Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1975. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Done retweeting this. We now need more social media campaign to spread further awareness.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
My post "how to fix block chain explorer balance" made me a senior member.. wohooo   Grin
Waow thank you!! And tomorrow is the payment day so you can get some more!!

Every one be aware of balance issue. Those who moved the balances your responsibility to make sure your application wallet has enough coins. You can get confirmed from this URL:

http://explorer.deeponion.org/address/YourDeeponionWalletAddress
change YourDeeponionWalletAddress and check if its 0 zero or lower than 90 % our crawler will suspend you permanently from the AirDrop
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
My post "how to fix block chain explorer balance" made me a senior member.. wohooo   Grin

great, thanks for soluce
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
My post "how to fix block chain explorer balance" made me a senior member.. wohooo   Grin

Welcome in the sr member rank. You will get a better chunk in 24hrs  Smiley i am on my way to hero but it will take 2 or 3 more airdrops but then I will climb uo the ranks too.

All the best for your journey! hehe Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Welcome in the sr member rank. You will get a better chunk in 24hrs  Smiley i am on my way to hero but it will take 2 or 3 more airdrops but then I will climb uo the ranks too.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
price seems to steadily go up on nova  Shocked Shocked Still, too low so I am keeping all my coins. Let's moon Smiley
After days of watching the development of Deeponion, I guess its the ripe time to join.. to bad i didnt join on the first week.

Signature Added.
Wallet Downloaded and Sync..
Submit my Application...

Since only 24 hours remaining for the next airdrop will start after this one. Thanks Dev for your effort on bringing something good in the community.

No need to miss that one. Make 9 posts more and you will also receive onions in a few hours.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
After days of watching the development of Deeponion, I guess its the ripe time to join.. to bad i didnt join on the first week.

Signature Added.
Wallet Downloaded and Sync..
Submit my Application...

Since only 24 hours remaining for the next airdrop will start after this one. Thanks Dev for your effort on bringing something good in the community.

How to fix the Block Explorer AirDrop Wallet balance

First, open your wallet. Unlock it.

Go to Settings, Options, Check "Coin Control", Ok

Go to Send Coins

Click Inputs. You now see on what address your coins are. Blockexplorer will only see coins on the wallet address in your bitcoin profile. Tick an entry and send the amount to your AirDrop Address.
Also enlarge the AirDrop entry if possible. You might see some balance in there, having another address then the AirDrop Wallet. Tick that entry, send it to the AirDrop Address.

Wait 5 Minutes. Check Block Chain explorer on: http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/Put-Your-AirDrop-Address-Here

You will see that it is correct now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Another note, if you moved coins and your balance on the block explorer now shows lower than expected, you can go into coin control in the wallet and move the coins from the new change address, to your airdrop address.

EDIT: what he said \/ \/ \/  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Today i check my status.but my status is Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.i want to know why? who knows?
My balane is ok i  the explorer but it says received coins over 6k onions and that was never rhe case. My balance is equal to received coins.
Activity: 462
For all the people who moved coins and are surprised that more coins that intended got moved:

Coins exist in piles. If I sent 500 Onion to you, it is one pile of 500 coins. If you then send 100 of those somewhere else, the pile gets split up.

The way this works is: The 500 coin pile gets "destroyed", 100 coins are moved to wherever you moved them to, and 400 coins get moved to a new address, which will be added to your wallet.

You can go to coin control and specify a custom change address, but if you don't do that, it will be a new address that gets added to your wallet.

Hope this helps, ask me if you have questions  Smiley
Coin control shows 821 for the Airdrop wallet.. still not the same as your link. I will send over some coins and see what happens.

You have to expand the Airdrop wallet. There might be coins in with another address. Block Explorer won't see them. Tick the entry and sent it all to AirDrop address. Then you are good to go.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Is this coin clone from Bitcoinplus[XBC]?You are using X13 and POS/POW algo and claim to have native tor.Only XBC has this native tor part afaik so it looks to be a clone similiar to way many are doing this to zcash etc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
In the image I uploaded can be seen in the 600 then 400 is transferred to the address: DiAN97RxXorKZHrgcAgVYhM8JjrLxFEQ4u
Where does it come from, can you explain me, dev???
Coin control shows 821 for the Airdrop wallet.. still not the same as your link. I will send over some coins and see what happens.
Activity: 308
EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION
You must check your wallet balances from the block explorer
If you move and there seem no balance or 0 there we will suspend you
http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/DphqC44kwSCo5ugcRFW4m9We4EAabCzJZz
replace the ONION wallet with yours to see your balance

you can check your status always from this URL:
https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

Because there maybe issues somehow coin split or moved unintentionally (!) we will accept as true our block explorer results.
I haven't tried splitting my coins as yet as I am a little concerned about doing it incorrectly and accidentally disqualifying myself. Have many people split their coins I wonder?
Activity: 909
Same with me , i send  170 coin to nova
But In Explorer  show sent 350 coin  Shocked
Jump to: