Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2081. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

+500 ONIONs
We just sent +500 ONIONs each to our supporters who in the last 2 days positively talked about our coin in this and other threads, and supported strongly the dev team. We need a strong community to develop the coin together, and make our coin one of the best in the future.

The 3rd round of regular airdrop will be according to the schedule.
You can check from the block explorer http://explorer.deeponion.org/ if you expect some extra.
And our reward list maybe not include those after we announced reward.

Thats a very nice move, just keep it that way and there will always be people on your side.
Everyone should not care to much about fud, its almost everywhere
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I have a small question for Crypto-rainbow: Why is your trust -2? I remember looking like it was not there before ...  Grin

He got negative Rating. You can click on his Profile and See for yourself. He also got positive Ratings.

It is no longer -2, but -1, soon it will be + !!! Great community is being built here, and a very brilliant distribution formula. I honestly see other new tokens adopting this method of distribution/publicity in the future.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I have a question about the 500 Onions for the supporters.
Do we need to hold 90% of them, to anticipate in the following airdrops?
Dont understand me wrong, I dont want to sell this free Onions for money.
The reason i ask this, is to sell them after we see a big pump on the exchanges in the future and then to buy more back cheaper.
Activity: 179
just absense for a week and so many dramas occurs,thing is getting interesting now but still early to say who is right and who is wrong,whose know?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
It was our first round vs haters. Dev got -2 HP damage from enemy Grin. Our community growing and project will be stronger, but haters never sleep.
I received the +500 ONIONs for this battle too. Thanks to dev. I hope i will stay here for all 40 rounds.

Keep me on top of the team, I am willing to volunteer to destroy the enemy, not just defending!  Grin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
It was our first round vs haters. Dev got -2 HP damage from enemy Grin. Our community growing and project will be stronger, but haters never sleep.
I received the +500 ONIONs for this battle too. Thanks to dev. I hope i will stay here for all 40 rounds.

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!

+500 ONIONs
We just sent +500 ONIONs each to our supporters who in the last 2 days positively talked about our coin in this and other threads, and supported strongly the dev team. We need a strong community to develop the coin together, and make our coin one of the best in the future.

You can check from the block explorer http://explorer.deeponion.org/ if you expect some extra.

Oh wow! This is just awesome! Onions just getting better and better! I need to go and check my wallet and see them onions. Lol!

I must suppprt a request by one of the other members here, can you please start a Telegram channel/group? I also prefer Telegram to Slack.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
I have a small question for Crypto-rainbow: Why is your trust -2? I remember looking like it was not there before ...  Grin

Watch the video you will understand.

DeepOnion Community Made This Video  Grin

Watch: Let's have some fun!
http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

this is so funny,
hahahaha watched this video.
i felt really bad for you who's giving a negative trust without proper explanation.
"i gave him a negative trust because i believe it is in some way"
this is ridiculous for her to give someone else negative trust because she felt it will.

abusing her power to push other people into the corner.it's really bad for having a superior like her

wow.. +500 onions,sadly only some people got it
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Thanks for the kind thought, I received everything and the wallet continues to work perfectly. Now let's get to work.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

He got negative Rating. You can click on his Profile and See for yourself. He also got positive Ratings.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Watch the video you will understand.

DeepOnion Community Made This Video  Grin

Watch: Let's have some fun!
http://www.captiongenerator.com/632602/Fuding-from-the-bunker

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

+500 ONIONs

Dev, thank you so much. I now received the +500 ONIONs. You are making supporters very happy, and this translates to a strong community.  Smiley I will keep supporting DeepOnions and promote in threads. To the dev team, Kudos!  Cool

Thank you very much, dev.
Some minutes ago, I send you a pm because I was confused why I recived 500 Onions. Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

+500 ONIONs

Dev, thank you so much. I now received the +500 ONIONs. You are making supporters very happy, and this translates to a strong community.  Smiley I will keep supporting DeepOnions and promote in threads. To the dev team, Kudos!  Cool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Tried signing up for the slack but it is limited to people with an @deeponion email address only - is there a reason for this exclusivity or can you send an invite direct via PM?
Activity: 156
DeepOnion.conf in linux (ubuntu) where to put this file ?

I didnt tried but usually its in your home directory + \.DeepOnion
its a hidden directory, some explorers wont show it unless you change settings
i dont use any file explorer on linux but there should be a option anywhere who allow something like "show hidden files"

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Can someone make a Telegramm group for DeepOnion?
I prefer Telegramm over Slack and it would be funny to send memes.
Activity: 672
Delight! I was upgraded to Jr membership and joined the third round of airdrop today. I will try to follow the rules of 10 articles correctly and will keep up with the timing of this round. A big hug for everyone in the Onions community, share the joy with me! Thank you! Smiley

Welcome, you can also participate in the following social platforms.

https://deeponion.slack.com
https://www.deeponion.org/

There are plenty  bounties you can also have a look at to earn more onion. Have fun.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

+500 ONIONs

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I will Support this coin anyway so i don care what FUDers say about Onion ,so they can try ,but this is one of the strong communites ever, you cant broke us you can t broke Onion.  
Jump to: