Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1889. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Im glad to now be part of  DeepOnion family, let's go toward success together!  Cool  

good luck!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I'm need airdrop.

u can't participate 'cause ur registration date is later than july 12.

but u may buy onions on the exchange (novaexchange).
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I'm need airdrop.

Yeah, I need an AirDrop, too! Grin
But it won't take long, few more days.
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
I am thinking about maybe switching my 6 x RX470 mining rig from Zcash to Deeponion. Any experiences?

You have PM to dev, or there are other miners here to help you,The community is very welcome to join the onion
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
I am thinking about maybe switching my 6 x RX470 mining rig from Zcash to Deeponion. Any experiences?

Keep mining Zcash, convert to BTC, buy DeepOnion. You will get significantly more DeepOnion coins this way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I'm glad you guys like it, in all fairness credit goes @vpixele for the inspiration to create, his work is awe inspiring.
The picture is an image of the largest city Sanaa based in Yemen.
I think that from me there will be no more work. There are personal reasons for this. I was happy to try.

Please dude, you have to create more, I was looking forward to more of your creations.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
I'm glad you guys like it, in all fairness credit goes @vpixele for the inspiration to create, his work is awe inspiring.
I think that from me there will be no more work. There are personal reasons for this. I was happy to try.
Activity: 672
My first wall paper Smiley

Awesome work, what city is this?
Anyway i'am very happy for my first airdrop, the community seems very active and friendly  Smiley

www.valuebetting.org
It's a hard coin to mine which makes it cheaper to buy at the current prices than to mine I think

You are correct, currently it is significantly cheaper to buy coins than to rent hashing power from nicehash. You can get about x4 as many coins if you buy them.

But if you own ACIS miners you've already got your ROI just by mining DeepOnion.
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
For those wondering about mining, kawaiipool has been legit so far regarding DeepOnion. I've been there since day 1 and no issues as of yet.

As for NovaExchange, with so few buy order there will be big spikes and drops, especially once people drop of out airdrops. As you can drive the price down by 30-50% by even just dumping 2-4k coins as it happened last night.

Success of this coin will be based on long term development, as there will always be initial spikes in values.
It's a hard coin to mine which makes it cheaper to buy at the current prices than to mine I think
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

Awesome work, what city is this?
Anyway i'am very happy for my first airdrop, the community seems very active and friendly  Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
i'm happy to joined in DeepOnion airdrop. First of all guys I'm impressed with your work, congrats  Smiley
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Lol,it's only begining,don't get panicky yet Smiley

It's doing ok for now,but the key is to get people outside airdrop interested to buy coins Wink
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
For those wondering about mining, kawaiipool has been legit so far regarding DeepOnion. I've been there since day 1 and no issues as of yet.

As for NovaExchange, with so few buy order there will be big spikes and drops, especially once people drop of out airdrops. As you can drive the price down by 30-50% by even just dumping 2-4k coins as it happened last night.

Success of this coin will be based on long term development, as there will always be initial spikes in values.

Yep, the liquidity at NovaExchange is very low, Onion would have to get on some bigger exchange so the price would stabilize. But that will probably take quite some time.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256

Looks very nice Smiley And which city is that actually? Looks arabic, but I have no idea where it can be...
www.valuebetting.org

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
sir can you tell me why my account got blacklisted?

User ID   1005582
Wallet Address   DWF2TWzD7RvgeF4FoBMJk9aSxj2Vb7RYuX
Status   Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

Wallet Movement
Total Sent (ONION)   2670.97694048
Total Received (ONION)2670.98494048   
Balance (ONION) 0.00800000

If you transfer your coin without using the coin control function you will be banned by the bot.
post in the community forum and ask for an appeal

I apologize sir, I tried trading on novaexchange for the first time with onion coins. I hope you understand. I will not repeat it again.
@kepzio
You can see instructions here to make balancing balances for your wallet, then appeal.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
At the pool kawaiipool.party the influx of miners
Coins:ONION Miners:Hashrate 70: 47.3 Gh/s
Jump to: