Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2069. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I signed up for the airdrop and did not even notice it required a 10 post minimum per payout cycle.
Hope I can make it into this cycle I will try to make post. maybe there is some lee way because i signed up so close to the deadline?

You still have some more hours to make 10 posts with 50 characters each. No big deal.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
I signed up for the airdrop and did not even notice it required a 10 post minimum per payout cycle.
Hope I can make it into this cycle I will try to make post. maybe there is some lee way because i signed up so close to the deadline?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Who of the currency holders would like to sell 20,000 units?
Message to private.

Thanks
here no one except devs have 20 000 coins , but i think that they will not sell it Sad
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Who of the currency holders would like to sell 20,000 units?
Message to private.

Thanks
<3 DeepOnion
got my first 0.00012!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
what color lamborghini should we get? Yellow, red or may be green ?  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Who created the faucet ?, Why use clone script from torcoin faucet ?,

I wrote the code, not a plug and play script. It works and recreating the wheel is silly. So now it's being used for a project that fully utilizes the power of Tor unlike that other project that shall not be named.

Congratulations @linenoise on creating the first DeepOnion faucet.  Smiley
I will add this faucet in THE CRYPTO WIKI faucet list page to promote further awareness.

thanks That's great. Can you show the link later?

Yes dev. This is the link https://wiki.thecryptochat.net/index.php?title=Faucets
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi,dev,See a lot of members, received +500

We just sent +500 ONIONs each to our supporters who in the last 2 days positively talked about our coin in this and other threads, and supported strongly the dev team. We need a strong community to develop the coin together, and make our coin one of the best in the future.

In The future, in what circumstances will receive the bonuses?
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
<3 DeepOnion
i just received +  0,00019 Onion's from faucet. Its working

With that pays i will be rich soon  Grin
First DEEPONION FAUCET!

https://deeponion.exvulgusscientia.com/

FEEDBACK PLS

Currently it's set up to payout every 2 hours
I just got my wallet synced up and waiting on the first deposit thanks works great
Activity: 308
Merit: 290

I wrote the code, not a plug and play script. It works and recreating the wheel is silly. So now it's being used for a project that fully utilizes the power of Tor unlike that other project that shall not be named.

Did you mean you are the coder of torcoin faucet since I've just noticed this note on torcoin faucet ?,
" If you want a crypto coin that fully uses Tor for security and anonyminity I recommend DeepOnion

Torcoin was a pump and dump scam, DeepOnion is the real deal. 

Yes, with some of the torcoin bounty I spent a little and bought that domain so that's my site entirely. Once I learned of DeepOnion I thought I'd try to educate other torcoin users about DeepOnion.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Congratulations @linenoise on creating the first DeepOnion faucet.  Smiley
I will add this faucet in THE CRYPTO WIKI faucet list page to promote further awareness.

thanks That's great. Can you show the link later?

Congratulations @linenoise on creating the first DeepOnion faucet.  Smiley

Well said. 

We added the Faucet in the official forum as well https://deeponion.org/community/#deeponion-distribution-center.3

Did you mean you are the coder of torcoin faucet since I've just noticed this note on torcoin faucet ?,
" If you want a crypto coin that fully uses Tor for security and anonyminity I recommend DeepOnion

That's true! For this reason you are safer with the DeepOnion's Tor protected blockchain and we will amaze you with upcoming wallet updates! And also upcoming the Vote central we will establish even bigger community. We do this to FREE you from some slave masters (hackers & some entities)!
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
For any steemit users, please resteem my new post on steem.it https://steemit.com/crypto/@trumpman/deeponion-third-round-of-free-coins-about-to-start

It's free publicity Smiley

thank you beautiful contribution send me your wallet i give some ONIONs

Thanks very much, appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

Activity: 308
Merit: 290

For any steemit users, please resteem my new post on steem.it https://steemit.com/crypto/@trumpman/deeponion-third-round-of-free-coins-about-to-start

thank you beautiful contribution send me your wallet i give some ONIONs
Shocked Nevermind I found the "read me" file that came with the wallet download that explains everything. I guess now I just need to get my post up to get in on it action. Am liking this project and not just for the airdrop but more for the privacy. I hold other coins with features like this but with tor you that tops it for me. Am just glad I found it on time. I haven't been able to get my user id am guessing that is because am a noob but am working on that Grin  PS am still going to rock the signature 

This is your user id: 930003

After you reach jr member rank you can apply airdrops just continue being active you can reach that level in 1-2 weeks

Thanks

Great article there man! Smiley
I tweeted this on twitter and posted on facebook too. Grin
More public awareness translates to much better and more stronger ONION community every day.
Jump to: