit giveaways.

Continue with the great work!

I agree, this is quite innovative distribution method. Normally free airdrop is just giving people something for nothing. This coin makes your do at least some work for it, so everyone is exchanging some labor for the coin, so it's kinda like a Proof of Work for initial distribution.

But finally you are in that is the most important for a project like this , to have great member support, hold your coin next years we are going to be huge!

Yeah I agree. Just hodl your coins, if you sell now you will regret it instant! look at other airdrop projects many of them are very successfull and I believe deeponion will be one of them
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Time to change signature... Cheesy
😂😂😂😂😂
Hahahaha, oh man my belly hurts so much, can't laugh anymore,
You are a .....
Activity: 420
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
Do i need to encrypt my wallet first and unlock it for minting/stacking first? Why does it not mature with an un-encrypted wallet

And yes I know encryption is safety yadiyadiyadi
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Activity: 309
Merit: 290
Happy to announce my steaks are coming in nicely. Good job dev. However this coin is a pain to mine.

Have all the steaks you want, I'm happy with my onions. Cool

Combine them.. steaks, onions. Add a little green pepper and mushroom and you'll have something very tasty.
Oddly enough I'm surprised there isn't a STEAK coin.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Happy to announce my steaks are coming in nicely. Good job dev. However this coin is a pain to mine.

Have all the steaks you want, I'm happy with my onions. Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23

Are your "steaks" on the grill right now....lol?
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I am probably a week away from being Full Member ....
So hopefully this will be my last as 'Member' & after that I will grab a bigger share as 'Full Member' Cheesy
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
All accounts registered on bitcointalk.org after July 12, 2017 are not qualified.
Very stupid rule guys... i can even say most stupid i"ve seen on this forum. You know why  ? For two days i truing to buy account with registration date earlie 12 july, coz i realy want to take part in this airdrop.
And you know what ? all jr. acounts  wich people selling ( with registation date earlie 12 july) now cost in 3 times more expensive than accounts wich were registrated after 12 july. So with that rule you just earn money for account-dealers.And thats all.  You dont  prevent abusers within the community, because abusers already have dozen of this accounts and abuse them if they want.
And thats only one part - another that acount-dealers can just trick you, and not give your an acount when you transfer them money. like they done to me. And also if accounts with reg earlie 12 july now rise in prise there also bad people can begin to stole accounts and so on...
So with that rule you only create a very good space for very bad peole, who will earn money on newbies and jr. members like me.  And that is only a begining and will go on and go on...
Good luck to your project guys.

You talked like an expert on this forum. I'm not sure you are genuine newbie here. So, you know why they didn't accept account after 12 july.
I am learning fast bro. I am not only new one at this forum, i am new one in that all cryptocurrency stuff. You can just take a look on my first posts on this forum and every thing will be clear for you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
I would like to earn DeepOnion.

Not through free airdrops, but through working.

Are there any offers? I can essentially do anything involving technology, you name it. Assembly, electronics, web services, automation, reverse engineering, conversion, and so on.

Lets make DeepOnion usage happen rather than just sitting on it and speculate.

Payment can be based on milestones.

I see I'm eligible for the airdrop anyway, but I will have to download the wallet first to participate, which I probably can't do before the next one Sad

Cheers,

Currypto
Activity: 490
Yes i made it to sr. member

Dev i will be payed as senior now?

More coins for me  Cool

Pay day guys, grab your bags and open them wide Cheesy
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
All accounts registered on bitcointalk.org after July 12, 2017 are not qualified.
Very stupid rule guys... i can even say most stupid i"ve seen on this forum. You know why  ? For two days i truing to buy account with registration date earlie 12 july, coz i realy want to take part in this airdrop.
And you know what ? all jr. acounts  wich people selling ( with registation date earlie 12 july) now cost in 3 times more expensive than accounts wich were registrated after 12 july. So with that rule you just earn money for account-dealers.And thats all.  You dont  prevent abusers within the community, because abusers already have dozen of this accounts and abuse them if they want.
And thats only one part - another that acount-dealers can just trick you, and not give your an acount when you transfer them money. like they done to me. And also if accounts with reg earlie 12 july now rise in prise there also bad people can begin to stole accounts and so on...
So with that rule you only create a very good space for very bad peole, who will earn money on newbies and jr. members like me.  And that is only a begining and will go on and go on...

You talked like an expert on this forum. I'm not sure you are genuine newbie here. So, you know why they didn't accept account after 12 july.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Why would you buy a Bitcointalk account that's free anyway?

To take part in this Airdrop. The account has to be created before 12. July 2017.
Activity: 448
Why would you buy a Bitcointalk account that's free anyway?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Very stupid rule guys... i can even say most stupid i"ve seen on this forum. You know why  ? For two days i truing to buy account with registration date earlie 12 july, coz i realy want to take part in this airdrop.
And you know what ? all jr. acounts  wich people selling ( with registation date earlie 12 july) now cost in 3 times more expensive than accounts wich were registrated after 12 july. So with that rule you just earn money for account-dealers.And thats all.  You dont  prevent abusers within the community, because abusers already have dozen of this accounts and abuse them if they want.
So with that rule you only create a very good space for very bad peole, who will earn money on newbies and jr. members like me.  And that is only a begining and will go on and go on...

How about you just accept the rules and don't try to cheat your way in?
You can always buy on the exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
I already registrated
wish everybody to rich their goals
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
Very stupid rule guys... i can even say most stupid i"ve seen on this forum. You know why  ? For two days i truing to buy account with registration date earlie 12 july, coz i realy want to take part in this airdrop.
And you know what ? all jr. acounts  wich people selling ( with registation date earlie 12 july) now cost in 3 times more expensive than accounts wich were registrated after 12 july. So with that rule you just earn money for account-dealers.And thats all.  You dont  prevent abusers within the community, because abusers already have dozen of this accounts and abuse them if they want.
So with that rule you only create a very good space for very bad peole, who will earn money on newbies and jr. members like me.  And that is only a begining and will go on and go on...

If you really want some onions, pick them up on the exchange while they're still relatively cheap. You'll miss your opportunity if you focus on past sour grapes.
Activity: 219
Joined the airdrop. How many coins can i receive per week with member rank?  Wink
Already found answer on first page  Grin
Jump to: