Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1963. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Is it possible to see a list of people that are banned from airdrop? Who violated one of the rules. I think it's a significant number of forum users.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Maybe I'm seen as a new person here ..
Can I follow the airdrop and pick up some onions here?
What should I do?
Hope someone to tell  Grin Grin

All good, new people are still accepted. Get yourself a signature, DL the wallet and apply here

https://deeponion.org/apply.php

Check the first page of the ANN if you want more detailed info but that should get you pointed in the right direction.
Oh ya, make sure to have at least 10 posts weekly with a minimum of 50 characters to qualify weekly
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What should I do?

There's a bazillion signatures in this thread telling you what to do.  But... go to this link and follow the directions:
https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=304589
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
What should I do?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Talking about Nova, somebody just dump a good amount of ONIONS. He'll regret it later Smiley

TIP: Buy up all the cheap sell orders on Nova and hold them in your wallet to earn big profit when the coin is done with the distribution  Wink

I would if i could.  Cry
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Can anyone investigate if dev is already dumping? Thanks.

Why would the dev do that? Of course NO! The dev won't do that as it would defeat the purpose of DeepOnion.

You try to put doubt in people's mind. 99% of the community trust the dev team. And from your post, you're not even part of that other 1% of the ONION community.

Onion's short-term target price is 10USD, long-term target price of 1000usd, now airdrop quite mining Grin
yes I both some and set my sell order at x10 in price, Onion is still undervalued because the low circulating supply. This will be in the top 50 coinmarketcap soon

Activity: 420
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

You could if you wanted to investigate the blockchain and inspect every movement.

However i suspect that you are not really that interested or in crypto that much you dont have a sig so you are not doing anything of importance just trying to downplay a very good cryptocurrency, and i do not say this as an idiot, i have spent much time researching the coin its self against others of its class. I do not go into any cryptos unless i am certain of its quality, and this a unique dev.

Why dont you go to the deeponion.org read it and go into the forum, you will be surprised by the quality of posts, the community spirit and the incredibly quick, efficient and most of all a human and friendly dev team that reward their community members i would almost say lavishly.

Cheers and I hope to have you on the team.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Why would the dev do that? Of course NO! The dev won't do that as it would defeat the purpose of DeepOnion.

You try to put doubt in people's mind. 99% of the community trust the dev team. And from your post, you're not even part of that other 1% of the ONION community.

Onion's short-term target price is 10USD, long-term target price of 1000usd, now airdrop quite mining Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

This one here is for those of you who dump  Grin  Grin

I particularly like this wallpaper that you've made Grin
It delivers a strong message.  Grin
Activity: 150
Talking about Nova, somebody just dump a good amount of ONIONS. He'll regret it later Smiley

TIP: Buy up all the cheap sell orders on Nova and hold them in your wallet to earn big profit when the coin is done with the distribution  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
HOW TO PREVENT TO GO BELOW 90% OF AIRDROP WHEN SENDING FEW COINS

IMPORTANT, when you send coins with DeepOnion or any other bitcoin/altcoin it might happen when you send 10 Onions, 500 Onions will be removed from your Airdrop address. This is very normal, and coins do not disappear, but get move to a change address in your wallet. So total amount in your wallet is still the same! It is only very important now, because you might get banned from airdrop!! because it looks like you used much more than the allowed 10% from Airdrop.

If you want to prevent to miss next or any airdrop in future when sending only few accounts, do this before sending any coin:

1. go to Settings - Options - Display in your wallet and select the ticker at coin control options:

2. now go to Send Coins and you will see you have option to specify change address, activate the option and add here your Airdrop address.

this will prevent your change coins of going to a new, not airdrop registered address.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, DONT TOUCH YOUR WALLET FOR 40 WEEKS BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET BANNED FROM FUTURE AIRDROP!

I Didnt know this information until today i send just 40 ONIONS please helpme with the isue what i should do
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I joined this airdrop for a few days! I don't know if Dev is a trusted person or is it just a few attacks against it! However, I make a point of getting some ONIONs with the hope that this will be valuable someday!
Activity: 143
I think miners are selling indeed. It might be a good profit for them and good price will add more mining pow security to DeepOnion!
Activity: 252

Do you have reasons to suspect that he is?  Just wondering
Activity: 677
Merit: 500

Most of the big dumpers are miners. They don't care how much they dump because they mine big time. It's their prerogative. Grin
Yes, i think to, then moust big dumpers - miners... They use electricity and must pay bills. And thay want to drink some beer.  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Activity: 714
Nice wallpapers. That one with the dirty looks really cool. It's like saying: "This is DeepOnion so F*ck Off!".
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
everybody selling now will regret it in 2 years when this moons

Grüezi
Activity: 124
▲™
OK! Here are a few wallpapers I made for the community and now I'm making them available to the bitcointalk community. Feel free to join the community forum for more.

This one here is for those of you who dump  Grin  Grin

Jump to: