Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2086. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
With happiness bubbling inside out of me, I would like to announce my membership upgrade has been leveled up. Thank you Onion team, August 4th here I come.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
i have noticed that i have'nt staked anything in 2 days. wallets open 24/7

The network weight is very high sometimes, it can happen sometimes that you have to wait a bit for the next stake coins but you will receive more stakes soon its all fine with the pos mining.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i have noticed that i have'nt staked anything in 2 days. wallets open 24/7
Activity: 294
So i am cool with having half a signature for 2 minutes?
legendary
oh bugger. i stayed as hero member. my post count is stuck too. not moved in days
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Activity ranks just updated! Make sure you guys have the proper signatures!

@crypto, what happens if someone does not update their signature by airdrop time? Do they just get payout for signature that they have?
Yes finally it happened
You can get new codes from this URL:
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
If you don't upgrade the signature nothing happens unless we find out this by some human checks. And if we see we PM user to upgrade. As a responsible community, you inform others still use lower rank signatures as well. Because we will change the signatures many times we only control for now the link coming to your website. Once we think we have now stabilized signature we can start checking the full signature.

thankyou very much for the double onions this week

Yes let's enjoy this.

DEV, I'm on your side. Let them write what they want, I completely trust you and am very glad that I noticed your project on time to be in it for a very long time! You are the best!

Thank you You are so helpful

@crypto, what happens if someone does not update their signature by airdrop time? Do they just get payout for signature that they have?
Or... If they are on a tablet couldnt see the full code and copy pasted it untill the end of the code, but didnt see the last 2 arrows, like stupid me did?
Technically i didnt keep my avatar as for 2 minutes i had an invalid one.

Check status link still sais "accepted"
Activity: 154
www.valuebetting.org

Activity: 356
Merit: 102
DEV, I'm on your side. Let them write what they want, I completely trust you and am very glad that I noticed your project on time to be in it for a very long time! You are the best!
Activity: 770
Own Your STAKE! #DeepOnion 3rd Round Started

We accept new participants to join in this and future airdrops!!
Never feed the Fud  -- DeepOnion 4 EVER

We will distribute 300.000 ONION (+150.000 ONION bonus for this round)
Those who was supportive us from the beginning we want to thank you

https://deeponion.org/apply.php

Apply once to be eligible for all future airdrops
You will be paid +0.008 ONION for confirmation!

Sounds great thanks deeponion team. Hope I can fullfill the requirements this week and enjoy this extra free onions and stake it until round 40. Yummy.
legendary
thankyou very much for the double onions this week
Activity: 838
Excited to join. Seems like a good interesting project. Reminds me of Miracle coin, where they had Proof of Faucet and all coins were distributed to active wallet holders.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit#gid=1324892580

Is that what you had in mind? If so it seems like it should be at some point today. I'm sure it will update before Fridays airdrop. Hope this does not cause the scrip to run wild as I assume many people will rank up.
Cheers mate!

EDIT:
Changed signature as I ranked up. Good to go and good on you for the doubling!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
any advantages for higher ranks here or all members all equal?
from op

MembershipType         Factor
Junior Member          0.8
Member                    0.9
Full member            1
Sr. member              1.1
Hero member          1.2
Legendary member          1.3

For example, in 17th round airdrop, a total of 300,000 ONIONs will be distributed. If there are 80 juniors, 100 member, 40 full mem, 70 sr mem, 50 hero, 20 legends, and you are a senior member, then you will get:
      300000*1.1/(80*0.8 + 100*0.9 + 40*1 + 70*1.1 + 50*1.2 + 20*1.3) = 940 ONIONs

Basically this example, there are 70 senior members, each will receive 940 ONIONs
Jr members, each will receive
300000*0.8/(80*0.8 + 100*0.9 + 40*1 + 70*1.1 + 50*1.2 + 20*1.3) = 684 ONIONs

Member will each receive
300000*0.9/(80*0.8 + 100*0.9 + 40*1 + 70*1.1 + 50*1.2 + 20*1.3) = 769 ONIONs
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
any advantages for higher ranks here or all members all equal?
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Thank you dev in advance for the extra Onion in the next round of airdrop Smiley
And of course, seeing such active dev and very promising coin, we are not going to leave just because some random guy believes it might be a scam.

Never feed the Fud  -- DeepOnion 4 EVER

I understand correctly? This Friday, you will distribute 300,000 ONION, instead of 150,000?
If so, I am very pleasantly surprised by this news!
I ask because I do not understand English well.
YES.  You will receive two times more ONION at this Friday!

And we have amazing news!

We double the reward for the 3th round for those all supportive us from the beginnig!

We will distribute 300.000 ONION

Let's do some party!!

That is great news ! can you tell us if the community is still growing this week like the past week ? would love to have more people coming in as well.

Yes we grow and get more and more people each days! We are keeping the same speed like past week. We expect more people to be airdropped this Friday.
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
And we have amazing news!

We double the reward for the 3th round for those all supportive us from the beginnig!

We will distribute 300.000 ONION

Let's do some party!!

That is great news ! can you tell us if the community is still growing this week like the past week ? would love to have more people coming in as well.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102

Never feed the Fud  -- DeepOnion 4 EVER

I understand correctly? This Friday, you will distribute 300,000 ONION, instead of 150,000?
If so, I am very pleasantly surprised by this news!
I ask because I do not understand English well.
Does anyone have the date on which this forum updates activity, and thus ranks? I know it is somewhere this week, but can't find the spreadsheet...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12saLhlUoqIdairxzuSPu6EYGrt7FN2lOstO1yDjCEbA/edit#gid=1324892580

Is that what you had in mind? If so it seems like it should be at some point today. I'm sure it will update before Fridays airdrop. Hope this does not cause the scrip to run wild as I assume many people will rank up.

We can get new ranks data before 1 day. So if you rank update some time in 3 Aug you will see extra at 4th Aug payday. but if it's same day 4 Aug we may see it for the next round.
Jump to: