Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2117. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Cool! Cool I got the airdrop at 5:19 PM Philippine standard time, and I didn't notice because I got so busy with other tasks.
I am very happy, it arrived in my wallet. Now I believe it started staking right after the airdrop because I let the computer always running and the wallet unlocked for staking.
Because of this method of distributing DeepOnion to the public, more and more people will participate and wait for the weekly airdrop. Cheesy
Thank you dev
Very envious of you, I missed the thisairdrop, the next week must get their own coins Grin
It's alright Mo. Just make sure you will qualify for the next airdrop on August 4. And also continue to post in BTT with over a hundred characters per post. This is what I will also be doing to qualify for next round of airdrop.  Grin
Activity: 129
Merit: 101
Still can't participate in the airdrop... why the hell the user rank grows so slow here?  Missed 2 airdrops already. Let's see how about next week... Smiley
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Cool! Cool I got the airdrop at 5:19 PM Philippine standard time, and I didn't notice because I got so busy with other tasks.
I am very happy, it arrived in my wallet. Now I believe it started staking right after the airdrop because I let the computer always running and the wallet unlocked for staking.
Because of this method of distributing DeepOnion to the public, more and more people will participate and wait for the weekly airdrop. Cheesy
Thank you dev
Very envious of you, I missed the thisairdrop, the next week must get their own coins Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Received 574 insstead of 582 onion in the second airdrop
 Maybe you can take a look into it @crypto-rainbow. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 116
Ok thank you that would be great and we need more people joining our airdrops from russian community.
Also we have official forum here https://deeponion.org/community/forums/russkij-russian.36/
Yes, I am supporting my Russian topic on bitcointalk and here https://deeponion.org/community/forums/russkij-russian.36/
They know about Russian thread on DeepOnion official forum.
Activity: 1106
Thank you dev
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
When will be the Airdrop for today the 28th July?
I checked the post about the Airdrop is on 5:00. Is this 5:00am or 5:00pm?

Don't see the Airdrop coming to my wallet yet. Just wonder so...  Roll Eyes

Also do we get any Airdrop bonus for adding the DeepOnion avatar icon images on our profile information?
Thank you in advanced! Much ONIONs are appreciated Smiley
There is no bonus but appreciated, avatar is not a mandatory rule.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Guys please stop flooding this thread!

No need to answer a question which has been answered 8 minutes earlier. And no need to quote yourself (last 2 posts on page 213) instead of editing your original post.

and please: READ THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD!

80% of the questions here can be answered just by reading the first post (which takes around 3-5 minutes max!)

PS: @dev: you need to edit the topic Wink it says: "..Free Airdrop 3rd Round Agu 4"
No staking is like mining where you put GPU hash power you put your stake (ONION) as mining power. The more coin you hold the more you can stake. If you put 7/24 you have little more change to stake then you do it weekly or monthly.

Thanks for feedback, I will translate to them)
Ok thank you that would be great and we need more people joining our airdrops from russian community.

Also we have official forum here https://deeponion.org/community/forums/russkij-russian.36/

Merit: 100
i am loyal to be here, just came back from outing to see my wallet credited with 414 Onions. The amount of Onions we receive is really getting smaller due to influx of new members. i don't have higher rank yet, but i am contented with what i get, and i hope to see my rank up before next drop.

Thanks Dev.
No staking is like mining where you put GPU hash power you put your stake (ONION) as mining power. The more coin you hold the more you can stake. If you put 7/24 you have little more change to stake then you do it weekly or monthly.

Thanks for feedback, I will translate to them)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
Thank you just got 421 of them  Roll Eyes
Hi,
I have a small question as to why you are the same level as me (Jr member) but you get more Deeponionthan me in 2nd Round. I just received 419.43376442 coins

Nice.. You got it.. I dont receive it at all.. Last week 33post..as of today i got 55post.. My post normally is a long one.. But well.. I dont know.. Selling my 1500onion for 2BTC..

I don't know if you read deeponion's airdrop terms and conditions properly, but if you sell your coins more than 90%, then you will be disqualified from future airdrop. So, you can only sell 10% of your total coins.

He's a known miner of DeepOnion so his stash is significantly bigger than the rest, as this is the case with most miners, including myself. So we are able to sell much bigger quantities as there is no limit on selling mined coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Thank you just got 421 of them  Roll Eyes
Hi,
I have a small question as to why you are the same level as me (Jr member) but you get more Deeponionthan me in 2nd Round. I just received 419.43376442 coins

Nice.. You got it.. I dont receive it at all.. Last week 33post..as of today i got 55post.. My post normally is a long one.. But well.. I dont know.. Selling my 1500onion for 2BTC..

I don't know if you read deeponion's airdrop terms and conditions properly, but if you sell your coins more than 90%, then you will be disqualified from future airdrop. So, you can only sell 10% of your total coins.
  dev,I post more,but:Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 6 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.Is not a statistical problem, what is the reason for this?
And the posts must be over 100 chars.

We will check you case after the compensation paid we will fix amounts per rank the payment then, yours too. There are 3 people skipped for unknown reason we investigate it.

Hi crypto-rainbow, could you help me. In Russian topic, users are asking:

If they open one wallet on 2 another computers, will they have staking x2?
Or we have 1 staking for coins in 1 wallet?
You can tell me, and I will translate your answer to Russian.

mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
  dev,I post more,but:Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 6 valid posts from 21st July, 2017 to 28th July, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.Is not a statistical problem, what is the reason for this?
Activity: 434
Got 470 coins, I'm actually suprised the number is even still that high.  I thought we'd drop to 1/2 of the last airdrop by now.  More for us Cool. I'm anticpating air drop quantity in the double digits sometime down the road.

We will check you case after the compensation paid we will fix amounts per rank the payment then, yours too. There are 3 people skipped for unknown reason we investigate it.

Hi crypto-rainbow, could you help me. In Russian topic, users are asking:

If they open one wallet on 2 another computers, will they have staking x2?
Or we have 1 staking for coins in 1 wallet?
You can tell me, and I will translate your answer to Russian.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Thanks dev, I received my weekly stake, on time as ever. I'll be one of those visionaries you talk about. Let's go Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
How do I get the wallet to connect?  Huh I copied over the conf, no change.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
may be it is not a airdrop but a signature and avatar campaign sir..
Jump to: