Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1888. (Read 1167549 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
So, although I've been a member of bitcointalk since 2016, albeit a lurker, I am ineligible to receive any airdrop?
One of the reasons I got interested in BTC was because of DNMs and the TOR browser. This coin seems promising for DNM integration.
If you can increase your activity you can reach jr member level in a few weeks and then can apply for the airdrops.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So, although I've been a member of bitcointalk since 2016, albeit a lurker, I am ineligible to receive any airdrop?
One of the reasons I got interested in BTC was because of DNMs and the TOR browser. This coin seems promising for DNM integration.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
how is it possible for this coins price to hold up so well it is actually kind of insane. a lot of people are not dumping so surprising.

We lived through a bit in the crypto scenes, having the same blood already and knowing how to read and spotted a good one, a real potential one.
I believed not just the current price that reflects the bit of the trending at this stage of the development but this could set well-defined standards for the cryptos that give to make a better world.  Smiley
Activity: 336
More than 200k Views and 9000 posts in less than 6 weeks. Price around 30 Cents.. this is gonna be huge. Definetely.

A good start.

And there are those who continue dumping ONION
Not many are dumping because of the 10% rule.
Would it be possible to join back if you violate the 10% rule.

no, according to the rules if u dump more than 10 % u'll be banned permanently.
Thats good for the holders. There is a chance that my weekly rewards will be higher if many violates the 10% rule.  Cheesy
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Love to see the price holding steadily Smiley Hopefully some big investors will join soon and this explodes ^_^ To the moon!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
More than 200k Views and 9000 posts in less than 6 weeks. Price around 30 Cents.. this is gonna be huge. Definetely.

A good start.

no, according to the rules if u dump more than 10 % u'll be banned permanently.
Activity: 336

A good start.

I am thinking about maybe switching my 6 x RX470 mining rig from Zcash to Deeponion. Any experiences?

You have PM to dev, or there are other miners here to help you,The community is very welcome to join the onion

Yes I might get in touch with the other miners. No harm in trying both coins. But first I have to go to a music festival, so maybe I'll try it out next week.

i've got the rig of 6 RX 480 and also interested in the onion mining.

but when I tried the last time I did not manage to run the miner normally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
...and more interesting question,how many users will be banned before the next round... Smiley
good question its now totally 401 and we are improving it! and its just from today i see 17 new people added to our deny list. Our security expert works separately from me. They are not only banned from the airdrops but also from the Vote central.

What is the reason so many people got banned?

for not holding their onions. 90% onions from airdrop must not be spent. 10% is the allowable onions to spent via exchanges.

those users got banned are responsible for decrease price of onions.
how is it possible for this coins price to hold up so well it is actually kind of insane. a lot of people are not dumping so surprising.

according to the airdrop rules holders can't dump more than 10 % of received coins.

it keeps price at a high level.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Nice project no ico,making waves,trending on the altcoin, deep onion all the way,success is certain when you work with a great team of professionals with vision.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

A good start.

Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Price is looking healthy at $0.30.
Surely won't be long before it hits a dollar.
Feels great to be a part of this.

$0.3 is very good. That will be more than $200 for each week if you were the Full Member or higher than that.
I believe more people will be added to the AirDrop list this week because of the good price. Less Onion but higher price then.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
I am thinking about maybe switching my 6 x RX470 mining rig from Zcash to Deeponion. Any experiences?

You have PM to dev, or there are other miners here to help you,The community is very welcome to join the onion

Yes I might get in touch with the other miners. No harm in trying both coins. But first I have to go to a music festival, so maybe I'll try it out next week.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Activity: 370
Congratulations to ALL the new Onion holders hope you all enjoy being part of such a great community!!!
We all look forward to growing the coin and the community, with each others  help we can do great things. Smiley
Activity: 397
Price is looking healthy at $0.30.
Surely won't be long before it hits a dollar.
Feels great to be a part of this.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

I suggest mining what you find currently the most profitable in terms of coins algorithm and then valued the profits in BTC.
Then let the exchange to do the conversion to ONION when you are comfortable with the market value at that time and have a bit of joy in the exchange market too Smiley Smiley
You will then feeling happy holding some ONIONs as part of the community and enjoy seeing ONIONs price goes up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
I'm need airdrop.

u can't participate 'cause ur registration date is later than july 12.

but u may buy onions on the exchange (novaexchange).

Yes, baby, airdrop is a very difficult process, we are after a lot of tests,Now cheap, you can buy some
Jump to: