Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2052. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Far from a TORment, just how TOR was meant.

But here you should explain to my old father what TOR is, almost children-speak.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Something like: "Tears of Joy - Join the DeepOnion Airdrop now" would connect to Onion... somehow^^
This is good one.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Something like: "Tears of Joy - Join the DeepOnion Airdrop now" would connect to Onion... somehow^^
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
oh god!!. 9 post before the airdrop and i missed it. Damn i didnt even notice that i was short in the min. Well bad luck for me.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Thank you for the airdrop, got the coinz in da wallet.
we plan a re-application to get rid of the idle accounts will ask you to update signature soon
we need feedback about these text please read once

Register DeepOnion
Official Forums!

GET DeepOnion Bounties

Your Anonymity Guranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard your Privacy!

GET FREE ONIONS EVERY WEEK!

TOR Integrated & Very SECURE
No ICO & FREELY Airdroped

Join the road of DeepOnion

Join +500 signature force!

Are these are good appealing texts ? please suggest some
Activity: 184
How can I get in on this?

You must be Jr Member or higher to qualified.

All accounts registered on bitcointalk.org after July 12, 2017 are not qualified.

In your case, you registered after July 12, you are disqualified by default regardless your ranking. Sorry.
Activity: 179
I am very surprised that "only" 300+ participants fullfilled the challenge to get these onions.
Good for all who did it and get a fat chunk deeponion including me.

i just got 3 posts deleted at once for answering your doubt,reseach yourself next time
Activity: 838
Man this coin can be really big if all holds true upto 40 weeks and provided dev remains active.
Those small visionaries will be eliminated in the marathon. Full ONION holders arriving to the 40th round from beginning to the end will be the founding members for the planned ONION VOTE Central
They will carry special distinctive badge as Founder.  
What is "ONION VOTE Central"? What is this for? Can please please read more.
I carefully read this topping from the 1st day and I do not seem to have heard about it here. Thank you!
It will be service for ONION holders where they can vote for ONION related projects.
You will register with your wallet and up or down vote for the projects. It's something to improve our community. We will hire video person to make us lessons and sponsor one activity which can return in favor of all community.
Activity: 198
Thank you dev,I Receive My first DeepOnion ,  Kiss
For those who still do not have their onions, there are many weeks left to get their coins Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
How can I get in on this?
You need recieve all 40 airdrops. If you ask how to join, please read first messgae of this topic.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Those small visionaries will be eliminated in the marathon. Full ONION holders arriving to the 40th round from beginning to the end will be the founding members for the planned ONION VOTE Central
I carefully read this topping from the 1st day and I do not seem to have heard about it here. Thank you!
You can be a part of peoples, that will can vote for projects of DeepOnion
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I am very surprised that "only" 300+ participants fullfilled the challenge to get these onions.

we are near 520 participants for this round, only 9 people was missed the challenge.
828 for this special round, thanks you very much and long life for deepOnion
Activity: 294
Weekend.
Finally.

Came home, saw the present in the wallet.
Will update translation tomorrow morning; plan to see that new Alien movie tonight.

Thx team and community!
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The relevant info is posted in the 1st post of the thread, but:
Airdrop Amount =
(Total coins to be distributed) * factor / sum(factor * number_of_member_type)

The factor is based on the member type, and is in the following table:

MembershipType   Factor
Junior Member          0.8
Member                    0.9
Full member            1.0
Sr. member              1.1
Hero member          1.2
Legendary member      1.3

Just snipped that out to answer the question Smiley

Looks like I'm gonna skip even the third airdrop... My rank haven't increased even a little bit this whole week, it feels like mining blocks with incredible difficulty - there's a lot of posting and zero results.

Well you can't get more than 14 activity within two weeks time, that's the limit no matter how much you post.
Activity: 311
How much is the next currency? Thank you for the last time. Thank you. I don't know how many rounds I can distribute. How much money can I get?
Activity: 770
Jump to: