Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2055. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 101
I already see the frustration when the exchange happens starts at sub 50 cents and goes to  4 cents in no time.  Not that I hope that will happen, but the expectation of 1 $ is overly optimistic Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Received 1012 coins, so it suppose to be 506 with double pay this time, right? Thanks dev, keep up the good work. I foresee great success with deeponion. Everyone is hoping for $1, may dream comes true  Cool

Yes we did extra payments for all! So it's two times more than usual. Those attackers got their answer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Received 1012 coins, so it suppose to be 506 with double pay this time, right? Thanks dev, keep up the good work. I foresee great success with deeponion. Everyone is hoping for $1, may dream comes true  Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Got the coins dropped in my wallet - received! THX crypto-rainbow. Cool

Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
A competent airdrop. Working each time very smooth. No hitches. I would like to see this project successful very soon. Any ETA on exchanges? WOuld like to bag some more from early sellers
Thank you crypto-rainbow I am very pleased with the airdrop received at the member level.

I have invested in a coin with superficial similarities Zencash: anonymity, strong team (supported by Charles Hoskinson), and limited share count. Yet with Zencash I am down 50% on my capital. I believe the contentious Bitcoin hard fork is to blame since it gutted the entire universe of alt coins  Nonetheless crypto is a very volatile sector, you sell and you may lose out on a giant gain if the coin is successful.

In the case of Deep Onion, there are many positives and why this coin can outperform financially.

1. inspired guerrilla marketing - rewards for the slack, rewards for the signature campaign, double rewards for support during a FUD campaign

2. integration with TOR and better mousetrap versus existing competitors such as Spectre coin

3. decision not to list on an exchange quite yet allows the community to grow, some of the airdrop participants will no doubt be investors when DO is finally tradable

4. with the authorities war on cash, privacy coins are setting up as a major trend once the public realizes privacy coins will be one of the few ways to prevent their wealth from being tracked, taxed and or confiscated 

Thanks again
We studied other projects and realized the basic fact that strong community backed projects do better. So we work on this goal. Our planned Vote central will allow our community to feel securer about future of  deeponion and bring about many more good supportive projects. Maybe we are little more respectful for our users privacy and we protect their assets little more than others...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
Thanks for devs.  Received this time 1104 onions. I hope this coin will be on exchange very soon, and price will 1$.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Nice to see that the airdrop went down so smoothly. Automated paying works, people understand better what they have to do with signatures and post etc. Good job everybody  Smiley
Received a big chunk this time. Shocked  Thanks Crypto-Rainbow, but whats next on the roadmap for Deep Onion. Are you going start a different thread for project progression? Potential investors are going to get drowned with bounty talk on this thread. Just a suggestion.  Wink

We were able to do first time fully automated payment at 3rd round. Beside two cases who moved coins internal wallets all people got their shares perfectly.

Our project goes as planned in the road map. We are open to our community and can learn adapt from our community as well.
This month we will start working on these items.

2017 Q3 DeepOnion Trades at Exchanges
2017 Q3 Twitter Campaign Starts
2017 Q3 Facebook Campaign Starts
2017 Q3 Introductory Youtube Video Campaign Starts

2017 Q3 Release Paper Wallet and Brain Wallet

We studied other campaigns in bitcointalk and we will start these
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Hi dev I receved coins for second time and I feel happier:-) tnx. I am motivated to promote this coin even more, the community grows fast, the support is great. One project like this failed, if this succeeds its a top 100 coin for sure. Cheers
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Sounds very promising and the airdrop is sweet too Oo"

might jumping in Smiley

when will this be on any exchange?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Thanks Devs, all recieved!)))
I am waiting for renew The counter in original ANN, to post it in my russian Thread.

And one more time, we invite all from DeepOnion community to join in DeepOnion Telegram chat (it is integrated with Slack channel now)
You can see the time of airdrop and some news in our chat.

Welcome!   You can join at https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

i noticed some guys didn`t get their coins with -1 post and i know why  Smiley
So tell us please Wink
Btw. will the 50 characters per post rule be valid for the whole airdrop period now or do we have to check every week?

It is better for you, to stay tuned everyday) In another case, you can miss something interesting.

yep,the rules may change at any moment,may be next minutes you need 200/post
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Thank you crypto-rainbow I am very pleased with the airdrop received at the member level.

I have invested in a coin with superficial similarities Zencash: anonymity, strong team (supported by Charles Hoskinson), and limited share count. Yet with Zencash I am down 50% on my capital. I believe the contentious Bitcoin hard fork is to blame since it gutted the entire universe of alt coins  Nonetheless crypto is a very volatile sector, you sell and you may lose out on a giant gain if the coin is successful.

In the case of Deep Onion, there are many positives and why this coin can outperform financially.

1. inspired guerrilla marketing - rewards for the slack, rewards for the signature campaign, double rewards for support during a FUD campaign

2. integration with TOR and better mousetrap versus existing competitors such as Spectre coin

3. decision not to list on an exchange quite yet allows the community to grow, some of the airdrop participants will no doubt be investors when DO is finally tradable

4. with the authorities war on cash, privacy coins are setting up as a major trend once the public realizes privacy coins will be one of the few ways to prevent their wealth from being tracked, taxed and or confiscated  

Thanks again
Activity: 209
Thank you dev, i received + 828.22085890 this time, it was + 470.38327526 last time.  when will onions can be add to the exchange?
So tell us please Wink
Btw. will the 50 characters per post rule be valid for the whole airdrop period now or do we have to check every week?

they are falling to the traps that purposely made by some people or groups
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Received a big chunk this time. Shocked  Thanks Crypto-Rainbow, but whats next on the roadmap for Deep Onion. Are you going start a different thread for project progression? Potential investors are going to get drowned with bounty talk on this thread. Just a suggestion.  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Thanks Devs, all recieved!)))
I am waiting for renew The counter in original ANN, to post it in my russian Thread.

And one more time, we invite all from DeepOnion community to join in DeepOnion Telegram chat (it is integrated with Slack channel now)
You can see the time of airdrop and some news in our chat.

Welcome!   You can join at https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

So tell us please Wink

It is better for you, to stay tuned everyday) In another case, you can miss something interesting.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
I haven't been able to verify if I was part of this drop. But awesome progress to the deep onion community!

Affirmative. Your wallet is on number 299 on the list below

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-04

Thanks mate!!! Just saw it too! Awesome work dev, as always.

About posts, I honestly don't count because I'm thriving to be as active as possible generally on Bitcointalk... been here since December 2016, and didn't realise what needed to be done to rank up.
So we have 7 days to post atleast 10 posts.. that should be pretty easy if you aim for two a day.

i noticed some guys didn`t get their coins with -1 post and i know why  Smiley
Jump to: