Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1964. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
everybody selling now will regret it in 2 years when this moons
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective
I like the current logo.
The shield with the onion pointing slightly up.
Like an arrow on an old medieval shield. It looks prestigious.
But then again, I'm a Dutch European from an old family line of landowners. So it appeals to me.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
To those who wonder why their wallet balance seem off from explorer balance, this tutorial is best answer on the reason for such discrepancies, and you will learn in how you can rectify it and how you can control your coins in your wallet to your advantage and safety.
You will understand why your balance is different from the explorer after you sent some amount of ONIONs to other address. Here is the link: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-sending-coins-with-custom-change-addresses.291/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Talking about Nova, somebody just dump a good amount of ONIONS. He'll regret it later Smiley

Most of the big dumpers are miners. They don't care how much they dump because they mine big time. It's their prerogative. Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I see the Gh/s has increased since last week over at kawaiipool it's a very good sign that DeepOnion is going to be very successful. Good job to the community and especially crypto-rainbow and the Dev team!!
Activity: 252
This new logo looks more professional.
But as some others I missed the green color.

Or how about a purple onion?  Gotta love red onions! Or are we trying to differentiate the colour from the Tor browser?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
Guys !!!

Why not HODL you guys are so eager for some dust profits. I don't  understand why some can't just stake em. lol

But hey keep them coming. I'll buy them all  Grin

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
That logo is a little better. I'd like to see some other options tho. I don't think we should stray from the purple and green, it has positive associations with the tor network.

Maybe we could remain at the colour, but the new style is 1000times better.

Your true +
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
This new logo looks more professional.
But as some others I missed the green color.
Activity: 155
Talking about Nova, somebody just dump a good amount of ONIONS. He'll regret it later Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Is Deeponion only available to buy from Novaexchange with Etherium? Can't seem to find anything else

here you can buy with BTC:
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

Ah great thanks!  Not sure why it didn't come up in the search.  Not used that exchange before.
The default search for novaexchange is "hot markets" so it's not gona show up on it in case it doesn't have a high volume in what u're looking for , probably ETH poped up for you because it had a big volume on the onion/ eth market so just make sure u select the btc market Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
That logo is a little better. I'd like to see some other options tho. I don't think we should stray from the purple and green, it has positive associations with the tor network.

I tend to agree, but also brand Identity is important you don't want to go through to many changes at  the same time, allot of people have become accustomed  to the brand and too frequent change might cause confusion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Maybe we could remain at the colour, but the new style is 1000times better.
Is Deeponion only available to buy from Novaexchange with Etherium? Can't seem to find anything else

Ah great thanks!  Not sure why it didn't come up in the search.  Not used that exchange before.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
seems those who are dumping don't realise the true value of Onion ,will hand those coins to more serious people who will hold those coins longer
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hi community, check out this logo

I like this new logo very much. The onion has not so many lines, this looks more clear than the old version.
The vertical alignment with roots into the ground looks like a rocket, ready for flying to the moon.
The proportions are beautiful, like an onion, the old one was a little bit deformated.
This logo has my absolute support, great work.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
How many coins are mined every 24hours? (Ballpark) and what is the total network hash rate? (ballpark)? Would like to be able to calculate if it's profitable to mine.

Welcome to the team @AltcoinScamFinder  The dev team and other miners will i am sure answer you very shortly.

Found the answer myself thank you!  Grin
Jump to: