Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1968. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
why there are just a few people trading in Nova?

it is not only few people trading in Nova,
it's just many people decide to hold it instead of selling this and only a few people (more likely miners)
selling their holding to pay the expanses.
but so far only around 10.000 coins have been sold,
this is a good sign in my opinion,because nobody want to sell their coin and iam sure it will be one of the top 10 coins in the future

Sad. I can't join the airdrop so I need to buy in Nova
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I accidently sent over 10% of my ONIONS to NOVAEXCHANGE. If I send them back to my wallet, am i still eligible for airdrops?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Today Pos mining surprised behaves not predictable every day for different

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

it is not only few people trading in Nova,
it's just many people decide to hold it instead of selling this and only a few people (more likely miners)
selling their holding to pay the expanses.
but so far only around 10.000 coins have been sold,
this is a good sign in my opinion,because nobody want to sell their coin and iam sure it will be one of the top 10 coins in the future
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Maybe they grow ONION
Because 90% of your onions must be available in your garden to receive airdrops.
Only 10% of your onions can be plucked from your garden.

Bought some ONIONs on Novaexchange since I missed past airdrops. Tried to send 9 ONIONs to my DeepOnion wallet but I still didn't receive them after 30 minutes. My wallet is connected to Tor network, I have 19 active connections, but the left icon says "Not staking becuase you don't have mature coins"
Is this the reason why ONIONS didn't arrive from Novaexchange yet? What do I need to do to fix this?
Nevermind guys, I missed that I need to click on that link that they sent via email. After that I received them quickly on my DeepOnion wallet so I can only praise Nova, no complaints from me. Go buy some while they're cheap  Wink
you need at least 24 hours before stake. Let the ONION mature enough.
Activity: 117
Bought some ONIONs on Novaexchange since I missed past airdrops. Tried to send 9 ONIONs to my DeepOnion wallet but I still didn't receive them after 30 minutes. My wallet is connected to Tor network, I have 19 active connections, but the left icon says "Not staking becuase you don't have mature coins"
Is this the reason why ONIONS didn't arrive from Novaexchange yet? What do I need to do to fix this?
Nevermind guys, I missed that I need to click on that link that they sent via email. After that I received them quickly on my DeepOnion wallet so I can only praise Nova, no complaints from me. Go buy some while they're cheap  Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I was under the impression we were listed on coinmarketcap, cant seem to find DO on there. Does it need updating ?
It takes time that they review all applications. After waiting one week we can re-apply them.  

currently we are listed here
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/onion/overview
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org

Nova Exchange is terribly slow, they will arrive at some point. But from past experiences this is due to Nova, and not your DeepOnion wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

wait 24hours for mature coins.

your wallet must be unlock
Activity: 117
Activity: 151

Nice work would be good to see this out there at some big suppliers/vendors websites etc even though this is based on anonymity i will promote this as much as possible!!
Activity: 672
I was under the impression we were listed on coinmarketcap, cant seem to find DO on there. Does it need updating ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Get your ONIONS while they are cheap!! Good work all, well done and heres to the future!!

Well, since things are looking good for DeepOnion I will keep holding/staking my ONION and keep riding the Air Drop until the end. Keep up the good work Crypto-Rainbow

Good man Tim. I am too. And with comment from legendary members such as your self and indeed from all other less senior members such as myself i knew that this was too good to miss.

Cheers
Get your ONIONS while they are cheap!! Good work all, well done and heres to the future!!

Well, since things are looking good for DeepOnion I will keep holding/staking my ONION and keep riding the Air Drop until the end. Keep up the good work Crypto-Rainbow

thank you, we have a long way to go. We hope to announce new exchange soon.
Activity: 210
Nice buys at nova soon 50k sat. Mark my words  Smiley

I will be very glad even with 10k sato. But 3-4k is still massive for the airdrop participants Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

is this OP worthy?

you mean this

Of course we will add soon and send me your wallet pls let me reward you for this image
Is there actually a way to see how many posts you have in a certain period? Forum gives general statistics by time and totals (in profile), but nowhere the number of posts per week or month. Does Deeponion somewhere collect and publish these details?
this is your profile page https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/m3mbr44n-995727
and your posts listed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/m3mbr44n-995727;sa=showPosts
we get already publicly available data from there. We crawl over 600 people daily.
Jump to: