Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2079. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
we need social network promoting afther that the community will rise much more faster ... strong community is the best way to win against FUDers and others.
We will start these campaigns for sure. Twitter, Facebook, etc. We analyzed other social campaigns in bitcointalk.

@dev
Can I get some material to read, which explains how staking currently works and how weight is gained and what triggers the weight reset/mining reward?
Thx.

It's standard PoS. No different than other crypto coins. You keep better your wallet more online (7/24) and hold more stake (ONION) so you get more chance to hit PoS lottery. It also helps network and speed up transfers.

Hitting that PoS lottery would be great, that's why I'm still running the wallet like I was doing all week.

But I can imagine that some people would get demotivated to keep on staking if the same situation that I described on the previous page happened to them? Because I checked this topic, I know the reason why I suddenly saw my chance to get a staking reward reduced signifanctly. But (and I'm not saying that the I am against the giveaways) maybe you spread distributions more so that people who don't stay up to date as I do, get the idea that the staking is useless when the netwerk suddenly doubles? It's just a suggestion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Any plans for a Raspberry pi 3 or Android Wallet with Staking?
Such a wallet would be great for staking 24/7

Yes this could be nice project. We will try to do something cool and nice for you where also connected Deep Vote central.

We will start these campaigns for sure. Twitter, Facebook, etc. We analyzed other social campaigns in bitcointalk.

I am ready with 4900 followers on instagram and  720 followers on facebook.
As well as administrator rights to 4-5 groups on facebook with 1000-3000 members each.
Yes want these all. Just allow us prepare some graphics and shape our advertisement slogans.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

I am ready with 4900 followers on instagram and  720 followers on facebook.
As well as administrator rights to 4-5 groups on facebook with 1000-3000 members each.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Hi dev, I added several positive post 1-2 day ago in russian thread, can you check it?? I want to get 500 coins) Thank you for your job! Good luck!
Thank you for the support as explained we paid bonuses only posts before the rewards announcement time. You should not spam other threads in anyway we have to disqualify you in that case. Remember we only ask 10 valid posts per week, it does not help you do 100s it will not increase your rewards.

Hi.

First of all, I want to say big thanks to devs and our community. We are strong and growing.

Also, I created DeepOnion channel in Telegram.
I want to check how it works.

You can join at https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

Welcome)

Thank you we will check this can someone feedback this?

Channel is created (4 members), but I cannot post/discuss in the channel. Normally it's possible to post/discuss right away.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Any plans for a Raspberry pi 3 or Android Wallet with Staking?
Such a wallet would be great for staking 24/7
Merit: 105
we need social network promoting afther that the community will rise much more faster ... strong community is the best way to win against FUDers and others.
We will start these campaigns for sure. Twitter, Facebook, etc.
yes then much more people will join this even those who never were in crypto. .

@dev
Can I get some material to read, which explains how staking currently works and how weight is gained and what triggers the weight reset/mining reward?
Thx.

It's standard PoS. No different than other crypto coins. You keep better your wallet more online (7/24) and hold more stake (ONION) so you get more chance to hit PoS lottery. It also helps network and speed up transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
just come home to 500 onions in my wallet. thankyou very much. this dev has shown a lot of intelligence on this coin. he knows how to reward the supporters. he also knows that at every corner there will be gamers who try to get more coins with every trick. he excluded anyone who started posting support AFTER he announced the extra 500. that was a great move also.
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
@dev
Thx.
Merit: 105
Activity: 239

+500 ONIONs
We just sent +500 ONIONs each to our supporters who in the last 2 days positively talked about our coin in this and other threads, and supported strongly the dev team. We need a strong community to develop the coin together, and make our coin one of the best in the future.

The 3rd round of regular airdrop will be according to the schedule.
You can check from the block explorer http://explorer.deeponion.org/ if you expect some extra.
And our reward list maybe not include those after we announced reward.

This is what I'd call a proactive approach against FUD Smiley Rewarding community building is a wise choice and it will certainly benefit the growth of the community thus making it more and more stable and stronger!

It looks like a good move against FUD, but for those FUD-er, it just looks like a bribe.
they will just make another post about this and make it worse
Activity: 448
Hi dev, I added several positive post 1-2 day ago in russian thread, can you check it?? I want to get 500 coins) Thank you for your job! Good luck!
Until there is a developer of the Russian-speaking in their team, I think in the topic there is no sense to write positive, although there are many here as an interpreter, yes much that you can write
Thank you for the support as explained we paid bonuses only posts before the rewards announcement time. You should not spam other threads in anyway we have to disqualify you in that case. Remember we only ask 10 valid posts per week, it does not help you do 100s it will not increase your rewards.

Hi.

First of all, I want to say big thanks to devs and our community. We are strong and growing.

You can join at https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

Welcome)

Thank you we will check this can someone feedback this?
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
This project, have no ICO, have Free airdrops, and a perfect functionally wallet.

I prefer this archetype of coin, that based in mining, ICO or sell, becouse the free airdrop produce a more users and better distribution of the coin.

Really I don't understand the accusations.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Hi.

You can join (news)  at https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin
And you can post in chat now)

Welcome)
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

+500 ONIONs
We just sent +500 ONIONs each to our supporters who in the last 2 days positively talked about our coin in this and other threads, and supported strongly the dev team. We need a strong community to develop the coin together, and make our coin one of the best in the future.

You can check from the block explorer http://explorer.deeponion.org/ if you expect some extra.

hi dev, I always talk positive about the onion, yet i didnt received anything. what was the criteria for the 500 extra coin?
Merit: 259
Been staking for days now, to see my estimated 'days till next stake' decrease to four days. But after this giveaway the netwerk increased and my next stake is now estimated at 20 days.
Shame I was not distributed any in this giveaway, because I have made multiple positive posts in airdrop announcement and scam accusation topics and on Facebook in the past weeks. But I'll keep up the support and staking anyway, to increase my number of Onions. I'm sure I'll get to accumelate plenty more.  
Activity: 229
Merit: 10

+500 ONIONs

This is what I'd call a proactive approach against FUD Smiley Rewarding community building is a wise choice and it will certainly benefit the growth of the community thus making it more and more stable and stronger!

But don't you think this could resulted into people spaming the forum with Onion topics, which is against the rule of the forum, free tokens are fine if done right but to be dashing out free token based on hunch so as to gain support is a concern to me
Dev already stated that he skipped people who started posting supportive messages after the announcement of the extra onions. Meaning that anybody who hopes to get free Onions by spamming will not be getting any.

P.S. Thanks for the 500. Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

+500 ONIONs

But don't you think this could resulted into people spaming the forum with Onion topics, which is against the rule of the forum, free tokens are fine if done right but to be dashing out free token based on hunch so as to gain support is a concern to me
Jump to: