Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2091. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 102
I'm still a Member and can not use the avatar, but I'll be part of the 3rd airdrop! The 100k that will be distributed, it's necessary how many days of signature to be able to receive some amount? It's a pretty nice airdrop. Cool
Using an avatar is not a prerequisite for participating in Airdrop. Even for higher ranks.
Prerequisites are only 10 messages per week, which contain 100 or more characters, as well as the presence of a signature that corresponds to your rank on the forum.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
We will see what happens in the future.
We all habe nothing to lose, because we get the coins for free.
When the dev sells some Onions from time to time, its OK.
Remember, he is working for this project and why should he not get money for his work.

lol,this coin is not actually free at all,you have to work at promoting with 10 posts per week and you have to keep 90% of them for 40 weeks
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Once your coin falls under the consideration of regulators. All anonymous coins bear all the threat of criminal activity.

So what you saying is that all coins that bear any anonymity in their block chain are immediately under suspicion of criminal activity, so by your logic any project that runs over TOR, has mixer tumbler services integrated basically all constitute to criminal activity. That's means DeepOnion, Monero, Dash to name few are all criminal coins ? For senior members around spreading fud I'm rather disappointed.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
We will see what happens in the future.
We all habe nothing to lose, because we get the coins for free.
When the dev sells some Onions from time to time, its OK.
Remember, he is working for this project and why should he not get money for his work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 287
Wait a minute. Pre-mining is completely correct. The number of coins is distributed correctly, 1.8кк = 10% for developers.
The only question is about PoS in the wallets for Airdrop.
Someone wants to instill panic, and this one screams loudest.
Activity: 226

discuss for what?do we get pay if we are discussing about it too?if the answer is no then i think i will keep quiet about it,no pay no support from now on!
Activity: 143
I'm glad I'm participating in the airdrop. I really like the fact that the dev is very active - he's building an active community and offers reward for members on official forum, this reminds me of stellar airdrop (which is very successful now).

Also I like a lot that dev doesn't want to rush exchanges.
Activity: 672
People trying really hard to discredit the credibility of this project, the only conclusion that makes sense is that these people has a vested interest in other projects which is not getting nearly as much attention as DeepOnion. Luckily this is self moderated thread and this DogeMajestic character is really making a fool of himself. DeepOnion has clearly drawn a lot of attention on all fronts but for the right reasons.
Activity: 297
Once your coin falls under the consideration of regulators. All anonymous coins bear all the threat of criminal activity.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Who can beautifully edit a photo? As you can see it is taken from another place, you just need to edit the code, remove the layer.
I think this is a good idea, an empty shield denoting 100% of anonymity. Your opinions on this matter

This is nice maybe if used deep blue where the green area will be better.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Who can beautifully edit a photo? As you can see it is taken from another place, you just need to edit the code, remove the layer.
I think this is a good idea, an empty shield denoting 100% of anonymity. Your opinions on this matter
Maybe something to edit or contact here    https://ru.123rf.com/photo_10233390_Пycтoй-Пycтoй-знaк-гepбa-щит-logo-insignia-Гepб.html
Copyright :  cd123
If there would be a stock exchange it is possible to throw off a few coins and buy the rights Grin

Activity: 434
This project has a very long duration, 10 months is certainly a very long time for a project, whether the project will be good for the future? Which exchange will be first available for this coin? Is there a plan to go to bittrex dev?
There become some posts from the fudsters he shows his genital organ on our logo, complete insane, we keep deleting these posts and you don't see most of them.

All information is given in the OP before. Everyone is here with his own will.
Activity: 546
correct! and he's doing it, as brazen as it gets...

just a few seconds ago (and every few seconds again and again and again). check the block explorer
And correctly does.
Otherwise, these coins will reach early users.
Which are still very few and which do not sit behind the writing of the code.
I hope these coins fall into the right hands and will be used for development.
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Reported to mod on Dogemajestic's fud, hope more people report him that he will be kicked out sooner from this forum.
Activity: 546
This movement towards creation DAO. This is the right way.
I like the idea of developers more and more.
The only thing that I did not find is project funding.
40 weeks are finite. What's next.
There are examples of self-financing as DASH ZEC.
The operating chain should become a source of financing.
I'm still a Member and can not use the avatar, but I'll be part of the 3rd airdrop! The 100k that will be distributed, it's necessary how many days of signature to be able to receive some amount? It's a pretty nice airdrop. Cool

You don't have to wait much if you apply the airdrop 1 day before the pay day, you should be included that round payments. It's possible you apply some time in 3 Aug and be paid at 4 Aug 09:30 UTC if you have 10 valid posts (like any active users can have) And you can do what ever you like but with FREE ONIONs we delivered but if you need more, we ask you to hold some percentage and carry on activities. So we can protect our community.

regarding the vote central: Did I get it right, that only users who participate from the first to the 40th round do get right to vote? If so, what do we do, if like only 5 people do manage to get all 40 airdrops? Will only them be able to vote?

No we will invite ALL and any ONION holders. You will need to prove your balance that's all. And you will have that weight impact at the results. We will put initial ONIONs from the bounty wallet and people will vote and decide how to spend and which project. We will use some percentage of bounty on those upcoming projects we believe supportive the expansion. Later people will donate.  All your VOTEs will be carried over the TOR network so we don't know who voted and you will be secure for this reason. We want to create eco system that can create lots of useful promotions and activities for the ONIONs future.

It's a service like current AirDrop project, it's actually the first project in it's kind. We help ONION holders to win. It's designed to make the ONION success. We plan to do VOTE central servicing those ONION holders at the future steps of expansion. And people are not limited only AirDrop participants. There are miners and other investor type people can have a say for the coin future projects.
Jump to: