Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2026. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
10 post every week and min 50 characters is confirmed?
airdrop is still open?
dev what day start the week count?
i have still 0 damn  Cry
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Since exchange is approaching approval, its know that users can't dump >10%. Has there been any official statement what the dev will do with his 10% premined/what percentage of 10% he'll be selling off? This will honestly determine the value and health of this coin. Transparency will be key once markets are open.

Yeah, this is critical. If the dev team hold on tight to their coins we are going to the moon.
I'm not planning to sell anything until $1 per Onion!

1. is there any exchanger that accept DeepOnion coin? 2. and reagarding the airdrop where i can see list about the participant that join the airdrop ?

1. novaexchange is coming. take a look at:
novaexchange.com/addcoin

2. set the right date and u'll see the all participant's addresses:
deeponion.org/report.php

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Since exchange is approaching approval, its know that users can't dump >10%. Has there been any official statement what the dev will do with his 10% premined/what percentage of 10% he'll be selling off? This will honestly determine the value and health of this coin. Transparency will be key once markets are open.

Yeah, this is critical. If the dev team hold on tight to their coins we are going to the moon.

Well, Novaexchange might be upcoming in just the next few days, if more people here were to vote, we should be getting there faster.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

is there any exchanger that accept DeepOnion coin ?  and reagarding the airdrop where i can see list about the participant that join the airdrop ?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 287
Okidoki, joined the airdrop now let's hope that the development of the coin goes well and that some darknet markets find it intriguing enough to start allowing it within a few months.
Yes, we need darknet markets. We need a mixer based on a deeponion coin. Monero + TOR is a success. There is always a buyer in the darknet.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
still 0 coins.... Sad
You only get coins if you post 10 post per week (including min. 50 characters each post) from Fr 05:00am to Fr. 05:00am
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
@crypto-rainbow

Is it possible for you to look at changing/improving the qt wallet icon in the taskbar? It is very hard to see on my computer it since it's so dark and lacks any contrasts.

you can put this in https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bug-bounty.44/ forum we read all these and can put in the next wallet upgrade.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
still 0 coins.... Sad

staking???

i got 0.4 2 days ago. nothing since. my wallet is staking 24/7
Activity: 1050
Activity: 393
Does anyone know how long novaexchange needs until the coin gets listed after a successful vote? Need to deposit some btc in advance

Anybody knows how much novapoints is needed to vote more than the free once a day vote? Just voted btw.
Activity: 280
Does anyone know how long novaexchange needs until the coin gets listed after a successful vote? Need to deposit some btc in advance
Activity: 294
btw today this topic 1month.

dogecoin 1month after announce had 500 pages. We after 1 month have 300 ^^

Quantity is not quality, look how many postings are really useful and which are only statements like this:
"I can see onion is a good coin and has a bright future ..."
So the success of a coin depends not on the amount of postings, but of the creativity and the work of dev and the community.

The work of the dev is excellent and the community is thriving, so that should bold well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Quantity is not quality, look how many postings are really useful and which are only statements like this:
"I can see onion is a good coin and has a bright future ..."
So the success of a coin depends not on the amount of postings, but of the creativity and the work of dev and the community.
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
Activity: 504
Okidoki, joined the airdrop now let's hope that the development of the coin goes well and that some darknet markets find it intriguing enough to start allowing it within a few months.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
if i understand correctly, The amount after each round will no longer be fixed and will depend on the rank of community
It will be same and some people who included in the support group will get bonus payments.

Nice Idea ... But how is this gonna work ? Like the factors on which support ranking will be decided ? Also who will vouch for people supporting Deeponion ? Like for example I vote twice on nova & will shortly be casting my 3rd one. Debated with Fuders in support for Onion... Who all will be vouching for me?
we made a list of people and we will expand this in time

with deleted over 330, we have definitely a popular product.
Activity: 504
Seems neat, I might join the Airdrop for this one. Let's hope it doesn't end up on some shit exchange before it's ready.
Activity: 1792
<3 DeepOnion

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
if i understand correctly, The amount after each round will no longer be fixed and will depend on the rank of community
It will be same and some people who included in the support group will get bonus payments.

Nice Idea ... But how is this gonna work ? Like the factors on which support ranking will be decided ? Also who will vouch for people supporting Deeponion ? Like for example I vote twice on nova & will shortly be casting my 3rd one. Debated with Fuders in support for Onion... Who all will be vouching for me?
Jump to: