Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2071. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Question: I've got two incoming transactions from staking for .4 and .2 onion.  They're from July 29th and 31st and say "generated but not accepted mined" and have not been added to my balance.  How long does it usually take staked onions to be in the wallet? 

I have one of those too.
Not too familiar with mining/ staking, but I consider them to be orphans. You did stake them, but they are not valid due to another block overruling these in some way or another.

Please correct me if I'm wrong; no techie here.

Yes, that is correct. Everyone competes for staking, sometimes two wallets stake at almost the same time, so one loses out. Like with mining, this can especially happen if your internet connection is slow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Question: I've got two incoming transactions from staking for .4 and .2 onion.  They're from July 29th and 31st and say "generated but not accepted mined" and have not been added to my balance.  How long does it usually take staked onions to be in the wallet? 

I have one of those too.
Not too familiar with mining/ staking, but I consider them to be orphans. You did stake them, but they are not valid due to another block overruling these in some way or another.

Please correct me if I'm wrong; no techie here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
great, I pass member, I change my signature for the next round. when the avatar must be change?

I like this airdrop for this, change status, get onions coin and more
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
I would like to thank those deepOnion graphic artists for sharing their talents for making deepOnion wallpapers.
You would really see how supportive this community for our campaign. Very amazing designs!

You can visit this link:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-community-wallpapers.129/
there is very good wallpapers and awesome green logo\avatar <3
respect to this guys

this is very cool when community do smtng

I join the gratitude for these works, for myself chose wallpaper on the desktop, appreciate

011001000110010101100101011100000110111101101110011010010110111101101110
 01110100011010000110100101110011      0110100101110011      0110110101111001      01101100011010010110011001100101
   Wink

Beautiful contribution please make sure to add this to the contest https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-wall-paper-contest.131/

hey Dev...i suggest you sort out an exchange real quick so that onion can start trading earlier. In this way, the little onion in circulation will gain a stable price climbing and introduction of an exchange can help to shaked off the weak hands  from airdrop for moving larger percentages out of their wallet for dump, sell or whatever (which is also a nice strategy to reduce the number of participants).

If you wait to sort for an exchange towards the end of this airdrop, there is a high chance that the price will crash near to zero because almost everybody would love to dump at the same time

that's my own opinion which you should look into.
We understand your concerns. No we don't wait end of the AirDrop, we hope to announce 5-10 days you the exchange.
Dev we look forward to your ads on the first exchange!

We have been contacted several exchanges. We hope to announce the exchange soon.
So fare  this project got the best users too not just a great project, congratulations to all, great community  better project Grin hope dev team will make this coin valuable

We could work together to make this coin valuable.
Do whatever you can for the community.
For example, answer the questions if you can; translate the information to your native language; submit bug to devs, etc.

Yes after we deliver its your ONION, it's top most quality one of most secure crypto in the world. You can do contribute its survival that will benefit totality.
Activity: 468
hey Dev...i suggest you sort out an exchange real quick so that onion can start trading earlier. In this way, the little onion in circulation will gain a stable price climbing and introduction of an exchange can help to shaked off the weak hands  from airdrop for moving larger percentages out of their wallet for dump, sell or whatever (which is also a nice strategy to reduce the number of participants).

If you wait to sort for an exchange towards the end of this airdrop, there is a high chance that the price will crash near to zero because almost everybody would love to dump at the same time

that's my own opinion which you should look into.
We understand your concerns. No we don't wait end of the AirDrop, we hope to announce 5-10 days you the exchange.
Dev we look forward to your ads on the first exchange!
Testing new signature for my profile. Hope this one actually fits the place where it is supposed to be
Yes looks perfect!! Thank you for the update.
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
I would like to thank those deepOnion graphic artists for sharing their talents for making deepOnion wallpapers.
You would really see how supportive this community for our campaign. Very amazing designs!

You can visit this link:

Thank you,  we plan to use wallpapers and graphics in future DeepOnion videos and social media campaigns.

Quick question, so I checked my airdrop status and it says I'm accepted. Does that mean I'm good to go for this week?

Yes all good. Just make sure to have 10 valid posts.

Thanx for letting me know about the changed signature. Last one did not fit the space. This one looks a lot better.
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Testing new signature for my profile. Hope this one actually fits the place where it is supposed to be

You can visit this link:

Thank you,  we plan to use wallpapers and graphics in future DeepOnion videos and social media campaigns.

Quick question, so I checked my airdrop status and it says I'm accepted. Does that mean I'm good to go for this week?

Yes all good. Just make sure to have 10 valid posts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
So fare  this project got the best users too not just a great project, congratulations to all, great community  better project Grin hope dev team will make this coin valuable

We could work together to make this coin valuable.
Do whatever you can for the community.
For example, answer the questions if you can; translate the information to your native language; submit bug to devs, etc.
Activity: 1330

You can visit this link:
there is very good wallpapers and awesome green logo\avatar <3
respect to this guys

this is very cool when community do smtng

I join the gratitude for these works, for myself chose wallpaper on the desktop, appreciate

011001000110010101100101011100000110111101101110011010010110111101101110
 01110100011010000110100101110011      0110100101110011      0110110101111001      01101100011010010110011001100101
   Wink

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
dont worry about bad people saying bad things.  they are self-interested.  You see you can buy and sell bitcointalk accounts, so they buy accounts and try to get as much airdrop as possible.  then they FUD the coin, so that other people will not join, or try to discourage them.  when they have enough coin, they will reverse position and pump the coin as much as possible.  rinse repeat.  welcome to crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Hopefully will get this 3rd airdrop missed on first 2 Sad Very interesting project especially marketing part it gathered such a community in not much time, aidrop is done smart so people keep on checking slack and ann for future notices. Definitely keeping a close look on this one and waiting for my first batch of coins ! GL devs

As long as you did the rules, you shoudn't have any problems getting your first air drop. You can also check this from time to time: https://deeponion.org/check_status.php
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
DeepOnion Topic going wild,it mean interst to this project is rising every day and one of reasons of this, Dev s work ,it svery important when Dev try to answer to all questions ,somtimes questions are the same, Keep it up,You are on right way...Good Luck
Activity: 1106
Today I spent time reading dev allegations and pennies Onions was a scam of @DogeMajestic, and then I participated in the vote of trust +1 for dev. There is something I do not know how to vote trust -1 for "great hero Lauda". Can anyone guide me?  Grin
We should remain steadfast with DeepOnion and not get swayed by the FUDders.
They envy the dev team and they also envy us because we have a great, large, and strong community that supports DeepOnion.

We just continue to qualify every week, we get all the airdrop, and the FUDders don't get anything. Nothing for them negatives.
That's the very basis of their envy because all their reasons are just absurd.

Let's make the ONION community continue to grow and be strong to stand against these envious attackers! Fellas, WE SHALL SURELY PREVAIL! Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Today I spent time reading dev allegations and pennies Onions was a scam of @DogeMajestic, and then I participated in the vote of trust +1 for dev. There is something I do not know how to vote trust -1 for "great hero Lauda". Can anyone guide me?  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hopefully will get this 3rd airdrop missed on first 2 Sad Very interesting project especially marketing part it gathered such a community in not much time, aidrop is done smart so people keep on checking slack and ann for future notices. Definitely keeping a close look on this one and waiting for my first batch of coins ! GL devs
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
More comics & animators will come for deepOnion campaign!
Children would love to watch the adventures of Hodl.
Please do more exciting stories for us to follow Hodl.
This is good campaign for kids.

Introducing Hodl:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/introducing-hodl-the-onion.106/

Adventures of Hodl:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/hodls-further-adventures.114/

You can visit Hodl's gallery:  https://postimg.org/gallery/1f1zo2tx2/

excellent ones, the community is great, there's a big future for this coin.

Ooo, thank you very much for the kind words back there, I missed them at first Smiley  I am going to give an honest try of doing more things with Hodl the Onion, time is something that is in short supply though.  Encouragement like that, REALLY makes me want to find that time Smiley  So thank you again Smiley
Jump to: