Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1961. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Is explorer.deeponion down for everyone or only in my side ?

can't get it too.

the same about novaexchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
Is explorer.deeponion down for everyone or only in my side ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
we crawled 716 userids

Only 3 people have 9 posts this week its good because last week was 14 or so!! We warned those people with 9 posts now we can see they understood!
We are counting the valid posts now...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Day by day, things are looking good, at DeepOnion.
I'm really glad being part of this project.
Edit: That middle finger haha.
Should add Deeponion to Coinmarketcap and Coincap.

some people applied coinmarketcap, i heard about coinhills is there anyone knows about coinhills? how we can be included there?

I can't wrap my head around the fact that deep onion has 360 pages in a month. It's unheard of

4th airdrop here we go Cheesy

The power of the community!
Activity: 448
Good day today, distribution will be? If so, and by what criteria? And the question of a purse to leave for 24 hours a day is necessary? I understand what is going on, but not always to keep it open
Activity: 203
Should add Deeponion to Coinmarketcap and Coincap.
Activity: 406
I can't wrap my head around the fact that deep onion has 360 pages in a month. It's unheard of

4th airdrop here we go Cheesy
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
wow so this coin is only 1 month old?  Roll Eyes there is so many posts here already and also on the page community, this is a strong growth rate imo.

Face it: we are writing history.
Earlier someone said dogecoin was growing faster.
That may be true, but that was also due to heavy shilling on 4chan's biz forum. Which is a questionable place.
We don't shill there, but are through the roof anyway!

If it's effective we can prepare  some campaigns for 4chan. Please write this in the private forums https://deeponion.org/community/#support-factor-forums-private-forums.46

haha awesome, let's get us some 4chan action Grin
yah no it's definitely astounding, been on this forum a long time, 370 pages in the first month is a feat.
we also need a gif of trump saying "such fantastic growth, so much winning" lol
HOW TO PREVENT TO GO BELOW 90% OF AIRDROP WHEN SENDING FEW COINS

IMPORTANT, when you send coins with DeepOnion or any other bitcoin/altcoin it might happen when you send 10 Onions, 500 Onions will be removed from your Airdrop address. This is very normal, and coins do not disappear, but get move to a change address in your wallet. So total amount in your wallet is still the same! It is only very important now, because you might get banned from airdrop!! because it looks like you used much more than the allowed 10% from Airdrop.

If you want to prevent to miss next or any airdrop in future when sending only few accounts, do this before sending any coin:

1. go to Settings - Options - Display in your wallet and select the ticker at coin control options:

2. now go to Send Coins and you will see you have option to specify change address, activate the option and add here your Airdrop address.

this will prevent your change coins of going to a new, not airdrop registered address.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT TOUCH YOUR WALLET FOR 40 WEEKS BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET BANNED FROM FUTURE AIRDROP!

Thank you for the share.

Those who can prove us 90 % high balance can read & apply for reconsideration at this URL:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reconsideration-rules-for-suspensions-because-of-balance.288/
We will be easy this round about taking status active. As many people seem unaware of it.

You can always check your status from this URL: https://deeponion.org/check_status.php
wow so this coin is only 1 month old?  Roll Eyes there is so many posts here already and also on the page community, this is a strong growth rate imo.

That may be true, but that was also due to heavy shilling on 4chan's biz forum. Which is a questionable place.

If it's effective we can prepare  some campaigns for 4chan. Please write this in the private forums https://deeponion.org/community/#support-factor-forums-private-forums.46
Activity: 294

Activity: 623
Merit: 500
wow so this coin is only 1 month old?  Roll Eyes there is so many posts here already and also on the page community, this is a strong growth rate imo. I mostly like the distribution, no ICO where being rich is a big advantage, and creating a community that can stand behind these fair principles! i hope the tech gets delivered too, sounds serious and fair to me so kudos and good luck to the devs Wink
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
Content a lot, slowly watching the understanding.
Stay here with something
OK! Here are a few wallpapers I made for the community and now I'm making them available to the bitcointalk community. Feel free to join the community forum for more.

This one here is for those of you who dump  Grin  Grin

Thanks for nice graphics very well done can you make sure it posted there
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-wall-paper-contest.131/
To those who wonder why their wallet balance seem off from explorer balance, this tutorial is best answer on the reason for such discrepancies, and you will learn in how you can rectify it and how you can control your coins in your wallet to your advantage and safety.
You will understand why your balance is different from the explorer after you sent some amount of ONIONs to other address. Here is the link: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-sending-coins-with-custom-change-addresses.291/

Let's remind this everyone should show some care. 

To avoid quick dumps, all accounts receiving distributions will need to keep 90% of the coins received on the account during the whole distribution/airdrop period. Any movements greater than 10% of the airdropped coin on the account will disqualify the account from receiving more coins in future distributions. Coins received from other means such as mining, bought from exchange etc. cannot be limited and can be freely traded.

When you spend from your balance, your remaining balance goes to a newly generated address. So you need to move back the balance to your Airdrop applicant wallet. We accept as true the result come from the block explorer(s) such as http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/YourAirDropDeepOnionWalletAddress  You can go into coin control in the wallet and move the coins from the new change address, to your airdrop address. See the tutorial https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-sending-coins-with-custom-change-addresses.291/

Also we allow maximum 3 times wallet updates on our platform at https://deeponion.org/apply.php (if you need to update your AirDrop wallet because of problems, you need to re-apply with new wallet which has enough balance).
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
airdrop time again! looking forward to receiving coins... how many valid people in the airdrop now?
Manager, I just joined the airdrop! I hope to receive a good amount of Onion, I already did some posts too! Soon I'll join the forum, possibly, I would like to support them! Are Local Posts valid? Smiley
Very Welcome! And yes local forums valid too. We aim to reach more people

currently we reached 701 users please help us translate and we can expand in different languages. Learn the airdrop rules and explain them well.

Activity: 294
Manager, I just joined the airdrop! I hope to receive a good amount of Onion, I already did some posts too! Soon I'll join the forum, possibly, I would like to support them! Are Local Posts valid? Smiley

All posts anywhere in this forum are valid, also local and off topic area's.
10 posts per week
every post 50 characters minimum
Jump to: