Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2030. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
A feedback from official forum: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/thankful-for-deeponion.103/#post-2849

Thank you, DeepOnion!
This is the first crypto currency that I received Freely through Free Airdrop.
I will hold this and treasure my onions. I will also continue my support....

Dev team also thank you Servalead7 for being present with us.
Activity: 602
got my 0.008 to confirm my airdrop. glad to have joined this community
for staking,is it must to open the wallet always?if so is it  safe?
till now,i did not staking!
Take a look pls this tutorial https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-staking-tutorial.31/
Activity: 478
for staking,is it must to open the wallet always?if so is it  safe?
till now,i did not staking!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

This guy is just so pathetic...
I would guess though best thing is to ignore him. Not call them fudster or anything else, just ignore him. Let's get to novaexchagne, have high volume so that others notice us and move on Smiley

What is the other exchange where deeponion will be traded soon without community voting? Crypto rainbow saod something lile that ges days ago. Did I miss that announcement or is it not public at this point?

I don't know. I just meant it's maybe good to have an exchange (even if I don't like nova) to have (hopefully) high volume on this small exchange so bigger ones notice us and they get interested.

Bittrex is my choice if I could choose. Somebody made a post about that the major exchanges mostly jump on if the community strong and big (no problem for DO) and when a coin has a good distribution and that should be the case in + - 30 weeks from now.
Activity: 280

I would guess though best thing is to ignore him. Not call them fudster or anything else, just ignore him. Let's get to novaexchagne, have high volume so that others notice us and move on Smiley

What is the other exchange where deeponion will be traded soon without community voting? Crypto rainbow saod something lile that ges days ago. Did I miss that announcement or is it not public at this point?

I don't know. I just meant it's maybe good to have an exchange (even if I don't like nova) to have (hopefully) high volume on this small exchange so bigger ones notice us and they get interested.
Activity: 226
How many coins are needed for staking?

if you want to stake effectively,i think you would need about 10 million coins

It's my mistake to give her feedback  but some people will read it and see the reality. Greedy cat, black eyes no colors, dark soul need  attention....

Any amount can stake, min amount should be like 0.0001 or so
Activity: 364
It appears most of people liked this slogan.

Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion

Any different thoughts which could the best slogan we can use?

Privacy is Freedom. DeepOnion.

Voting Rights in the Deep Web.

Anonymous transactions.

Freedom through Privacy.

Privacy-enabled and Secure.

Kept from prying eyes, Deep Onion.

Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion.

Untraceability through the TOR Network

Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion is cool.

Talking about anonymous transactions, privacy and security is so worn. Those are things that are all over the other projects already and in my opinion, those should be the basic things in today's cryptoscene, if you're trying to build any serious digital currency project. But TOR/Deep Web and it's network-level privacy features are quite new in this scene, so maybe slogan should touch that subject somehow?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Hopefully someone can help?:

I have my Onion wallet on my Macbook, but I only switch it on when I need to work on it. I actually want my wallet to stake on my Windows PC, which is on 24/7.

My question: How can I move my onions from my Mac wallet to my Windows wallet (without being kicked out of future airdrops)? Or can on log into one wallet on any PC/Mac?

I obviously do not want to send my onions from the one wallet to the other, otherwise it will be seen as moving more than 90% in one go, and I might be blocked from future airdrops?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated Smiley

Thanks!
Yes you can learn how to backup wallet dat and transfer new wallet take a look tutorials
Also you can update your application wallet anytime you wish just need to reapply with new wallet but if we send before funds the old wallet you need to move to the new wallet as well
Watch DeepOnion Video Tutorials

DeepOnion How to Backup, Install & Import A Fresh Wallet
  DeepOnion Tutorial Adding a .conf File for Non-Syncing Wallets
  DeepOnion Wallet Block Splitting/Combining for Staking
  Deep Onion Block Explorer Guide
  Deep Onion Windows Wallet Installation Guide
  How To Join To Deeponion Community Guide
 DeepOnion: Other Video Tutorials
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Activity: 294

I have my Onion wallet on my Macbook, but I only switch it on when I need to work on it. I actually want my wallet to stake on my Windows PC, which is on 24/7.

My question: How can I move my onions from my Mac wallet to my Windows wallet (without being kicked out of future airdrops)? Or can on log into one wallet on any PC/Mac?

I obviously do not want to send my onions from the one wallet to the other, otherwise it will be seen as moving more than 90% in one go, and I might be blocked from future airdrops?

Thanks!
Get your private key from your mac wallet.
Search OP and or community forums how to do that.

Download windows wallet: insert private key, sync, stake.
Thats it
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
don't forgot vote on novaexchange every day, 155/250 now

Yeah I voted. I suppose trading volume will be not so much soon because of the airdrop rule but someday it'll be bigger and listed on major exchanges like bittrex. We have promised bright future.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
I'm curious to see what the price will be when we hit the exchanges. Hopefully it will only rise since people shouldn't sell their coins if they want to keep participating in the airdrop Smiley
Activity: 363
don't forgot vote on novaexchange every day, 155/250 now. We can end voting for a few days if every day to vote.
It's important to put a coin on the exchanger. This will affect its popularity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!

Thanks!
Hey dev.
Thx for big airdrop, many more to come...

I also voted on novaexchange...
We should get there in day or two.

Also you have to consider that many people are on vacation these days
including me, thats why voting is slow

Looking forward on upcoming days. Stay positive  Cool
We follow statistics and we are adding new people to the numbers. Yesterday was 16 new applicants added our signatures

Thanks for info we should get there very soon https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
Jump to: