Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2056. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Just checked and got my DeepOnions Shocked ... Thanks for airdrop number three dev! Looking forward to more free coins next week!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
thank you for the coins,another 10 posts per week from me soon beginning Smiley
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Everything worked fine this week! Looking forward to the upcoming rounds and further announcements!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
thankyou for the double onions this week and lets hope we continue to grow and defeat the fudsters
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I have received a full 736.196319018 Onion, accurate to every odd. Very great dev work. I am very happy with my first airdrop signing autograph week, thanks a lot dev.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Blacklisted. Exceeds the spending limit.  what this mean ?  my id is 1045281  and DfqjduNvz9xFzJFKYvA2GwaPnaKEbnjpcr  , i don t spend my coin there are in my wallet.
Same problem man !

Dev please check mine also please. I have been blacklisted but I haven't spend a single coin in my wallet. As far as I can remember the only thing I made changes on my funds is because of ssowellsvt "DeepOnion Wallet: Block Splitting/Combining for Staking" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrDWFUeBkQI&t=29s) tutorial and I didn't spend any coins from my wallet. Here's my user ID: 1048361 and wallet address: DpXWQ4tEjDt1AssqRrkUhkG8LhMYddtaY4

we checked your report. If is the case (splitting) please move your coins to the wallet you registered with us (You can use coin control in qt) then PM me i will re-check

explorer tells like this DpXWQ4tEjDt1AssqRrkUhkG8LhMYddtaY4 we said never move your coins in airdrop rules

Total Sent (ONION)   Total Received (ONION)   Balance (ONION)
434.43778123   734.43778123   300.00000000

Blacklisted. Exceeds the spending limit.  what this mean ?  my id is 1045281  and DfqjduNvz9xFzJFKYvA2GwaPnaKEbnjpcr  , i don t spend my coin there are in my wallet.
Same problem man !

Dev please check mine also please. I have been blacklisted but I haven't spend a single coin in my wallet. As far as I can remember the only thing I made changes on my funds is because of ssowellsvt "DeepOnion Wallet: Block Splitting/Combining for Staking" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrDWFUeBkQI&t=29s) tutorial and I didn't spend any coins from my wallet. Here's my user ID: 1048361 and wallet address: DpXWQ4tEjDt1AssqRrkUhkG8LhMYddtaY4

You have to careful with splitting. What that video doesn't tell you is that your "remainder" gets sent to a different address, thus your main address might show >10% if scanned quickly.

thx good answer!
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
Same problem man !

You have to careful with splitting. What that video doesn't tell you is that your "remainder" gets sent to a different address, thus your main address might show >10% if scanned quickly.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Seems like I missed 3 posts and didn't notice it till now

How nice, LOL!

Really strange that people only aims for 10 posts. I myself make more than 25 posts "just to be sure"....
Hehe, I also make at least 20 messages a week to stay afloat with this project.
I'm here from the 1st round and seriously set to stay up to 40, it would be very uncomfortable to miss one of them, so yeah, it's better to write more, and not just in this thread!)
Activity: 129
Merit: 101
Heck ... did not have enough valid posts for the airdrop Sad My activity after 2 weeks of not being eligible for airdrop with a 40 posts (avg of 20 posts in a week) to 4 posts per last week... It seems if you weren't included in last few airdrops your post won't be  included either :| Let's wait for another drop...
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Same problem man !

Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org
Guys, way too many people still need to update their signatures!

Including you crypto!  Wink
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
I haven't been able to verify if I was part of this drop. But awesome progress to the deep onion community!

Affirmative. Your wallet is on number 299 on the list below

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-04
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Thanks!  Been here since the start but only managed to get qualified for this third week, and it worked like a charm Smiley  That was a REALLY nice drop into the wallet.

Glad to see new comers it's a long journey.
  i just receiveed  my coins  and all is rigth with list now THANK YOU for your fast and professional work.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
I haven't been able to verify if I was part of this drop. But awesome progress to the deep onion community!
Thanks!  Been here since the start but only managed to get qualified for this third week, and it worked like a charm Smiley  That was a REALLY nice drop into the wallet.

Glad to see new comers it's a long journey.
Activity: 294
Cheers! Got my first drop, nice to see it was a bonus one too Smiley Time to start staking.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Activity: 689
Merit: 260

How nice, LOL!

Really strange that people only aims for 10 posts. I myself make more than 25 posts "just to be sure"....

Same here, better do some more, just to be sure. This also helps in real life... When you want to achieve something, go work for it.

How nice, LOL!

Nice to see this. This is your coin and all community should be seeking ways to win the coin more value... 
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

How nice, LOL!

Jump to: