Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1971. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
the coins you receive with your stake should reset to 0 and take 24 hours to mature but the coins already in your wallet shoud carry on staking. is the stake indicator grey or green?
Thee stake indicator is white lamp in a blue circle.

The info you looking for is in the OP

PoS:
- 60 sec block target.
- diff retarget each block.
- PoS interest will be variable per year:
   1st year: 10%
   2nd year: 5%
   3rd and subsequent years: 1%

- Minimum holding time before the PoS will be generated 1 day.
- Maximum allowed accumulated coin is 30 days..

Same as coin age, your coins need to reach a certain age before they can stake, the very first time mine staked after 36 hours.
Sure. I have seen it. But i opened wallet 5 days ago and now it saying that coins are not mature.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
bought some at 0.00002000 and some at 0.00002500
happy with that

Where is it trading?
You can trade at Novaexchange:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

With latest trades it puts DeepOnion market cap something between $2,2 million and $3,5 million, which is an amazing entry, with increased exposure, distribution and liquidity this project can go to the hundreds of millions.

Although, I do believe it is quite a bit over-valuated, but increased liquidity will correct whatever needs to be corrected. Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
"Grow your Onions. #DeepOnion 4th Round Started"

I'd suggest changing to; Grow your Onions. #DeepOnion 4th Round In-progress

I like that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
"Grow your Onions. #DeepOnion 4th Round Started"

I'd suggest changing to; Grow your Onions. #DeepOnion 4th Round In-progress
Activity: 672
"Not staking because you don't have mature coins"  Huh
Wallet opens and unlocked and has positive balance. How can I fix that?
Please extreme caution the airdrop wallet maybe you should try combining watch the tutorial
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/
Thanks!
But i really do not understand how it can help me to start staking  Huh

Did you receive a staking payout recently? Or, did you move any coins anywhere? If you did, you're coins will need to take another 24 hours to mature again, before starting to stake again.
I didnt receive a payout for staking because
"Not staking because you don't have mature coins"
I didnt move coins. But i get some coins from mining every hour. Can it be due to this?

receiving new coins shouldn't reset your staking. maybe i'm wrong. when i get new coins the wallet still stakes. try closing the wallet and opening it again. is your wallet locked?
Definitely not. Always opens and not locked.
I have tried reopen wallet already. But still no mature coins  Sad

The info you looking for is in the OP

PoS:
- 60 sec block target.
- diff retarget each block.
- PoS interest will be variable per year:
   1st year: 10%
   2nd year: 5%
   3rd and subsequent years: 1%

- Minimum holding time before the PoS will be generated 1 day.
- Maximum allowed accumulated coin is 30 days..

Same as coin age, your coins need to reach a certain age before they can stake, the very first time mine staked after 36 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Please extreme caution the airdrop wallet maybe you should try combining watch the tutorial
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/
Thanks!

Did you receive a staking payout recently? Or, did you move any coins anywhere? If you did, you're coins will need to take another 24 hours to mature again, before starting to stake again.
I didnt move coins. But i get some coins from mining every hour. Can it be due to this?

receiving new coins shouldn't reset your staking. maybe i'm wrong. when i get new coins the wallet still stakes. try closing the wallet and opening it again. is your wallet locked?

the coins you receive with your stake should reset to 0 and take 24 hours to mature but the coins already in your wallet shoud carry on staking. is the stake indicator grey or green?
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion.
Grow your Onions. #DeepOnion 4th Round In-progress

90% of your onions must be available in your garden to receive airdrops.
Only 10% of your onions can be plucked from your garden.
We accept new participants to join in this and future airdrops!!

updated the OP as above thanks to FreshB suggestion can you feedback?
Thanks!

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Wow, more than 300 pages. It seems like a lot of attention. Hope is good
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
i have android application "Blockfolio"
as i know, this app support Novaexchange coins, but i cant find onion. I synced app with server few times already and still cant find Onion

Somebody have same problem ?
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Don't think anyone has sold more than 10% of their airdrop. Only 8k coins have been sold this far. Majority of those are probably from miners covering their expenses. 

But I guess we will know tomorrow more accurately, once dev checks balances. But that could also be an incorrect indicator as some probably engaged in coin splitting without realizing that the "remainder" gets assigned to another address. So, they could accidentally disqualify themselves. FYI, don't split coins unless you know what you're doing. There is a reason why it warns you that it;s for advanced users.
Important amount of people will be effected those who touched the balances. So we prepared for them a way to get it fixed
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reconsideration-rules-for-suspensions-because-of-balance.288/

The text on the front page mentions that onion is now listed on Novaexchange, but the link still goes to https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

we will fix this! Thanks for feedback and send me your wallet by PM lets grow some onion!!
legendary
Thanks!

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
The text on the front page mentions that onion is now listed on Novaexchange, but the link still goes to https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Thanks!

www.valuebetting.org
Thanks!

"Not staking because you don't have mature coins"  Huh
Thanks!
But i really do not understand how it can help me to start staking  Huh
www.valuebetting.org
Don't think anyone has sold more than 10% of their airdrop. Only 8k coins have been sold this far. Majority of those are probably from miners covering their expenses.  

But I guess we will know tomorrow more accurately, once dev checks balances. But that could also be an incorrect indicator as some probably engaged in coin splitting without realizing that the "remainder" gets assigned to another address. So, they could accidentally disqualify themselves. FYI, don't split coins unless you know what you're doing. There is a reason why it warns you that it;s for advanced users.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Not going to risk splitting up coins by sending any to Novaexchange.
At below 10k sats it's a bargain anyway and I'll be looking to buy.
Anyone dumping their whole bags and missing out on the remaining airdrops is crazy!!!

Trade is like this , people will dump cheap coin and investors will buy and sell it at hight price, this is for any coin not just onion! we do have to be clever to buy at the lower... Wink
Activity: 147
oh, the price rise pretty good, sadly i cannot sell any onion because i need to keep it for Airdrop.
Hoping it going to raise a bit
legendary
anything i mine from eth will be converted to btc and onions bought
Jump to: