Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1868. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How to stake coins? Is there any tutorial?

Sweet. I cant wait to get my onions on Friday. My wallet is starting to stake too Cheesy. I think I am going to consider buying some more off the exchange to increase the staking rewards Smiley These onions seem to have pretty good value.

Yes, there is. Check this link: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-staking-tutorial.31/
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
 Smiley Staking onions

Sweet. I cant wait to get my onions on Friday. My wallet is starting to stake too Cheesy. I think I am going to consider buying some more off the exchange to increase the staking rewards Smiley These onions seem to have pretty good value.
Activity: 294
Such an interesting idea for an airdrop. Requiring a certain amounts of comments and providing extra incentive to hero members is clever. It's basically free marketing for the project. The cool thing is that both the users and the project are gaining something. I cant wait to see what other innovative things this coin will do. I wish i had found out about this coin sooner. Oh well, at least i will probably receive some of the drop this week. How many people are collecting rewards as of now?
A few hundred at least. Wouldnt be surrprised if this coin hits 1000 collectors this friday. This snowball is getting bigger by the day.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Such an interesting idea for an airdrop. Requiring a certain amounts of comments and providing extra incentive to hero members is clever. It's basically free marketing for the project. The cool thing is that both the users and the project are gaining something. I cant wait to see what other innovative things this coin will do. I wish i had found out about this coin sooner. Oh well, at least i will probably receive some of the drop this week. How many people are collecting rewards as of now?
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Are there plans to add further anonymity features in the future? If so, any details?
Activity: 210
Activity: 219
Joined the airdrop. How many coins can i receive per week with member rank?  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Reasons to like DeepOnion

- Community Involvement
- Technology
- Anonymity
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
Although my bitcointalk account was hacked and has basically ensured that I will not be able to participate in the next few airdrops, I am fortunate enough to be able to stake the coins I do have Grin
Activity: 294
Come home from work where i desperately check faucet every few hours.
- see multiple 000.xx deposits. Still happy to see them.
- check ANN. No fudding to be seen or to encounter. Community still solid
- more people joining, people getting kicked out

It's alive!
So decide to post elsewhere in this forum, hoping for others to join in and drop in here for a short bit.

Good going people! To the moon after this rollercoaster!
Activity: 308
The way this project is marketed and coins distributed is.. unbelievable. I'm so glad I joined early, this thing will be absolutely huge!
I'll have to check this thread daily from now on. Almost missed steemit and reddit giveaways.

Continue with the great work!
Pfew good that you mentioned it otherwise would've missed those! Thanks and great and fun marketing indeed, really hope the project takes off further.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
nice coin Cheesy 50% airdrop of max supply, sounds very interessting Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The way this project is marketed and coins distributed is.. unbelievable. I'm so glad I joined early, this thing will be absolutely huge!
I'll have to check this thread daily from now on. Almost missed steemit and reddit giveaways.

I agree, this is quite innovative distribution method. Normally free airdrop is just giving people something for nothing. This coin makes your do at least some work for it, so everyone is exchanging some labor for the coin, so it's kinda like a Proof of Work for initial distribution.

But finally you are in that is the most important for a project like this , to have great member support, hold your coin next years we are going to be huge!

I agree, this is quite innovative distribution method. Normally free airdrop is just giving people something for nothing. This coin makes your do at least some work for it, so everyone is exchanging some labor for the coin, so it's kinda like a Proof of Work for initial distribution.

Great point! Could't agree more!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
It is so shitty that no Newbies are accepted. The community would be much bigger.

you have made the right decision my friend, just keep holding your onions.

Holding & staking 24/7, in fact thinking of buying some.
Usually, after an airdrop most participants get in line to drop them ASAP. I've seen it many times.
But it's not happening here. Kudos to the devs for the 90% rule!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Well, I grew up to the member, at the same time updated the signature and noted in this thread, just in case  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

you have made the right decision my friend, just keep holding your onions.

Jump to: