Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2115. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
HELP - I did not receive airdrop BUT I followed everything as it said I should

I did not receive my Airdrop. Checking my status for the reason why I did not receive this week's airdrop, I can see I was blacklisted because your system says I did not have the signature added - which is not true. I haven't touched my signature since the last airdrop. On the day of the last airdrop I ranked up on bitcointalk from Junior Member to Member and therefore I updated my signature on that very same day as the last airdrop - but that is the only change I have made to my signature in the past 2 weeks. And that was a requirement as I had to have the right signature according to my bitcointalk rank.

Can you please help me out? Sad I don't want to miss out on the airdrop when I did everything correctly. Sad

I definitely should not be blacklisted - I followed everything as it said I should. There must be an error in your system. I am guessing your system still had me registered as a Junior member (as that is what I signed up with) and that it was looking for a different signature, the one for junior members.

Check your details please

Hi, thank you for answering.

I just checked my status and it is the same Sad
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Own Your STAKE! #DeepOnion 3rd Round Started

We accept new participants to join in this airdrop!!

https://deeponion.org/apply.php

We just delivered payments according to the plan

688.07439450 ONION legendary
635.1446718   ONION hero
582.21694919 ONION sr
529.28822653 ONION full member
476.35950388 ONION member
423.42978123 ONION jr

https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-07-28

Those who got less please check again your wallets!

Please invite other people to the DeepOnion Airdrops
so we can expand and make bigger community!

Just send them this link https://deeponion.org/apply.php
and let them be part of our growing family!

Don't let them be dummy targets!!

Find me, if you can!

Activity: 172
Is there anything to do if you rank up in bitcointalk member status while participating in airdrop? Sorry just hard to follow this thread...

The airdrop scripts will automatically adjust it, your new ranking will be discovered and you will be paid at the new ranking.
Activity: 156
Is there anything to do if you rank up in bitcointalk member status while participating in airdrop? Sorry just hard to follow this thread...
Activity: 294

I did not receive my Airdrop. Checking my status for the reason why I did not receive this week's airdrop, I can see I was blacklisted because your system says I did not have the signature added - which is not true. I haven't touched my signature since the last airdrop. On the day of the last airdrop I ranked up on bitcointalk from Junior Member to Member and therefore I updated my signature on that very same day as the last airdrop - but that is the only change I have made to my signature in the past 2 weeks. And that was a requirement as I had to have the right signature according to my bitcointalk rank.

Can you please help me out? Sad I don't want to miss out on the airdrop when I did everything correctly. Sad

I definitely should not be blacklisted - I followed everything as it said I should. There must be an error in your system. I am guessing your system still had me registered as a Junior member (as that is what I signed up with) and that it was looking for a different signature, the one for junior members.

Check your details please

I did not receive my Airdrop. Checking my status for the reason why I did not receive this week's airdrop, I can see I was blacklisted because your system says I did not have the signature added - which is not true. I haven't touched my signature since the last airdrop. On the day of the last airdrop I ranked up on bitcointalk from Junior Member to Member ...

You didn't copy paste the signature from the code on the website.
Your sig should have clickable links in it.

AH crap! Sad I did not see the code - I just copied the top bit from the page they listed Sad I wanna cryyyyyyyy Sad
Activity: 294

I did not receive my Airdrop. Checking my status for the reason why I did not receive this week's airdrop, I can see I was blacklisted because your system says I did not have the signature added - which is not true. I haven't touched my signature since the last airdrop. On the day of the last airdrop I ranked up on bitcointalk from Junior Member to Member ...

You didn't copy paste the signature from the code on the website.
Your sig should have clickable links in it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
Hi Guys

I have started minion Onions on my 5 x GPU rig. All are Asus 1060 6Gb cards. I have no idea what a good hash rate is for ccminer/X13. Can someone please comment if my hash rates are OK, Good or Bad? I get on average, for each GPU (this is on Windows 10, with ccminer):

7522.85 kH/s

Thanks, much appreciated!

Well, unfortunately your rig might not stand much of a chance against ASIC miners. A baikal ASIC easily gets 600 MH/s, and they are readily available for renting on sites such as miningrigrentals or nicehash. I actually rented some x13 hashing power the other day (~1200 MH/s), and mined ~300 coins quite quickly.
Activity: 280
Sorry to bother again, but any news on exchanges? OP said maybe in ~5 days, which was already a few days ago. Sad we don't have an exchange yet, this seems to be a coin I would like to get as many as possible (of course additionally to my airdropped ones Cheesy). I don't feel secure in trading here

why are you so sad about?you sounds like you are multi accounts that got tons of Onions that worry about no place to sell?right now dev team is holding more than 90% coins exist +staking coins,think about it

Not really. I was mining at the launch day, after like 48 hours the difficulty was already too high for me. I don't have any mining hardware, and renting is pretty expensive. It's way easier (and a lot cheaper) to just buy onions at an exchange for me.
Activity: 172
The second compensation batch of payments for the 2nd Airdrop coming soon.  

Exact rewards are confirmed for those got lesser than these soon to be paid extras
688.073394495 legend
635.144671842 hero
582.215949188 sr
529.287226535 full member
476.358503881 member
423.429781228 jr member

great job dev! Got the airdrop. We will have a wonderful coin with a wonderful dev team and very warm and helping community.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
the biggest reward is at the finish and not at the start.

you only have to keep this up 40 weeks. In the meantime lots of people will drop out....means more coins, you keep posting here means you will advance in membership....means more coins.

Its all about stamina, dedication etc etc...no free lunch not even in crypto...except for KEKcoin hahahaha

gr E
Activity: 537
Week Two Airdrop Campaign has been received. I am a little sad because it looks like about 20% less than last week. I guess that means more people splitting their slices of the pie, and I better get to where I am a full or higher member to gain more of these onions.
Activity: 226
Sorry to bother again, but any news on exchanges? OP said maybe in ~5 days, which was already a few days ago. Sad we don't have an exchange yet, this seems to be a coin I would like to get as many as possible (of course additionally to my airdropped ones Cheesy). I don't feel secure in trading here

why are you so sad about?you sounds like you are multi accounts that got tons of Onions that worry about no place to sell?right now dev team is holding more than 90% coins exist +staking coins,think about it
Activity: 280
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Wow, it seems mining is a bit of a lost cause on Onions Sad

GPU mining is very slow - why did the devs decide on an algo (X13) that is not ASIC resistant? My attempts at GPU mining is just not worth it, sadly *sob, sob*
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 490
not  received DeepOnion coins!

Angry

First you dont have enough post here on bitcointalk at least 10 post per week with 100 charaters and
you have to change your signature as you are full member, take a look here:

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

You participate at next round next week, just make sure you applied to all this.

Cheers
Jump to: