Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2096. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Thats a proper instructions for airdrop on the first page, good job, thats why most of us are here. Cheesy
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
don`t waste too much time on this coin,there are several reasons why we should not support on it,due to 100 characters rule...  (part1)....to be continued

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I hope development answer who is holders this big wallets) And I right understand i can change my avatar and get full airdrop in week?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Why developers ignore my question?
In anybody doesn't it cause concern?
why you can't give to @crypto-rainbow the definite and clear answer?
What do you try to hide?

The community has to know to whom these 7 purses belong. 90% of all existing ONION are the huge sum.

this has been answered on the previous pages already. If you don't like the answer, repeating it, will not change the outcome.
Either accept it, or if you don't trust this coin or devs, there are 900 more alt-coins you might trust instead!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
i miss , i will try next airdrop , keep going ..
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 5 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

I would recommend to post in any thread that you may think that you have an idea of what you are posting. Try joining a thread that you can share your knowledge or ideas that you know a lot, and the best part once you're qualified to have DeepOnion is making yourself a productive person.

Keep posting and enjoy.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Hello everyone, i think the deeponion community is quite large... Why don't we vote for deeponion be listed on some exchanges such as poloniex or bittrex

do what ever you like,none will stop you to vote for deeponion be listed on the exchange you wish for....but..don`t count on community at least you won`t get my support
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Hello everyone, i think the deeponion community is quite large... Why don't we vote for deeponion be listed on some exchanges such as poloniex or bittrex

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
i miss , i will try next airdrop , keep going ..
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 5 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Just signed up to the airdrop, but I can't seem to find where to add my avatar? Or can members have avatars ?

The project looks very promising, now I'm just waiting for my coins. By the way if you need a swedish translator you can contact me.

Avatar is not mandatory and you cannot use avatar before reaching full member rank in bitcointalk forums.
Can you feedback us about this swedish translation here at this URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-2041500 will be appreciated.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Just signed up to the airdrop, but I can't seem to find where to add my avatar? Or can members have avatars ?

The project looks very promising, now I'm just waiting for my coins. By the way if you need a swedish translator you can contact me.

Activity: 294
Why, I hope I am not late in the game. I just discovered about DeepOnion just now and joined for the campaign without hesitation right away! I've read the ANN of DeepOnion and I really think that this is a very promising project! I can't wait to receive meself some DeepOnion coins! Smiley
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
It seems like some addresses are cheating on the airdrop by using so many addresses to collect onions just only for one person. Dev I suggest you should use ip address censor and any other strictly measures to keep the cheaters out. They're taking sweat of real promoters.

But if the Dev can check the IP address of wallet/address/transaction, then what is the purpose of doing everything over Tor network?

The whole point of DeepOnion is to hide public IP, so I doubt the dev can do as you said.

I would also add that if someone is doing that kind of thing (signing up to the airdrop) with multiple BTT accounts, multiple DO addresses, he is serious enough to either hide his Ip address or use a VPN.
In this case, this means writing 10 "constructive" posts a week multiplied by the number of owned BTT accounts (with of course management of several DO wallets, IP addresses)...

While it's not impossible, it does take quite some time and effort to set up. Someone that dedicated is by essence, participating hard in the community. Not entirely sure we can label him a cheater.

When you put this way it makes a lot of sense. Infact whoever does this is definitely working harder than anyone else... That is stress in my opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Hello 2all
Help me if you can, please.
I was recived 2 airdrops, and one transfer for translation bounty.
If i want to transfer some of my onions to another wallet (to my friend as example), how many coins i can transfer to proceed with next airdrops? Can it transfer 100 onion for translate bounty to another wallet? How can you track, which coins i was transfered (from airdrop or from bounty)?
Or maybe, to proceed in airdrop, i must just to have over 90% of coins of summ by airdrops?
Thanks!

You can use your bounty ONIONs as much as you want and also you can send up to 10 percent of ONIONs from your airdrop wallet to outside. We only look the wallet if it holds 90 % of what we delivered to that wallet.
Thanks, all clear now. but i will hold 100 percents of all irdrops)
hi,dev.Online wallets are necessary, and it can help people whose wallets don't connect to the Internet
Yes we are aware of this. Good part is online deeponion wallets are safer because they don't know the IP data of users due to built-in Tor network feature. We have one 3th party web wallet here http://onionwallet.org/ this can be used and we are collecting some feedback from it. We will make ours after Deepsend and the Vote central becomes fully functional. So we can save time not doing same thing two times. We will see if we can implement voting in this mobile platform so this will be cool feature.

Activity: 490
hi,dev.Online wallets are necessary, and it can help people whose wallets don't connect to the Internet
Activity: 251
It seems like some addresses are cheating on the airdrop by using so many addresses to collect onions just only for one person. Dev I suggest you should use ip address censor and any other strictly measures to keep the cheaters out. They're taking sweat of real promoters.

But if the Dev can check the IP address of wallet/address/transaction, then what is the purpose of doing everything over Tor network?

The whole point of DeepOnion is to hide public IP, so I doubt the dev can do as you said.

I would also add that if someone is doing that kind of thing (signing up to the airdrop) with multiple BTT accounts, multiple DO addresses, he is serious enough to either hide his Ip address or use a VPN.
In this case, this means writing 10 "constructive" posts a week multiplied by the number of owned BTT accounts (with of course management of several DO wallets, IP addresses)...

While it's not impossible, it does take quite some time and effort to set up. Someone that dedicated is by essence, participating hard in the community. Not entirely sure we can label him a cheater.
Hello 2all
If i want to transfer some of my onions to another wallet (to my friend as example), how many coins i can transfer to proceed with next airdrops? Can it transfer 100 onion for translate bounty to another wallet? How can you track, which coins i was transfered (from airdrop or from bounty)?
Or maybe, to proceed in airdrop, i must just to have over 90% of coins of summ by airdrops?
Thanks!

You can use your bounty ONIONs as much as you want and also you can send up to 10 percent of ONIONs from your airdrop wallet to outside. We only look the wallet if it holds 90 % of what we delivered to that wallet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Hello 2all
Thanks!
Dear crypto-rainbow, can you also explain us about the capacity and scaling plan of DeepOnion?

Is it bitcoin like? What is the block size and what is the capacity to handle the transaction? Will it face scaling issues?

The concern is that when amount of transactions increase, the traffic over Tor network will increases rapidly, will it be too much of a burden?

Thank you!

We have currently 1.5 MB block size. And we have 0.001 fee for transactions. Most of transactions are instant and very fast and will stay so very long time. We will focus on speed and will try to improve this in time. When we reach the level +10 transactions per second we can upgrade the block-size or move newer technological platform which we can adapt. Most of the developments we expect come after the Vote central. ONION holders will shape the future. You can decide the next fork like increased block size, removing PoW, moving to new technological base, research and development and marketing and so on. We want strong community aware of privacy and anonymity rights and we can do a lot things accomplish where everybody gives a hand. We started all our users in a secure platform. We can develop more things on it in the future.

As to Tor traffic, our load is light at this moment but it can increase for sure. Though it should not create big problem. We create a magnet for Tor usage. When there is enough Tor Network users and supporters, the governments (made of people like you and me) has to adapt and allow laws which will provide anonymity for citizens. So we advertise Tor Network by developing additional blockchain product for its users so this brings the Tor network a stronger position against those creating slavery and human abuses under name of govts.

Activity: 196

DeepOnion has been added with 0.5% fee for a month then it will be 1% - no signup required Smiley

Code:
stratum+tcp://brutum-pool.com:8015 -u

Brutum-Pool.com[url]

HAPPY MINING

Ok. i will add this new pool to the OP soon,
Ok added.

Thanks! Smiley
Jump to: