Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2029. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
ONION   Deeponion   2017-08-04 20:46:52   Voting...   165 / 250
Vote for day done waiting to buy some onions when it hits nova

I already voted! Wishing for a great and success for DeepOnion.

I am so glad being part of this campaign, enjoying and learning a lot through posting on this website.

DeepOnion is helping and making a better TOR network; Being anonymous is what we are looking for right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
wow, this sr. and hero Members signatures looking really cool, but need to fix their size
Yes thank you just need little more time 
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
wow, this sr. and hero Members signatures looking really cool, but need to fix their size
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
updated my sig to the new one

hmm, it's too low on the page. doesn't show the bottom part or is it me??

Thank you it need to be aligned and need little more time to work on it. you can put the old one back.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

It's because of the slightly larger logo. Onion logo has a lot of details, so want to have a clear contrast it is required to grow a bit, I tried to reduce as much as possible and still look clear. I'm trying to find a way to reduce it even smaller.  Roll Eyes

yep.the onion logo is very distorted and not clear as it is. i'll put my sig back to the normal one for now. i do like this new look though
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

It's because of the slightly larger logo. Onion logo has a lot of details, so want to have a clear contrast it is required to grow a bit, I tried to reduce as much as possible and still look clear. I'm trying to find a way to reduce it even smaller.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@dev
Airdropped in new signature should be with double p
Activity: 602
ONION   Deeponion   2017-08-04 20:46:52   Voting...   165 / 250
Vote for day done waiting to buy some onions when it hits nova
legendary
yep. the same. it's too low
other than that, i really like the new look
legendary

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
I join the community. I downloaded the purse, the synchronization went quickly.  16 active connections. Power 0.008 received. Thanks Dev
Activity: 280
Novaexchange already reset it's daily free vote counter for today, so everyone can vote again Smiley https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Voted again. Why isn't everybody voting.. We should have had the 250 vote already. It seems a lot are just here to receive the coins but don't do anything to support it Sad
Come on people, vote on novaexchange Smiley

There are some who don't like Onion on exchanges, because they fear something (I don't know what). It's fine if they don't vote though, we need to respect that
legendary
 Freedom through Privacy. that is the best one imo.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

This guy is just so pathetic...
I would guess though best thing is to ignore him. Not call them fudster or anything else, just ignore him. Let's get to novaexchagne, have high volume so that others notice us and move on Smiley

What is the other exchange where deeponion will be traded soon without community voting? Crypto rainbow saod something lile that ges days ago. Did I miss that announcement or is it not public at this point?

I don't know. I just meant it's maybe good to have an exchange (even if I don't like nova) to have (hopefully) high volume on this small exchange so bigger ones notice us and they get interested.

Bittrex is my choice if I could choose. Somebody made a post about that the major exchanges mostly jump on if the community strong and big (no problem for DO) and when a coin has a good distribution and that should be the case in + - 30 weeks from now.

As far as I know.... you pay Bittrex and if possible they will add you. Are good guys.

Other exchanges add you if they expect some volume. Polo doesnt add it looks like it is dying whatever they tell you otherwise.

Gr E
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
don't forgot vote on novaexchange every day, 155/250 now

Yeah I voted. I suppose trading volume will be not so much soon because of the airdrop rule but someday it'll be bigger and listed on major exchanges like bittrex. We have promised bright future.
I understand why you think that the volume of trades will be small, but do not forget about those people who do not participate in airdrop and who need to live for something and pay for electricity. They also do not have bad stocks of coins, which they can dispose of as they want.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The best slogan in my opinion is:
"Freedom through Privacy"
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Novaexchange already reset it's daily free vote counter for today, so everyone can vote again Smiley https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Voted again. Why isn't everybody voting.. We should have had the 250 vote already. It seems a lot are just here to receive the coins but don't do anything to support it Sad
Come on people, vote on novaexchange Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
We need Feedback for below slogans (Credits Moneroman88) everyone choose best 3 slogans and post we can decide the best ones within these

Privacy is Freedom. DeepOnion.

Voting Rights in the Deep Web.

Anonymous transactions.

Freedom through Privacy.

Privacy-enabled and Secure.

Kept from prying eyes, Deep Onion.

Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion.

Untraceability through the TOR Network

Hi, I really liked these slogans:

1. Privacy is Freedom. DeepOnion.
2. Kept from prying eyes, Deep Onion.
3. Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion.

P.S.: Voted for the third time. #162
Activity: 280
Here's an idea I had (not sure if it makes sense, let me know): If I understood everything correctly, if you move more then 10% of your Onions you are banned from airdrop forever. This will limit dumping of coins to further participate in the airdrop, maybe driving the price higher. But it also means that there will be less overall trading volume on the exchange which doesn't attract bigger exchanges. If you would be banned for the duration where your wallet is lower than 90% airdropped amount but you are able to rejoin the airdrop later by re-increasing your wallet there could be much more volume on exchanges. People may dump all their coins and will be banned, except if they buy their coins back. All people could trade with higher volumes if they have enough coins when the airdrop happens.

Or is there any disadvantage I haven't thought of?
Jump to: