Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2074. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
ok guys so do the people who wear the avatar get more ONION than those who don't? I cant find any info on this. i cant wear any ava yet..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I know we are still at infancy with this project, but any chance Masternodes will be incorporated in the future?

Why would you wanna have masternodes, especially for a coin with anonymous incentive. Or did i miss something?

my noobish side got the best of me. you are right the whole idea is anonymity. but would it be possible to use the weird IP 'ndiebiwbdi.onion' for such?
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I reviewed the site: www.deepOnion.org for me to make sure about this rule.
Maybe it needs to be updated soon. I still saw the 100 there.
Quote:
To receive airdrop, bitcointalk account must be active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 100 chracters in each post.

So, for further verification, I visited the deepOnion/community.
I saw this link:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/we-just-require-10-posts-with-50-characters.235/

Thank you, dev team! As a supporter of deepOnion, it is better to be sure and do further reviews.
You make us proud because of your concern for your followers. My friends are waiting for this update.
We are very excited for the next airdrop. Thanks.

Activity: 72
hi I just became a Jr Member just in time to join the special airdrop this week haha good I'm in thanks
The Movement DAO
DeepOnion Web Wallet

• Supports Google Authenticator 2-FA (2-Factor Authentification) to secure your account
  • Supports Auto Staking. Your OnionWallet Balances Stake 24/7/365.

DeepOnion Web Wallet Link
^ Bookmark this link. Use only the official link.

How To Use The Deeponion Web Wallet
^ Learn how to create an account and enable 2-factor authentification.

The web wallet is maintained by the owners of the http://deeponion.network block explorer.
We are onionminer.club, an independent team of blockchain developers. We aim at building more infrastructure for the DeepOnion network.

Security recommendations: It is best if you use the web wallet to send and receive small amounts only. Leaving large amounts of ONION on online exchanges or online wallets for a long period of time may not be secure. You are responsible for your own account. Please take good care of your onions. The web wallet is designed as an additional interface that allows users to send and receive ONION quickly.

If you would like to contact us for support, please send a private message to the account onionminer.club here on Bitcointalk.

The web wallet uses the same DeepOnion daemon as the wallet application, it also connects through the TOR network. The web wallet's frontend is run on the clearnet. This allows anyone with access to the internet to easily and quickly create new onion addresses, as well as to receive and transfer small amounts --- no matter if it's on a computer or smartphone. OnionWallet is designed to help foster user adoption through ease of use. We do not log any IP addresses. We have heavily tweaked the piWallet configuration.

We hope that you enjoy our fast online DeepOnion Litewallet.

Ease of use. Happy Users. Anonymous network. DeepOnion.

onionminer.club thanks for this service we are amazed as dev team your dedication and support.

Some more good news for our great community!
We just require 10 posts with 50 characters, we fixed the rule.  We will count posts over 50 chars as valid!

And if a user consistently supports us, he will be noticed and will be rewarded next time!!

Is this rule in power from now or after 3rd round. A good fix.

From now, we will put the rule at 3rd round and future rounds!

i noticed that the webpage onionwallet.org is 'not secured' anything being done about that?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I know we are still at infancy with this project, but any chance Masternodes will be incorporated in the future?

Why would you wanna have masternodes, especially for a coin with anonymous incentive. Or did i miss something?
The Movement DAO
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

In order to reward our great community,
our 3rd round distribution will have doubled amount of payout (300K instead of 150K),
please make sure that you meet the minimum airdrop conditions.

Next round of airdrop will happen in about a day and half.

Thats another nice move Dev, i really like how you handle the user requests
Activity: 170
Semux!
Why did you lower the chars to 50?

The purpose we have the requirement of 10 minimum post per week is to make sure the account is an active account. We don't want to make it a burden for the users. The 10 posts/50 character minimum is a nice compromise for this purpose.
This does not encourage people to make minimum posts, we encourage people to participate in our community.

This is very good change. Deep onion supporters can share short opinion now, they don't need to type some use extra words (I even saw guys who add custom signature to every post).
Activity: 140
Is it safe to have the wallet open? I don't want my wallet to be an tor entry/exit node.
Yes. Deeponion wallet is not exit node and you don't have to fear legal issues.

Does the wallet create it's own "onion" network or does it connect to the "official" onion network where users brows in the darknet. Is it safe for me to be a node in that network?
No and we become the Tor network.

Ok, in the end that means, traffic is just pathing through and nobody is actually using my internet connection to surf the web.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Anyone have a node-list to share? I would like to connect and try solo mining. Do I need to connect via tor manually or is a node list enough for wallet to sync?

how many Mhash do you have since you want to solo mine?

5GH/s+ which I assume would be enough to solo mine at fairly low variance?

indeed that is enough.... wish i had that much power!
only 3.5 MH here, which gives around 0.13 ONION per hour
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Wow, we have over 5k posts and 120k views... looks like this thread and DeepOnion in general is on a very good way to become widely recognized Smiley
Activity: 176
how many coin could you mine everyday ? i would like to start with my CPU , do you think it will be possible?

CPU mining at this point is just waste of time and power.

I agree, I was cpu mining very early on when difficulty was pretty low and I didn't even get 1 DeepCoin over 24 hours.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Ok, so no support/answer about my wallet problem, it seems more users have that problem no connection I tried suggested steps... I cannot check if I had onions in my adress. You should reconsider the statment for all comunity etc...
You are sure you placed the DeepOnion.conf in the %appdata% folder and not in the root directory of your wallet installation folder? Otherwise it will not work.

Ok happy to inform you I have fixed the problem. If it is help for others the router UnPn was off, so after switching on now it is ok. I am happy to see some onion in my wallet and waiting for more:-) thank you
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
We now have a Telegram group so you can chat about ONION whilst on the move! It's fully integrated and synced with Slack so you'll never miss a chat! Enjoy guys Smiley

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Gi3RCEQLNCOw6wDKp-msrg (access from phone - download the Telegram app first)

Slack: https://slackinvitedeeponion.herokuapp.com/

See you there  Grin

Good work thank you!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Anyone have a node-list to share? I would like to connect and try solo mining. Do I need to connect via tor manually or is a node list enough for wallet to sync?

5GH/s+ which I assume would be enough to solo mine at fairly low variance?
Activity: 951
Some more good news for our great community!
We just require 10 posts with 50 characters, we fixed the rule.  We will count posts over 50 chars as valid!

And if a user consistently supports us, he will be noticed and will be rewarded next time!!

dev: Great, happy for this, but to avoid confusion, you should change this in your announcement thread also from 100 to 50.

OK OP updated

To receive the airdrop, your bitcointalk account must be an active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 100 50 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content

Well I guess people such as myself won't continue to do so much lurking around threads without posting  Shocked
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
how many coin could you mine everyday ? i would like to start with my CPU , do you think it will be possible?

CPU mining at this point is just waste of time and power.
Activity: 616

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Jump to: