Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2092. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
regarding the vote central: Did I get it right, that only users who participate from the first to the 40th round do get right to vote? If so, what do we do, if like only 5 people do manage to get all 40 airdrops? Will only them be able to vote?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
100.000 ONION will be delivered according to your OFFICIAL FORUM POST counts.

learn more...
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forum-members-welcome-airdrop.121/

Dev I registered the forum account. But has not yet been accepted,Please help me, thank you
Approvals usually takes less than 8 hours.

DEV's if you all could create a debit card that we could fill with DeepOnion that would be a game changer that nobody could top. Just an idea!!!

This can be a good project item for the Vote central. We are aware of debit card services off shore. You apply their service and they prepare plastic cards supported by real banks for you. It's not really big issue. Somebody can start project for this and we all vote for it. And when enough ONION holders support this can be accomplished.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
August 4th is fast coming.
It is pretty exciting to receive another airdrop, the 3rd. Cool
We will just make sure we have the qualifications for to receive it.
Thanks DeepOnion! Viva!
3 more precisely on the 4th, actually do not need to be happy to come on the 4th date, if we are more focused on waiting for the development of this project
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I'm still a Member and can not use the avatar, but I'll be part of the 3rd airdrop! The 100k that will be distributed, it's necessary how many days of signature to be able to receive some amount? It's a pretty nice airdrop. Cool

I don't quite understand your question or it's really a question. If your looking for the schedule for the air drops, it's on the first page. Always wear your signature during the duration.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
August 4th is fast coming.
It is pretty exciting to receive another airdrop, the 3rd. Cool
We will just make sure we have the qualifications for to receive it.
Thanks DeepOnion! Viva!
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Dev why don't you answer the charges in your address???if this is true what is written in this thread then your project is under threat!! and all your work in vain!! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-deeponion-scam-big-premine-dev-2057070

So, it's completely out of the question to think that an internal team that created this coin kept a small number for themselves, and dispersed? They never said they weren't keeping a certain amount for themselves.

To go from rational thought (above) to conspiracy theory (link you posted) is a set of mental gymnastics I'm not willing to make.

What do people honestly expect from them? Transparency and privacy don't run hand in hand. I wouldn't want anyone knowing who I was or what my wallet address was if I was part of a team responsible for bringing a privacy coin to the market. It is not hard for me to understand why they would keep quiet about certain aspects of team size and payment breakdown.

And also.. To people saying "be careful". Of what exactly? Losing money on the free coin I was given via airdrop? Roll Eyes

When someone can explain to me how I can lose money on a coin I spent no money on, I'll start "being careful"
you have free coins lucky you!! I bought them and spent their time on the extraction!! and I'm interested in the fate of this project!! I don't want to exit on a stock exchange merged!! therefore, to ask such questions!! and conspiracy here or what not !!! you have a distorted way of thinking!!
The airdrop just goes through two rounds, and you have a lot of chances to get it free in the next 38 rounds.

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
So, it's completely out of the question to think that an internal team that created this coin kept a small number for themselves, and dispersed? They never said they weren't keeping a certain amount for themselves.

To go from rational thought (above) to conspiracy theory (link you posted) is a set of mental gymnastics I'm not willing to make.

What do people honestly expect from them? Transparency and privacy don't run hand in hand. I wouldn't want anyone knowing who I was or what my wallet address was if I was part of a team responsible for bringing a privacy coin to the market. It is not hard for me to understand why they would keep quiet about certain aspects of team size and payment breakdown.

And also.. To people saying "be careful". Of what exactly? Losing money on the free coin I was given via airdrop? Roll Eyes

When someone can explain to me how I can lose money on a coin I spent no money on, I'll start "being careful"
you have free coins lucky you!! I bought them and spent their time on the extraction!! and I'm interested in the fate of this project!! I don't want to exit on a stock exchange merged!! therefore, to ask such questions!! and conspiracy here or what not !!! you have a distorted way of thinking!!

lol, extraction from where? from solaris? lmao. if you are really interested in the coin, you would participate in the free airdrop, it gives you a lot more than "extraction". If you are really interested in knowing the answer, dev has answered whatever they can, just go through the thread.
Activity: 468
Dev why don't you answer the charges in your address???if this is true what is written in this thread then your project is under threat!! and all your work in vain!! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-deeponion-scam-big-premine-dev-2057070

Activity: 336
Genesis Team™

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Didn't read all 240 pages of this, but just for fun I setup a DeepOnion miner to see what's up.  My system isn't anything exciting, just a GTX1070.  I'm connected to their pool and I'm getting a little over .1 DeepOnion an hour.  If you just want a few coins just for the 1:1MM chance it does somewhere it seems pretty simple to mine them.
Activity: 224
DEV's if you all could create a debit card that we could fill with DeepOnion that would be a game changer that nobody could top. Just an idea!!!
Activity: 616
I have joined and received nothing from the last drops, even though my link was successful

Don't  know what is up with that Sad

they require minimum 10 posts in the forum per week in order to receive airdrop (to prove you are active users). In your case, you did not post enough. I checked the status it says:
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 3 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

you can check your status, there's a link in OP.

that would mean its not an airdrop,its actually a spam campaign

then you are free to leave, lol, I think it makes sense to distribute to those who are active in the forum. If this week you post at least 10 (which is not difficult at all), then you'll be eligible for the next airdrop.
Activity: 361
I have joined and received nothing from the last drops, even though my link was successful

they require minimum 10 posts in the forum per week in order to receive airdrop (to prove you are active users). In your case, you did not post enough. I checked the status it says:
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 3 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

that would mean its not an airdrop,its actually a spam campaign

Actually it is an airdrop but not a FREE Airdrops as stated in the thread title. It should be signature campaign airdrop in order to avoid confusion.
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
I'm looking forward to deeponion listed on the exchanges like poloniex or bittrex, I think a lot of people are interested in it  Grin Grin
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
I'm still a Member and can not use the avatar, but I'll be part of the 3rd airdrop! The 100k that will be distributed, it's necessary how many days of signature to be able to receive some amount? It's a pretty nice airdrop. Cool
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

As far as I can see, you have not the required 10 postings in the timeperiod 21.7.-28.7.2017.
And be aware, that you will need 100 chars per posting.
But you can post everywhere in BTC.

Edit: Oh, to late, but at least my last sentence maybe will be useful.

Activity: 220

Today is btc bifurcation of the time, we wait and see, concerned about the author to develop this free currency for a long time.
100.000 ONION will be delivered according to your OFFICIAL FORUM POST counts.

learn more...
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/forum-members-welcome-airdrop.121/

Dev I registered the forum account. But has not yet been accepted,Please help me, thank you

Dev said before that they need to manually approve the account, it's his night time I guess, so give him a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Jump to: