Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2084. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I wrote a positive feedback about you dev. Those idiots will not win this....

Everything is okey with the devs. They are solids with their project. I hope the deeponion coin community will win at the end of the way. We are working to see the coin in a good position soon.

Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
I would like to ask something about the 10 post to participate in airdrop:
10 posts  must be just for this thread or post in other thread dont related with deeponion counts too ?
You can post anywhere in the bitcointalk forums including local forums. So people can not speak English can also participate

Own Your STAKE! #DeepOnion 3rd Round Started

We accept new participants to join in this and future airdrops!!
Never feed the Fud  -- DeepOnion 4 EVER

We will distribute 300.000 ONION (+150.000 ONION bonus for this round)
Those who was supportive us from the beginning we want to thank you

https://deeponion.org/apply.php

Apply once to be eligible for all future airdrops
You will be paid +0.008 ONION for confirmation!

Sounds great thanks deeponion team. Hope I can fullfill the requirements this week and enjoy this extra free onions and stake it until round 40. Yummy.

does the 10-post per week requirement still applies for the airdrop or there are different set of requirements now?

We still look for 10 valid posts weekly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Can someone please tell me if having half a signature for 2 minutes will exclude me from airdrops forever?
What happened:
- on tablet
- saw rank go up
- copied the code, couldnt see the last two arrows after pasting and updating profile
- went back to signature page
- copy/ pasted it in full.

Am I going to be excluded for these two minutes?

We don't check every minutes (few times in a day) it's very small chance to be excluded even that case happens we understand can fix, because we can see you rank updated at that day or airdrop period in our logs and you were trying to update the signature and it's understandable for us.
Activity: 294
Can someone please tell me if having half a signature for 2 minutes will exclude me from airdrops forever?
What happened:
- on tablet
- saw rank go up
- copied the code, couldnt see the last two arrows after pasting and updating profile
- went back to signature page
- copy/ pasted it in full.

Am I going to be excluded for these two minutes?
I just signed up for this.. but the wallet appears to not be able to connect?

You can use this URL to get always fresh Tor nodes https://deeponion.org/DeepOnion.conf.php follow the instructions there

With happiness bubbling inside out of me, I would like to announce my membership upgrade has been leveled up. Thank you Onion team, August 4th here I come.

This is a great feeling, Our rank also increased we could add avatar in our profile.

can someone write me a guide how to give postive trust to the dev? I really don't understand the trust system and do want to give a better score to him, than he is entitled to right now!
Any help is welcome!

you can click Trust and follow the instructions

@crypto-rainbow

The message you have given that accounts created after 12th of July can not sign up is incorrect.

I got this message when trying to apply:

"The members registered after 10th July 2017 will not be accepted."

Sad

There is an issue there we fix it soon thx for report. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 297

But I don't know if having your wallet open 24/7 helps that or not?

No, after your Onion is Mature you do not must open your wallet 24/7
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
When are we expecting to be listed on exchanges ??
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
This is a good coin, at least from what I see thus far. It is normal some people attack it fiercely, this coin sets an example of free airdrop, as compared to all those garbage seeking ICOs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
I would like to ask something about the 10 post to participate in airdrop:
10 posts  must be just for this thread or post in other thread dont related with deeponion counts too ?
You do not have to write 10 messages in this thread. It will be better if you leave them in other branches, so that ONION is seen by new people from the forum.

Thank you for the advice  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Thats not correct, the airdrops happen every Friday not Monday, so the next one is in 2 days on the 4th.  No you dont need to have your wallet open.

Do we need to have our wallet open for staking? I have unlocked my wallet and I have the staking weight of only 2.
Is it enough or worth for having my wallet running and stake with this weight?
And if so what amount will I get if I got my staking paid out?

Only 2? That sounds really low.
I have a weight of over 1000 (with a bit over 1000 coins), but with a network weight of around 10 million (last time I checked) it's not worth trying.
I staked overnight last night and got nothing.
As more coins get distributed it think it will get easier to stake.

At the start I staked 580 and after 1 hour I had earned 0.26 however after that I earned not a single thing, this was after the dev started staking the huge amount. I haven't decided whether I care or not about this, mostly I dont care, Im just watching to see what happens over time.

My coins have been staking just fine, at about every two days. They mature, start staking, then I get the stake, then it starts all over again.
But I don't know if having your wallet open 24/7 helps that or not?
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
Thats not correct, the airdrops happen every Friday not Monday, so the next one is in 2 days on the 4th.  No you dont need to have your wallet open.

Do we need to have our wallet open for staking? I have unlocked my wallet and I have the staking weight of only 2.

I have a weight of over 1000 (with a bit over 1000 coins), but with a network weight of around 10 million (last time I checked) it's not worth trying.

At the start I staked 580 and after 1 hour I had earned 0.26 however after that I earned not a single thing, this was after the dev started staking the huge amount. I haven't decided whether I care or not about this, mostly I dont care, Im just watching to see what happens over time.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101

Activity: 365
I've read all the scam accusations too this evening and I personally vouch for the stop staking option. Please stop staking the premine. And thanks for distributing those additional stakes in this week's airdrop. Smiley
We as a community would like to stake our coins too. This is not possible if the large premine addresses are staking.

I don't see anything is wrong there. Dev said that the staked coins will be used for bounties etc, rainbow even talked about a possible 41st round of airdrop. Man, be generous, you know how much work dev did for the community? He did not even take anything and some people just worried about he or they take more. Come on, you guys get the coins free, free. What's the complaint?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Activity: 574
finally nice free ico like it was the  bitcoin at the early stage , hope this is long term develop project, i will hold my coin till we will get to 10 dollars each.
Activity: 205
Activity: 906
My bad, i've just read on the first forum page that the airdrop is on every monday starting on July #14. 

Do we need to keep the wallet opened for it?
Activity: 906
Just learned about the double airdrop.  Is the airdrop snapshot on the same weekday every week or it depends on something else?

Thanks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Have been away for a bit so i couldnt keep track of everything... Just saw the scamming accusations and i also believe it might have one valid point... The only valid point in my eyes is the staking of the premine wich creates a huge difficulty for everyone else trying to stake their coins... Besides that i agree completly with PwPwPw in the sense that if you believe in your project ( wich common sense says yes ) then i see no problem of you staking your coins ( since you also didnt had ani ICO and the premine is beeing used for the airdrop ) as long as everyone else can too. Besides this ignore the normal fud in the begining of any project and just keep on working  Wink
Jump to: